Russian Girls- Expert Analysis Needed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This is a Happier Abroad forum. Screw any woman who is in the US. They act weird. And America really brings out the worst in them. And there is no use trying to figure out the behavior of an immigrant to the US by asking about their culture. They act nothing like they do at home.

Actually, my first 2 years in the US made me into a psycho, too. My polite and innocent behavior was interpreted as childish and gay, my intellectualism was frowned upon and a foreign accent is viewed with hostility in white people- they are not supposed to have it. Enough to drive anyone insane, especially young people. She must have also gone nuts!

Just drop it! You want a Russian girl? Study the Russian language and culture and go to Russia or any other such country and date there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

ladislav wrote:This is a Happier Abroad forum. Screw any woman who is in the US. They act weird. And America really brings out the worst in them. And there is no use trying to figure out the behavior of an immigrant to the US by asking about their culture. They act nothing like they do at home.

Actually, my first 2 years in the US made me into a psycho, too. My polite and innocent behavior was interpreted as childish and gay, my intellectualism was frowned upon and a foreign accent is viewed with hostility in white people- they are not supposed to have it. Enough to drive anyone insane, especially young people. She must have also gone nuts!

Just drop it! You want a Russian girl? Study the Russian language and culture and go to Russia or any other such country and date there.
well, i want to have sex with her and i like how she looks. She;s petite, blond, has nice pouty lips, and wears miniskirts.

thanks for the advice ... maybe she is kooky. Hell, i chat/text with lots of American chicks and they text back no problem, just casually. She's actually far more reserved, and quiet than American girls imo

so, is it weird to hate a girl but lust after her at the same time ? feels weird
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

Truthville wrote:Hey Edbass,

I've had this happen to me a few times. Never with a Russian women though. It sucks big time, and I feel your pain because I remember how it felt. You start feeling like maybe you have a connection with this girl, and then "WHAM," she severs it for no reason, leaving you baffled and perhaps even a little hesitant about trying again in the future.

The only rationals I can come up with are:

1.)Brother doesn't want his little sister doing anything but going to school. Perhaps she is his surrogate "mommy" and doesn't want her focusing any attention on any man but him.

2.)She is learning how to exploit her "femine" power. Perhaps she just wanted to show-off in front of her "study-mates," and/or nuture her femine ego. Women are MASTERS at using men for ego gratification. Giving phone numbers just to get men to call and then ignoring him. For this type of woman, which most woman seem to be, it doesn't matter IF they want you, the only thing that matters is IF you want them.

I concur with gsjackson. Be upfront and direct with her. IF nothing else, it will make you feel better, and maybe stop this woman from thinking she can get away with doing this to some other poor guy.

TruthVille
this was very truthful, perceptive, and wise
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Ah, I wish I could see her, I would instantly tell you what is going on. I read immigrant Russian-speaking chicks very quickly. Within 5 minutes I would already know if I am getting laid or not and if she is worth my time. I know exactly what is going on in her head, I went through the same adjustment as well. It is very hard for some Russian girls, they are trying to look "hot", but Americans interpret that as looking slutty and easy. In Russia wearing mini-skirts is a fashion statement, like East-coasties wearing Uggs etc.

If you are in LA, jeez! There are plenty of Russian chicks there, many hang out in West Hollywood clubs etc. Just browse this website, it has English option too. You can search all over the States, but be warned what Ladislav said - those girls turn out to be bitches rather quickly.

love.mail.ru
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

have2fly wrote:Ah, I wish I could see her, I would instantly tell you what is going on. I read immigrant Russian-speaking chicks very quickly. Within 5 minutes I would already know if I am getting laid or not and if she is worth my time. I know exactly what is going on in her head, I went through the same adjustment as well. It is very hard for some Russian girls, they are trying to look "hot", but Americans interpret that as looking slutty and easy. In Russia wearing mini-skirts is a fashion statement, like East-coasties wearing Uggs etc.

If you are in LA, jeez! There are plenty of Russian chicks there, many hang out in West Hollywood clubs etc. Just browse this website, it has English option too. You can search all over the States, but be warned what Ladislav said - those girls turn out to be bitches rather quickly.

love.mail.ru
bro, do you know why she is so skittish and insecure/reserved ? I think i have considerable powers of observation, but this chick is odd

Is her brother cockblocking me ? Why'd she give me her number and act all sweet ? Yeah, she was wearing a nice miniskirt yesterday and i wanted to bone her. She would be looking at me through her hair and i could see it from the corner of my eyes.She lives in marina del rey with her bro. We all know west la and these parts are extremely superfiical/shallow, maybe she has issues. She doesn't have a car.

yeah, but i'm not looking for fake stupid girls in Weho, i wanna bone this one.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Doesn't sound like she's worth the effort really. Look at the mental shit she's putting you through already. Is it worth it really?
I've learned over time that if you want it...ask for it.
Less BS that way. I stopped putting up with mindfuck games a long time ago. You really don't know much about her personal situation even though you say she acts odd. All women act odd. There is no logic in what they do....at least from our perspective.

If you want her, ask her out and if she dumps on you, end of story. No need to be wishy washy.

Put some callus' on your ego and deal with the rejection. Don't let it bother you too much, accept it, shrug it off, let it go, whatever.....
Rejection is no big deal.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Russian Girls- Expert Analysis Needed

Post by Jackal »

edbass wrote: I call her this week and chat a little, she seemed excited to chat a little, said she was busy and if i could call later (was at night.) Didn't want to bother and call later that night, so skipped.

Sent her a text yesterday night asking if she finished her hw, and got no reply at all from her. It's like her personality changed back to being cold and distant. she basically ignored me, and I was really pissed/sad/frustrated. I didn't say hi when she came to class today, I avoided looking at her most of the class and she tried avoiding looking at me but would glance at me, i could see from the corner of my eyes. I didn't try to talk to her today, why should I. I did lock eyes with her while we were halfway through the exam, i really don't know what to make of it. Seemed kind of sad, but I have no idea what's on her mind.
On which day did you call her? And on which day did you send her the text message? If you called her on Friday or Saturday and got her excited that she might go out on a date with you and then only send her a lame-ass text message about homework on Sunday night, I can see why she would lose interest in you!

Men in Russia and other Eastern European countries act like MEN! So either ask her out directly or stop bothering her. All this "spending 3 aeons to observe a chick and see what her intentions are" is typical shit that feminized American males do.

I think the way you've been acting makes it seem like you're a big p***y who's too scared to ask her out and too scared to be alone with a girl.

There are other possibilities, of course, but this is my interpretation from what you wrote.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Jackal wrote: On which day did you call her? And on which day did you send her the text message? If you called her on Friday or Saturday and got her excited that she might go out on a date with you and then only send her a lame-ass text message about homework on Sunday night, I can see why she would lose interest in you!

Men in Russia and other Eastern European countries act like MEN! So either ask her out directly or stop bothering her. All this "spending 3 aeons to observe a chick and see what her intentions are" is typical shit that feminized American males do.

I think the way you've been acting makes it seem like you're a big p***y who's too scared to ask her out and too scared to be alone with a girl.

There are other possibilities, of course, but this is my interpretation from what you wrote.
Seconded.

Can't remember the last time I ever saw a post from you that doesn't hit the nail on the head :P
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

Jackal wrote:
edbass wrote: I call her this week and chat a little, she seemed excited to chat a little, said she was busy and if i could call later (was at night.) Didn't want to bother and call later that night, so skipped.

Sent her a text yesterday night asking if she finished her hw, and got no reply at all from her. It's like her personality changed back to being cold and distant. she basically ignored me, and I was really pissed/sad/frustrated. I didn't say hi when she came to class today, I avoided looking at her most of the class and she tried avoiding looking at me but would glance at me, i could see from the corner of my eyes. I didn't try to talk to her today, why should I. I did lock eyes with her while we were halfway through the exam, i really don't know what to make of it. Seemed kind of sad, but I have no idea what's on her mind.
On which day did you call her? And on which day did you send her the text message? If you called her on Friday or Saturday and got her excited that she might go out on a date with you and then only send her a lame-ass text message about homework on Sunday night, I can see why she would lose interest in you!

you fool, how do you ask someone out who seemed terrified of talking ? Certainly no shyness on my part, i just chatted her up normally and without any romantic intentions and noticed she was skittish from the very start.It's all in the body language and vibe.Bro, I have no problems with most chicks. I'm not afraid to ask her out you buffoon, I just want to know her personality a little more. I didn't call her on the week-end, was a week-day.

It wasn't a date u dildo, she gave me her number and just called to chit chat a little, that's how things roll here. I'm very social and good with people, she, not so much.

I think assumptions are being made as if I were in the fault, while it could be something with her, lol, blame the guy for everything.

oh, and you're in Hungary and very bitter, calm down bro
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

edbass wrote: you fool, how do you ask someone out who seemed terrified of talking ? Certainly no shyness on my part, i just chatted her up normally and without any romantic intentions and noticed she was skittish from the very start.It's all in the body language and vibe.Bro, I have no problems with most chicks. I'm not afraid to ask her out you buffoon, I just want to know her personality a little more. I didn't call her on the week-end, was a week-day.

It wasn't a date u dildo, she gave me her number and just called to chit chat a little, that's how things roll here. I'm very social and good with people, she, not so much.

I think assumptions are being made as if I were in the fault, while it could be something with her, lol, blame the guy for everything.

oh, and you're in Hungary and very bitter, calm down bro
You calm should calm down as well. I just gave you my opinion based on what you wrote. Obviously, I don't know you and I wasn't there, so I can't know everything. You seemed to have wanted a variety of opinions, so I just gave you another one.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

edbass wrote: It wasn't a date u dildo, she gave me her number and just called to chit chat a little, that's how things roll here.
But YOU called HER, right? My point is that she was expecting you to ask her out and may have been disappointed when you didn't. She thinks that way because of her culture. If you want to date foreign women, you shouldn't get angry that they don't think the same way that American women do.

Another thing to consider is that English is not her native language and that American culture is not her native culture. How social would you be if you were at a university in St. Petersburg studying in Russian?

I think it's understandable if she's a bit shy in a foreign culture. It's also confusing for her: In America, people say, "Oh, that's great!" while smiling even when they really hate something, people say, "I'll call you," just to end the conversation but often never actually call, etc. So try to appreciate things from her perspective, as well, instead of just getting mad that she doesn't act like an American. After all, if you want someone who acts like an American, well then just date an American girl and save yourself the frustration.
edbass wrote:I hate her but want to f**k her
Um, maybe she can sense your hostility? Women do try to avoid being alone with guys who might abuse them, ya know.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I SO AGREE to that. Jackal got it totally right. Even the shyest girl from Eastern Europe will appreciate you directly asking her out. Also they expect you to be direct and keep in mind that Eastern Europeans don't have that "game play" mentality, when you are afraid of being straight forward etc. They are direct. Girls act shy because unlike American girls, Russian girls think that being open and direct is a sign of slutiness. So they stay shy, but really appreciate direct open guys that ask them out. Besides in Russia guys ask girls out on the street, when they chat in the grocery store etc. It is as easy as it gets and totally normal, no one would consider you a freak or weirdo or "too fast".
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I think Linux has it covered. Keep in mind there is some culture shock. Also keep in mind female peer pressure. She knows all the other females express their power by treating men like dogs, so she will do so in order to stay in the good graces of her American females peers.

Overall, I would let it go because of my "Drama Clause". Too much drama means I walk away. That said, I would advise you to remain friends with this girl just in case she has an epiphany. I would strongly avoid any spending or dating, or place a $50 cap per date, as a maximum.

I understand it is fun to meet an exotic foreign girl, but keep in mind she is essentially engaged in a war with her American female peers, who will of course do all they can to inject the feminist virus in her, or destroy her. She is probably terrified of becoming an "outsider" so she is "playing nice". There is also a good chance this Russian girl is doomed. She will either crack under the pressure or "go native". You can only lose if you become involved.

Just enjoy the experience, make no commitments, limit loses and capitalize on any possible gains. And start planning a trip overseas.
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

I will talk to her Monday and try to figure out what she,s thinking.Either ya,ll are right and she was disappointed in something I should have done, or it really wasn't about me or anything I did or did not do

Clearly, some signals are getting crossed here. I did call her and chatted about how she did on her Chinese exam, then she said she was busy and asked me to call later, though it was already around 10 pm

Just figured it would be a bother calling her again and whether she really wanted me to call later, as called her at night. She called me her "my friend" a few times on the phone and seemed momentarily thrilled, though hard to tell if genuine or just being nice, as I said her personality changed 360 so hard to grasp her real personality
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jackal is right, when your dealing with foreign women you must forget whatever American Culture has taught you. You need to be aggressive and direct, that's what they want. These women WANT to submit to a man, not be his equal she doesn't see herself as an equal but as a WOMAN. What she understand correctly is that their are things she'll be better at and things you'll be better at.