Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by Moretorque »

Most Americans will most likely be dead shortly and don't even realize it, the country was conquered long ago and the sheep are so stupid they still cannot see it..
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I really like both Peter Schiff (and Irwin Schiff, for that matter) and Robert Kiyosaki, and have learned some good macro-level econ and business related subject matter from them.

However, these guys may be on the mark on macro trends in the long run and have some good insights, but think it's safe to say they have no idea what they're doing on market timing. :D

Some people won't listen to them at all because of them making bold specific-timeframe market predictions about a supposed crash over and over again (and I believe Kiyosaki called one last October, LOL).I definitely agree that markets have the potential to crash like never before though, but pretty much all the guys brainwashed by libertarian jew bullshit about how markets will supposedly all automatically auto-correct themselves if real interest rates go negative or other BS have all pretty much admitted at this point that they were very surprised how long the Fed cabal has actually managed to keep its money counterfeiting bank system going and keeping asset prices pumped up.

I don't know how to make timed calls on exactly what markets are going to do based on macro variables either (which is why I'm a trader who uses charts instead of a value investor/speculator), but personally I wouldn't take any bold financial risks just because these guys call for some more crashes.

Still, I also think owning gold, silver, rural land, bitcoin, and so on (and Schiff's other concepts about foreign stocks are worth considering), may still be a good place to park some $$$ in hard assets to keep the jew banks from robbing us of every penny and blaming it on Russia/China/Arabs/etc. The fact that our real world Dr Evil Klaus Schwab won't shut up about a "Great Reset" and cyberpandemic (again for them to do to us and blame on Russia/China/etc) makes some of us a little nervous about how safe our $$$ actually is in their banking cabal system...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 11:47 am
I really like both Peter Schiff (and Irwin Schiff, for that matter) and Robert Kiyosaki, and have learned some good macro-level econ and business related subject matter from them.
Odd/ Schiff has been selling and claiming bitcoin is about to collapse forever and everything Kiyosaki says is silly nonsense.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 11:57 am
Odd/ Schiff has been selling and claiming bitcoin is about to collapse forever and everything Kiyosaki says is silly nonsense.
Bullshit, what I said stands about too many market timing calls stands, but every single thing Kiyosaki says is not nonsense, I've read damn near all his books and there's some solid information in there that taught me about some business matters and helped me make money and deal with other money men (and women), and this stupid comment of yours doesn't make sense anyway since Kiyosaki also advises people hedge some risk with gold, silver, bitcoin, hard assets, etc.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt McKinley explains why the Taco economic collapse will never happen. He makes good points.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster