Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which one?

Winston’s hatred of Taiwan
50%
Outcast’s hatred of Florida
No votes
Lucas's hatred of Britain
50%

Total votes: 4
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Post by Mew6ix »

In Taiwan woemen don't walk naked on the street.
Florida is warm and not far from the Caribbean islands.
Britain is not far from the mainland.

Toronto is where Big Red Mandi Gray Steph Guthrie were born and use the corrupt Toronto Police Service to persecute men.

GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

I just discovered that 50% of the young adults in the UK will never marry. And here I was thinking that the US rate of 25% was horrifically high. What kind of miserable shitshow are y’all running over there? It’s no wonder everybody I meet who’s from the UK hates it so much.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 15th, 2022, 5:33 pm
@Lucas88

I just discovered that 50% of the young adults in the UK will never marry. And here I was thinking that the US rate of 25% was horrifically high. What kind of miserable shitshow are y’all running over there? It’s no wonder everybody I meet who’s from the UK hates it so much.
I didn't even know that the marriage situation in the UK was so bad. I've never really researched marriage trends in this country because I have no desire to "save" British society and only want to leave. Do you have a source? If so, does it give a sociological explanation?

If I had to offer my own explanation based on what I frequently observe here, I would say that the UK is a society which has many of the same defects as America such as unbridled materialism, atomizing individualism, extreme anti-sociality and chronic social alienation but also in addition to these a widespread culture of shallow hedonism (this is reflected in the country's rampant binge drinking and drug culture) and a complete lack of spiritual values. I think that many people here are just too self-absorbed and shallowly hedonistic to be able to maintain a healthy relationship based on love for another person and so many relationships fail early and don't even reach the marriage stage. Moreover, the UK's secular outlook and lack of religiosity in comparison with the US result in less people being interested in traditional marriage. The UK is a soulless wasteland and completely sucks for anybody with spiritual values and interests beyond shopping, pub culture and trashy entertainment.

Today I spoke on the phone with my Peruvian ex-girlfriend who called me out of the blue. I felt so happy talking to a Latin American woman who is soulful and has spiritual values, can have normal conversations and actually acts like a human being. Most British women on the other hand are just like soulless robots. Many British men are too.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 15th, 2022, 8:41 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 15th, 2022, 5:33 pm
@Lucas88

I didn't even know that the marriage situation in the UK was so bad. I've never really researched marriage trends in this country because I have no desire to "save" British society and only want to leave. Do you have a source? If so, does it give a sociological explanation?

If I had to offer my own explanation based on what I frequently observe here, I would say that the UK is a society which has many of the same defects as America such as unbridled materialism, atomizing individualism, extreme anti-sociality and chronic social alienation but also in addition to these a widespread culture of shallow hedonism (this is reflected in the country's rampant binge drinking and drug culture) and a complete lack of spiritual values. I think that many people here are just too self-absorbed and shallowly hedonistic to be able to maintain a healthy relationship based on love for another person and so many relationships fail early and don't even reach the marriage stage. Moreover, the UK's secular outlook and lack of religiosity in comparison with the US result in less people being interested in traditional marriage. The UK is a soulless wasteland and completely sucks for anybody with spiritual values and interests beyond shopping, pub culture and trashy entertainment.

Today I spoke on the phone with my Peruvian ex-girlfriend who called me out of the blue. I felt so happy talking to a Latin American woman who is soulful and has spiritual values, can have normal conversations and actually acts like a human being. Most British women on the other hand are just like soulless robots. Many British men are too.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... d-marriage

It says 90% of people 60 or older have married at some point whereas only 50% of young adults will. The UK seems like if you took all the worst aspects of American culture, put it on crack cocaine, and then removed all the good parts of American society.

Yeah, most people in the US are not really as religious as Europeans think we are. But at least in America, you still have a decently large minority of genuinely religious people. In states like Alabama, Arkansas, Utah, and Tennessee especially you will see a lot of religious people.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I've just found these videos of street fights in Miami. @Outcast9428 is right. The people in Miami behave like semi-bestial savages and are definitely genetically modified. Watching these mass brawls in public places, Miami really does seem like a real-life version of GTA Vice city, especially when you put in the pedestrian riot cheat. Maybe here it is a case of life imitating art! :lol: I also notice that many of the guys and girls look like somebody right out of Jersey Shore. Most of the White and Hispanic guys have that muscle-head, thugged-out, wannabe-tough-guy Guido vibe and the Black guys look and act like they just came straight outta the hood. I also get the impression that these kinds of mass brawls are almost an everyday occurrence in Miami. The bystanders don't seem at all surprised or phased by them.

Kodak Black(double) Fight in South Beach on Miami Dade county

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvgglibBjpc

In this first fight two Black guys are throwing down for whatever reason. The fight soon goes to the ground and both guys are locked up attempting some really crappy white-belt level Jiujitsu. Another guy intervenes and starts hitting, kicking and stomping one of the would-be Jujiteiros on the ground. Then the kicked guy's buddy appears and starts clobbering the cowardly ground-kicker guy. This guy knows how to throw hands and decks the other guy before unloading on him some pretty vicious ground and pound. The guy who got decked gets back up and tries to fight the guy who just decked him but is obstructed by the guy's girlfriend. Then the guy who decked him uses that as opportunity to slip away and hit one of the guys on the ground himself. He tries to help the guy on the top get back up but the guy on the bottom exploits this as his opportunity to get top position and unleashes some brutal ground and pound of his own. Then it seems like everybody is too gassed out to continue fighting and everybody scarpers before the cops arrive. They got a one-star wanted level and quickly fled the scene!

Straight Men vs Trannies Brawl In FL Fight Jump Crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k71xCAu9e4&t=3s

This disturbance begins when two dudes start laying into two dolled-up trannies. The trannies fight back with their girly high-heeled shoes and one of the guys appears to back down. Then some cowardly dude with dreadlocks blindsides one of the trannies and a full-on brawl ensues among multiple people. When the brawl seems to have died down the same dude blindsides her again, this time flatlining her completely and telling his friends that she's a "n*gga" who tried to f**k him ( :lol: ). He is then chased down by the other tranny who threatens him with her shoe. To be fair the trannies showed bravery and put up a good fight against those Floridian thugs. It's obvious that they are pre-op and still have a set of cojones underneath those female garments.

Downtown Miami street fight pawn shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy8BiOMt4J4

This brawl is difficult to follow because there is so much commotion but before long it escalates into full-blown chaos with punches and kicks flying everywhere. Most of the guys involved look like members of the Cholo gang from Vice City Stories. After the fight one guy asks for the post-game analysis. He is told that in Miami that was just "p***y shit". At least in this video there are some bangable hot Latinas.

As a humorous aside, @Pixel--Dude and I were playing the remastered version of Vice City on PS5 and we made up this scenario in which we imagine that the protagonist Tommy Vercetti is @Outcast9428 who has heard a voice from god telling him to massacre as many semi-bestial Floridian savages as he can. The objective is to go on a rampage and brutally gun down as many Vice City residents as possible before being either arrested or killed by law enforcement. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:10 am
I've just found these videos of street fights in Miami. @Outcast9428 is right. The people in Miami behave like semi-bestial savages and are definitely genetically modified. Watching these mass brawls in public places, Miami really does seem like a real-life version of GTA Vice city, especially when you put in the pedestrian riot cheat. Maybe here it is a case of life imitating art! :lol: I also notice that many of the guys and girls look like somebody right out of Jersey Shore. Most of the White and Hispanic guys have that muscle-head, thugged-out, wannabe-tough-guy Guido vibe and the Black guys look and act like they just came straight outta the hood. I also get the impression that these kinds of mass brawls are almost an everyday occurrence in Miami. The bystanders don't seem at all surprised or phased by them.

Kodak Black(double) Fight in South Beach on Miami Dade county

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvgglibBjpc

In this first fight two Black guys are throwing down for whatever reason. The fight soon goes to the ground and both guys are locked up attempting some really crappy white-belt level Jiujitsu. Another guy intervenes and starts hitting, kicking and stomping one of the would-be Jujiteiros on the ground. Then the kicked guy's buddy appears and starts clobbering the cowardly ground-kicker guy. This guy knows how to throw hands and decks the other guy before unloading on him some pretty vicious ground and pound. The guy who got decked gets back up and tries to fight the guy who just decked him but is obstructed by the guy's girlfriend. Then the guy who decked him uses that as opportunity to slip away and hit one of the guys on the ground himself. He tries to help the guy on the top get back up but the guy on the bottom exploits this as his opportunity to get top position and unleashes some brutal ground and pound of his own. Then it seems like everybody is too gassed out to continue fighting and everybody scarpers before the cops arrive. They got a one-star wanted level and quickly fled the scene!

Straight Men vs Trannies Brawl In FL Fight Jump Crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k71xCAu9e4&t=3s

This disturbance begins when two dudes start laying into two dolled-up trannies. The trannies fight back with their girly high-heeled shoes and one of the guys appears to back down. Then some cowardly dude with dreadlocks blindsides one of the trannies and a full-on brawl ensues among multiple people. When the brawl seems to have died down the same dude blindsides her again, this time flatlining her completely and telling his friends that she's a "n*gga" who tried to f**k him ( :lol: ). He is then chased down by the other tranny who threatens him with her shoe. To be fair the trannies showed bravery and put up a good fight against those Floridian thugs. It's obvious that they are pre-op and still have a set of cojones underneath those female garments.

Downtown Miami street fight pawn shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy8BiOMt4J4

This brawl is difficult to follow because there is so much commotion but before long it escalates into full-blown chaos with punches and kicks flying everywhere. Most of the guys involved look like members of the Cholo gang from Vice City Stories. After the fight one guy asks for the post-game analysis. He is told that in Miami that was just "p***y shit". At least in this video there are some bangable hot Latinas.

As a humorous aside, @Pixel--Dude and I were playing the remastered version of Vice City on PS5 and we made up this scenario in which we imagine that the protagonist Tommy Vercetti is @Outcast9428 who has heard a voice from god telling him to massacre as many semi-bestial Floridian savages as he can. The objective is to go on a rampage and brutally gun down as many Vice City residents as possible before being either arrested or killed by law enforcement. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We made up our own Vice City DLC missions because we're addicted to Vice City. Given the choice @Outcast9428 would you rather live in Miami or the fictionalised version Vice City?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88 Oh my lord, regardless of my opinion on the city if I ever heard such a voice I'd know that was the devil speaking :lol:.

But yes, they really are bestial savages lol. None of those videos surprise me. The funny thing is, a lot of Floridians will say stuff like "that's just Miami, the rest of Florida isn't like that!" But nah, Miami is just where its the worst. Most of Florida is kind of like that just not as extreme/severe. Cities like Orlando and Tampa though are really just Miami-lite. You see the same kind of guys walking around those cities and many other areas of Florida. I saw a few trannies down in Florida too when I was visiting.

I can't deny that Floridian girls are prettier then girls from other states are honestly. There are a lot of hot girls in Florida. The sun does them well. But they are not prettier on the inside that's for sure.

@Pixel--Dude Not much of a choice there when there's no meaningful difference :lol:.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I've read through all of the posts in this thread as well as some of you guy's posts from other threads. It seems to me that in light of the evidence all of the places which are the objects of our respective hatred are objectively bad. I don't have a good impression of any of them.

@Winston's Taiwan is a typical Asian industrial beehive society with a narrow conformist mindset, a stultifying Asian workaholic lifestyle, a repressed social vibe and a difficult dating scene. @Outcast9428's Florida is a hypercompetitive jungle environment in which most people are "genetically modified", behave like subhuman savages, always want to fight you over any trifling matter and drive like maniacs. It really does seem like a real-life GTA game. My own despised UK is a cold heartless dystopia characterized by widespread social alienation, extreme anti-sociality, narrow unanimity of thought and lack of expressivity, a lumpen trash culture which has become the mainstream, boring soulless robot-like people and a terrible dating scene. British women are among the ugliest and most grotesque in the world. @Mew6ix is constantly telling us how terrible Toronto is with its feminist tyranny and cruel misandry. Then @WanderingProtagonist who lives in Left Coast California seems not to like the place for its messed-up dating scene and its radical leftist political activism.

These places are all objectively bad in more ways than one. Maybe we would find that some of them are objectivity worse than others if we could come up with a reliable method of analysis but I think that at this point our likes and dislikes for the places are more aesthetic. Everybody has their own hierarchy of positives to which they give greater importance and conversely their own set of negatives which just make them tick more than others. For each person some dystopias are better than others in accordance with his own individual tastes but they are all still dystopias nevertheless.

For example, @Outcast9428 absolutely loathes the crazy, violent and provocative nature of the people of Miami and this is what makes him tick. I'm sure that he'd even rather live in the soulless and miserable-as-sin UK rather than in Florida just to get away from the GTA-like violence and the general craziness. I myself on the other hand would rather live in Miami than in the UK since it has warm weather, a more vibrant vibe and an abundance of hot Latin girls. I'd be willing to put up with the violence and craziness for those things even though I do admit that it's not ideal. Same with California. California is now left-leaning as f**k and is full of fake narcissistic people but at least cities like San Diego and Los Angeles have a good climate and are teaming with the kinds of exotic women that I like such as Latinas and Southeast Asians as well as big-bootied African-American ladies. I still don't deny that the culture is toxic however. I'm also sure that Outcast would also prefer to live in Taiwan than in Florida despite Taiwan being Winston's nemesis of social alienation and inceldom. At least he'd like the traditional Asian women that he wants to meet. And Mew6ix would probably take any other toxic social dystopia as long as it weren't as feministic and misandric as Toronto.

What do you guys think? What are your own aesthetic preferences? Which of the dystopian places mentioned herein would you prefer and why?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 8:01 am
I've read through all of the posts in this thread as well as some of you guy's posts from other threads. It seems to me that in light of the evidence all of the places which are the objects of our respective hatred are objectively bad. I don't have a good impression of any of them.

@Winston's Taiwan is a typical Asian industrial beehive society with a narrow conformist mindset, a stultifying Asian workaholic lifestyle, a repressed social vibe and a difficult dating scene. @Outcast9428's Florida is a hypercompetitive jungle environment in which most people are "genetically modified", behave like subhuman savages, always want to fight you over any trifling matter and drive like maniacs. It really does seem like a real-life GTA game. My own despised UK is a cold heartless dystopia characterized by widespread social alienation, extreme anti-sociality, narrow unanimity of thought and lack of expressivity, a lumpen trash culture which has become the mainstream, boring soulless robot-like people and a terrible dating scene. British women are among the ugliest and most grotesque in the world. @Mew6ix is constantly telling us how terrible Toronto is with its feminist tyranny and cruel misandry. Then @WanderingProtagonist who lives in Left Coast California seems not to like the place for its messed-up dating scene and its radical leftist political activism.

These places are all objectively bad in more ways than one. Maybe we would find that some of them are objectivity worse than others if we could come up with a reliable method of analysis but I think that at this point our likes and dislikes for the places are more aesthetic. Everybody has their own hierarchy of positives to which they give greater importance and conversely their own set of negatives which just make them tick more than others. For each person some dystopias are better than others in accordance with his own individual tastes but they are all still dystopias nevertheless.

For example, @Outcast9428 absolutely loathes the crazy, violent and provocative nature of the people of Miami and this is what makes him tick. I'm sure that he'd even rather live in the soulless and miserable-as-sin UK rather than in Florida just to get away from the GTA-like violence and the general craziness. I myself on the other hand would rather live in Miami than in the UK since it has warm weather, a more vibrant vibe and an abundance of hot Latin girls. I'd be willing to put up with the violence and craziness for those things even though I do admit that it's not ideal. Same with California. California is now left-leaning as f**k and is full of fake narcissistic people but at least cities like San Diego and Los Angeles have a good climate and are teaming with the kinds of exotic women that I like such as Latinas and Southeast Asians as well as big-bootied African-American ladies. I still don't deny that the culture is toxic however. I'm also sure that Outcast would also prefer to live in Taiwan than in Florida despite Taiwan being Winston's nemesis of social alienation and inceldom. At least he'd like the traditional Asian women that he wants to meet. And Mew6ix would probably take any other toxic social dystopia as long as it weren't as feministic and misandric as Toronto.

What do you guys think? What are your own aesthetic preferences? Which of the dystopian places mentioned herein would you prefer and why?
lol you just went out and selected all of us XD or at the very least those of us who tend to post the most on this foreign about the various places we live in. I thought Conservatives said Florida was great because they got Desantis or whatever although I that guy annoys me and I hope he never becomes president. ANd you don't want to move here trust me on this one. Los Angelas is rife with gang activity and a very high homeless population that rivals that of San Fransisco. The cost of living is also stupid high because of all the celebrities that live there, plus Hollywood of course despite it's still a shit city like the rest of CA is. California always had issues its just overtime things got so bad that people like Newsom find it funny that the people here are royally f***ed which is why he keeps implementing more and more stupid shit up here.

The people that actually have voted to keep him and don't want to see a republican take over the state are the ones that refuse to accept that they ruined the state. They don't want to give up all those special privileges they have under Democratic rule despite everyone else around them is suffering and struggling. But as long as they get to f**k the same sex, alter a child's gender, kill babies, steal stuff from stores without being punished (which they have stuff locked up and now if you want to buy shit you have to literately ask the store clerks to get it for you which is sad as hell because people abuse the anti-theft policy where you can just run around stealing shit from stores and you won't be charged for it.

The guy was literately about to cry in front of a group of women when he thought Elder was going to beat him, then like all Democrats started throwing Trump name out there despite the guy isn't President anymore but he knew how to play with people's feelings and that's how leftlist vote, with their feelings. So he cried, lied, told the women they could lead the State of CA better than men, now wants to give them rights to murder a baby even after the child is already out of the womb. He even admitted that he will turn CA into a safe haven for women to murder babies and they will not be charged for a criminal offense. He also admitted he's doing it to get more votes so he can stay in charge of the state for life if not him then at least someone else he trust to continue f***ing up when he's out.

He was also endorsed by so many garbage Hollywood types and even Arnold Schwarzenegger said "Californians made the right choice not to recall Newsom." f***ing dick made me literately not want to watch a single film with him in it anymore but I can't help it. I love the first Predator movie, Total Recall is still highly enjoyable if it wasn't for Linda Hamilton ruining Terminator 2 as the "soldier mom" I would still be watching that movie too.

Fact of the matter is this state is going to be completely destroyed by 2030 I give it until 2040 before it gets to Escape for New York Levels of dangerous. There won't be anything left here. People already don't move up here anymore at least not like they use to back when everybody from every other State was moving here. Now people are fleeing to Texas, Florida, Idaho, etc despite these are the same people who will look to turn those places into what they ruin once they realize they don't like Red State people's way of living. They'll start by demanding diversity, more acceptance and tolerance for people who aren't one of them. They'll then give the LBGTQ power to run things like they run things in California.

Back in the days the State use to pay women a lot of money for the number of kids they had, so we had people literately rushing up here from all these other states just to have kids so they could exploit and take advantage of the money they were getting from the Government. When I was about 16 years old I lived next door to a woman that had 13 kids and sometimes the kids use to even ask my mother for money and tell her they were hungry despite their mother was receiving a lot of money from the government for each one of those kids she had. No one even knew what she was spending the money on or what she was doing with it and I don't think she ever had a man living with her either so there is no telling if each kid belonged to the same man or different men that walked out on her and left her with all the kids which this sort of thing happens a lot to black women. Yet her kids were always saying they were hungry.

Then they stopped giving out as much money once they caught on to what these women were doing. Add all of this on top of the never ending crime, and how this state is home to every single gang in the entire state. We most likely got MS-13 up here, Surenos, Crips (which isn't just strictly blacks anymore but Samoans now), Bloods, you can take a look at the list right here of all the gangs we have in this state, no other state in America comes close to California https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... reet_gangs

Then there are all the woke policies in place so trans people, gays, etc have so many rights where they can out right bad mouth you and your faith, but say anything about them at all that offends or make them upset and they'll be sure to get you destroyed for it. The dating scene in California was always rough due to the narcissistic attitude of the people. Most people felt and believed that just because they were from this State it meant they were better than anyone from everywhere else in the country. The only other people who had "bragging rights" about where they came from were New Yorkers who were able to brag "look we're better than you overrated ass Californians!"

Then you have protected classes that can literately get away with rape and murder as long as their skin color isn't white unless they are homosexual/transgender then they tend to get a lesser sentence for the same crime a heterosexual white male would be charged an even greater offense for. But if you are an illegal immigrant regardless of your sexuality you get a free pass period. There was this one Hispanic man that murdered a white woman and rather than deporting him, they didn't charge him with a felony either. He literately got to walk so the state is a sanctuary for criminals because the democrats want people to be so scared of living here they'll beg for more government to 'protect them" but the gov won't do shit but come in and push people around while the thugs get to still do wtf they want on the side.

California is the first state in the U.S. to fail on every aspect of life whether it's safety, health, cost of living, crime, poverty, dysfunctional people, etc its all out there in the open now with New York ranking behind it. It hasn't reach Escaped from L.A. and Escape from New York levels bad yet where the city streets are pitch black and entire city's are turned into a prison on one side while the other is where all the none threatening types live. Or people eating people to survive, but if it's true about everyone going hungry that will be the whole damn country and not just one state.

In order to live in this state, you will struggle no matter how hard you work, you cannot depend on yourself to survive in this state anymore which is why so many people are either still living at home with parents, or their parents had to move in and live with them. If not that people have to rely on roommates, and there are people who have jobs but still live in their cars and some people claiming to have multiple jobs and still can't survive...And it's rife with tent cities on almost every block. You can't go anywhere in this state without running into homeless encampments.

It's terrible up here, I wouldn't recommend anyone to move to California. Republicans gave the state up and now Democrats rule it for life and they want it to continue becoming the worse place to live in because in the end only they benefit from the shit policies they create. Once there is nothing here left to destroy they'll just abandon the state and go somewhere new to try to f**k up once they get enough of their Californian leftlist warriors to move into other states that claim to be "conservative" but I said it before. Most of these Conservatives and people on the left are a lot like in so many ways in this country.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

Honestly, I think the UK might be worse then Florida for me too. A lot of the things I hate about Florida are really bad in the UK too. A lot of the surveys I've come across showing how horrifically rampant the bdsm/rough sex problem is are from the UK saying that a minimum of 70% of girls under 40 have experienced it. I honestly hate the bdsm stuff so much that I would much rather live in a country that had a lot of street crime and promiscuity but less bdsm. My ex girlfriend did seem largely successful at avoiding it. Part of that could be because my ex chooses guys differently from most girls though. She actually did date a couple of shy, nerdy guys before she met me.

I have read though that the UK does have a terrible street crime problem too. The UK doesn't have as many homicides as the US does but it does have a really high rate of assaults. It also appears that the UK is one of the most promiscuous countries in Europe surpassed only by Austria, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden. On top of all that though, 50% of people in the UK being unmarried rate is extremely disturbing to me. That does go to show just how bad the social alienation problem really is there. The UK sounds a lot like what life would be like if I had permanently remained at my college and my time in college was the most miserable time of my life.

Florida is extremely degenerate but one thing I will say is that your chances of getting into a short term relationship in Florida are higher then they are in the UK. The people in Florida are so wild and crazy that it does increase your odds of finding a short term girlfriend simply due to the fact that pretty much anything can happen at any time down there. Granted, she will probably cheat on you or break up with you after a few months but its still preferable to being in a country that is so lonely and alienating that nobody has any interaction with the opposite sex anymore, short term or long term.

On top of the nightmarish dating culture though, the UK is also a feminist dictatorship that can literally arrest you for posting offensive comments online. The political correctness is completely out of control there and there's no conservative minority to really turn to if you get thrown to the woke mob. The UK is suffocatingly PC and if you don't bow down to the woke mob they will ruin your life. Florida is extremely sexually liberal but its not that feminist/left-wing. People are so used to hearing crazy shit in Florida that you can say virtually anything and it probably wouldn't even raise an eyebrow from most people. Weather wise, I also despise the cold. The UK is an incredibly cold and wet country. At least in Florida I'd be warm.

The last and final reason I might still prefer Florida over the UK despite how much I hate Florida is because Florida has more Asian girls. The UK has a lot of Muslims who they're calling Asian but Florida actually does have some Asian girls and the Asian girls in Florida behave very differently from all the other girls. You won't find any Asian girls in Miami or South Florida in general but you can find them in other places in Florida.

The difference between Florida and the UK I'd argue is that the UK is full of low sex drive degenerates who seem to have an utterly f***ed up relationship with sex in virtually every way you can think of whereas Florida is filled with high sex drive degenerates who almost seem genetically modified to have no self control whatsoever and are trying to put their dicks in everything they see. I wouldn't even be surprised if I saw a Florida man trying to f**k a tree or a park bench that's how weird they are.

Taiwan vs Florida is not even close though. I'd definitely choose Taiwan. California vs Florida is a tough question I asked myself a lot. It would depend on how bad the sexual harassment problem is in California. My ex told me she'd heard it was worse in California which I could believe. A lot of the people who are shitting up Florida are from California themselves so I wouldn't be surprised if California is worse.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Mexico is the promised land my friend.

Even Marv from Home Alone 2 told Michael Jackson's friend that America ain't the promised land.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Thanks for your detailed response, @Outcast9428.

Your observations and valuable insights are really helping me to form a better mental image of Florida's and the UK's respective situations and what unique problems they have.
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 11:53 am
I have read though that the UK does have a terrible street crime problem too. The UK doesn't have as many homicides as the US does but it does have a really high rate of assaults. It also appears that the UK is one of the most promiscuous countries in Europe surpassed only by Austria, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden. On top of all that though, 50% of people in the UK being unmarried rate is extremely disturbing to me. That does go to show just how bad the social alienation problem really is there. The UK sounds a lot like what life would be like if I had permanently remained at my college and my time in college was the most miserable time of my life.
In some cities in the UK there are areas which resemble ghettoes or thirdworld slums and are rife with street crime. These are mostly populated by immigrants and ethnic minorities although there are also majority White neighborhoods which are home to the delinquent British lumpen underclass and are typically what is known here as "council estates" due to the areas being part of public housing schemes. Knife crime is also a major problem in certain parts of the UK. Gun crime is much less prevalent than in the US but it does exist in the worst areas of some of the larger cities with a strong gang presence. Gun control is strict but the result of this is that here in the UK only the bad guys have firearms. Law-abiding people are unarmed and defenseless. Some British cities are crime-ridden shitholes on par with America. I'm fortunate enough to live in a quite town away from the worst of it.

I can believe the 50% figure. Here the level of social alienation is through the roof. Most people here are antisocial and don't like talking or interacting with anybody who isn't part of their own clique. There's no shared sense of belonging or social cohesion; just a mass of atomized individuals who only care about themselves and are instinctively cynical of others. I myself cannot stand the vast majority of British people and have no tolerance for their antisocial attitudes. Outside of my immediate social circle which consists of a handful of family members and Pixel--Dude, I completely avoid anybody who is natively British and only actively talk to foreigners who are usually immigrants or foreign-born business owners. For me it has gotten to the point where I don't even like going out anymore because I don't want to have to interact with British people. I feel that uncomfortable being around them and find interactions with them mostly unpleasant.

I tried to make friends with new people at my various MMA gyms in the late 2010s. But British people tend to be extremely flaky and will drop their friends in a heartbeat as soon as they no longer need them and don't seem to value friendship at all. So I just gave up on even trying with British people. Now I just refuse to have anything to do with them. British people are mostly selfish assholes, uncultured cretins with no topics of conversation and total flakes. On top of that most of them are terribly boring. I prefer foreigners to British people more than 95% of the time.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Florida is extremely degenerate but one thing I will say is that your chances of getting into a short term relationship in Florida are higher then they are in the UK. The people in Florida are so wild and crazy that it does increase your odds of finding a short term girlfriend simply due to the fact that pretty much anything can happen at any time down there. Granted, she will probably cheat on you or break up with you after a few months but its still preferable to being in a country that is so lonely and alienating that nobody has any interaction with the opposite sex anymore, short term or long term.
Exactly. I'd much rather live in a crazy and off-the-wall place that at least has some interesting things going on than in some boring place where life is usually humdrum and uneventful. So Florida would probably be preferable for me. I'm not like the typical robotic unexpressive British person at all. I have a very passionate and effusive personality much like a Mediterranean or a Latino and actually like things that are crazy, wild and spontaneous. In Florida I don't think that the violence would phase me because I'm trained in MMA and have a warlike nature myself. The craziness wouldn't be a problem for me either since I too am in the upper decile for eccentricity. I'd also prefer Miami's Latino-style promiscuity since getting sex from sporadic relationships is much better than being an incel for months or even years in some extremely antisocial, frigid, sex-negative wasteland. Moreover, plenty of Floridian women are hot. There is an abundance of Latinas including first-generation immigrants to choose from.
Outcast9428 wrote:
On top of the nightmarish dating culture though, the UK is also a feminist dictatorship that can literally arrest you for posting offensive comments online. The political correctness is completely out of control there and there's no conservative minority to really turn to if you get thrown to the woke mob. The UK is suffocatingly PC and if you don't bow down to the woke mob they will ruin your life. Florida is extremely sexually liberal but its not that feminist/left-wing. People are so used to hearing crazy shit in Florida that you can say virtually anything and it probably wouldn't even raise an eyebrow from most people. Weather wise, I also despise the cold. The UK is an incredibly cold and wet country. At least in Florida I'd be warm.
It like the kind of cultures where you can express yourself however you like and few people bat an eyelid because most people are committed to free speech or oppose political correctness. Florida sounds a lot like Spain and Latin America in that regard. The UK is the total opposite. If you don't conform to the current popular groupthink you'll soon be socially ostracized and viewed as a "loon" or a "weirdo". But, as I already mentioned, I mostly avoid British people. One of the reason why I prefer speaking to foreigners is because most of them aren't PC or don't expect you to conform to some socially acceptable groupthink and I can be frank with them about my beliefs.
Outcast9428 wrote:
The difference between Florida and the UK I'd argue is that the UK is full of low sex drive degenerates who seem to have an utterly f***ed up relationship with sex in virtually every way you can think of whereas Florida is filled with high sex drive degenerates who almost seem genetically modified to have no self control whatsoever and are trying to put their dicks in everything they see. I wouldn't even be surprised if I saw a Florida man trying to f**k a tree or a park bench that's how weird they are.
Could you please elaborate on the part about low sex drive degenerates with an utterly f***ed up relationship with sex? I'd like to know more about your observation.

I find a lot of British people just totally weird. Like as though they are just into perverse low-vibrational shit. That's the kind of vibe I get from many of them and some of them even openly brag about the degenerate shit that they're into. I often wonder about the origin of this weirdness. I've often thought that it is the result of the breakdown of all traditional values in this society which is now characterized by shallow hedonism and pub/drug culture, although I've also theorized that the vibrational frequencies of the UK are now so low and demonic that they are even dirtying people's souls and subtle bodies and dragging them down into perversions of the same vibrations. On the occult level everything is energy and vibrations first and foremost.

I've also noticed that outside of the lumpen underclass and the violent street thug types a high percentage of British men are quite unmanly and just faggy as f**k. I don't know what it is about British men but many of them just seem totally beta and lack any kind of machismo.
Outcast9428 wrote:
The last and final reason I might still prefer Florida over the UK despite how much I hate Florida is because Florida has more Asian girls. The UK has a lot of Muslims who they're calling Asian but Florida actually does have some Asian girls and the Asian girls in Florida behave very differently from all the other girls. You won't find any Asian girls in Miami or South Florida in general but you can find them in other places in Florida.
Some cities in the UK do have Asian girls. Sheffield and Leeds which are both relatively close to where I live have large Asian populations which mostly consist of Chinese but also include some Filipinos and other Southeast Asians. In Leeds you can sometimes come across hot Pinays.

I think that some Asian girls are hot but I don't vibe with Asian culture too well. I'm much more on the Mediterranean/Latin wavelength. I'm sure I'd feel somewhat at home from a dating standpoint in somewhere like Hialeah, Little Havana or Doral. The Hispanic women who make up the majority there would certainly catch my attention. But being a Caucasian guy in Florida wouldn't give me any significant advantage since there are already many White gringos. I'm sure that I'd be much better off in an actual Latin American city where I'd be considered exotic and a rarity just by virtue of having blue eyes.

@WanderingProtagonist, thank you for sharing some more insight about why California is now such a bad place to live. I'll read through your reply again in more detail.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@Lucas88

Honestly, I think the UK might be worse then Florida for me too. A lot of the things I hate about Florida are really bad in the UK too. A lot of the surveys I've come across showing how horrifically rampant the bdsm/rough sex problem is are from the UK saying that a minimum of 70% of girls under 40 have experienced it. I honestly hate the bdsm stuff so much that I would much rather live in a country that had a lot of street crime and promiscuity but less bdsm. My ex girlfriend did seem largely successful at avoiding it. Part of that could be because my ex chooses guys differently from most girls though. She actually did date a couple of shy, nerdy guys before she met me.

Taiwan vs Florida is not even close though. I'd definitely choose Taiwan. California vs Florida is a tough question I asked myself a lot. It would depend on how bad the sexual harassment problem is in California. My ex told me she'd heard it was worse in California which I could believe. A lot of the people who are shitting up Florida are from California themselves so I wouldn't be surprised if California is worse.
It happens, but Gov have control over their own states. They are the ones that allow Californians to mass move into their states knowing full f***ing well these people are shit. Rather than trying to fix the issues they caused up here, they rather run like a bunch of retarded bitches and attempt to the same nonsense elsewhere. Govs need to stop being some ass moronic dumb and banning Californians for moving into their states if they want to keep it the way it is. Unfortunately every state have crime issues so this isn't entirely Californian people's fault.

Move to Detroit and Chicago, hardly anyone from CA live in those places and the crime rates are much much higher than any city here in California with Oakland and L.A. being the only two right up with Fresno that rank high with out of control crime. No what I believe is that a bunch of angry leftist that really despise people on the right are purposely moving into their states and ruining them so they will be miserable.

People post all over youtube "Don't move to my state and vote like this or vote like that." But you can't tell people how to vote. If their moronic Conservative governor is stupid enough to trust every person moving from California or New York that claims "conservative" then they all get what they deserve, FAILURE. Fact is, leftlist hate the other side so much they will do anything to ruin their lives if they can. Look how they act online or when they are denied a certain privilege. They are out right being infiltrated by fake ass conservatives who are liberals moving in to f**k them over and they're all too dumb to realize it. However, Red States like Florida have always sucked to me and I've never wanted to live there.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88 I think the easiest way to sum it up is that high sex drive degenerates can’t control themselves at all whereas low sex drive degenerates can’t feel anything at all.

The UK sounds a lot like my former college. Lots of partying, lots of promiscuity, but the vibe/feeling behind all of it is strangely disingenuous and forced. Like people are doing it for the sake of putting on a certain image.

I have been saying for years that the people who are really into kink culture tend to be low or medium sex drive because people with a high sex drive are easily satisfied. Think about how non-tasters eat vs supertasters. Supertasters really like normal, bland foods that don’t have much spices and they tend to eat the same foods over and over again. Nontasters on the other hand are obsessed with experimenting with different foods all the time and slathering their food with sauces and spices because they can’t really taste it.

Similarly with sex, it’s the people who can’t really feel anything during sex who are most obsessed with doing weird shit because the normal sex act doesn’t satisfy them. The same can apply to medium sex drive people because they may enjoy vanilla sex at first but they get bored much quicker and end up wanting to sleep with different people or try increasingly weird sex acts.

My ex was the same way as me, perhaps even more extreme actually. Even simple things like rubbing her belly felt really good to her. I loved how easy she was to please.

All that being said, even low sex drive people tend to enjoy sex quite a bit if they are in love with someone. Probably not as frequently or passionately as us high sex drive people do but they still find it pleasing to a certain extent. The problem is that the UK’s culture is so anti-love and anti-commitment that people act like they have to find sexual satisfaction through casual sex or kink culture. So because they can’t find satisfaction they keep switching partners and trying weirder and weirder shit until they give up on sex entirely because they can’t find what’s actually going to please them. This only exacerbates the loneliness crisis as more and more women completely give up on the idea that sex can ever be healthy and satisfying for them.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:59 pm
@Lucas88 I think the easiest way to sum it up is that high sex drive degenerates can’t control themselves at all whereas low sex drive degenerates can’t feel anything at all.
Wow! That totally makes sense! Your explanation for the prevalence of weird degenerate sex had never even occurred to me!

I would certainly categorize myself as a high sex drive individual. I've always had a voracious appetite for sex and hot passion and when I was with my Peruvian girlfriend I would passionately ravish her at least three times a day and felt like an uncontrollable beast whenever we were alone together. Moreover, I was always deeply turned on and satisfied by the most basic of things such as cuddling each other in bed (I get a boner just remembering the way her hips felt), making out together, fondling her titties and making love to her in the regular missionary position. She was exactly the same. I'd kiss her and stroke her hair lovingly and just with that she'd get totally wet and horny as hell and want to make love for hours until I tired her out. Yet neither of us were ever into any kind of "kinky" shit.

In my case my body produces an exceptionally high quantity of qi which is the universal lifeforce energy and which is identical to the sexual energy which results from an orgasm. Whenever I have an orgasm I can make the qi erupt violently and expand throughout my whole body. The sensation is really powerful and ecstatic and after a brief refractory period I am ready to go again. My Peruvian girlfriend was very similar in that regard. A few times when we made love she felt an intense jolt or electrical pulse shoot through her body and it would take her into a state of ecstasy far greater than what a regular orgasm could give. Back then we had no idea what that was but now I know that it is a surge of qi or the Kundalini energy after looking into Yoga, Qi Gong and traditional Chinese medicine. It seems that my Peruvian girlfriend and I both have an abundance of this energy and therefore have insane sex drives and incredibly powerful orgasms. @WilliamSmith wrote about experiencing this kind of sexual phenomenon himself in another thread.

A lot of people who watch porn talk about how they escalated to ever kinkier shit but that's never happened to me. I've watched porn since high school and I've never gone beyond brown girls with big booties and gordibuenas. The only thing that's escalated in my case is the size of the booties to which I'm attracted. But I've never had any inclination to search for bdsm or anything similar and the one time I stumbled across a video of that sort I found it grotesque and didn't understand how anybody could like that kind of shit. My porn tastes are also quite vanilla too. Most of the time I'm content just to see a hot lady strip and showcase her feminine beauty so that I can appreciate it. I don't even see the need to watch videos of dudes f***ing women. Why would I wanna watch other dudes f***ing the women I desire? I've never got that. Some guys are into those fake pussies that you can put your dick into. But I've never been into those either. Because the key to a powerful orgasm lies in awakening the qi, I'm always too busy with internal visualization in the moments leading up to orgasm to be thinking about some hardcore sex video or some fake p***y toy.

But the situation of low sex drive people is the complete opposite. Just like you have eloquently explained, due to their relative unfeelingness those people need increasingly more stimulation than normal in order to feel anything at all and as a result of this they end up seeking and trying out all kinds of more f***ed up shit just to get off. I too have noticed that British women tend to give off a somewhat frigid vibe and British society by and large just comes across to me as extremely cold and loveless. To be honest, the idea of sleeping with a British woman totally repulses me since most of them seem like soulless robots. I need the passion and feeling of a hot, warm-blooded, expressive Latina who is as loving and libidinous as myself. 8)

What do you think are the causes of the unfeelingness, frigidity and low sex drive degeneracy in the UK? And conversely what are the causes of the out-of-control libidinousness and high sex drive degeneracy in Florida?