Anyone tried South Korea recently?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone tried South Korea recently?

Post by Cornfed »

I just checked the pay for English teachers in Korea and it is an absolute joke now. I don't know why anyone would bother.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Well even without the Radical feminism, Korean women are f*cked anyway. Lowest birthrate on the planet.
No body wants to have kids over there because of the high cost of education, rent, cost of living, limited job prospect, etc.
Lot of Koreans wants to be civil servants now, but its being over saturated because there are very limited positions open but hundreds of thousand of applicants.
Korean work culture is also very notorious of bullying, abuse, low pay, little respect, and huge amount of hours.
There are also very limited opening for Samsung, LG, and Hyundai. Everybody also wants to work there, but most get excluded.
Those who get left out only have limited options of applying for companies with low pay and lot of work.
Many South Koreans are also going happier abroad like Winston is doing.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much reason for South Korea to exist now, since most of the industry that was outsourced to them has in turn been outsourced to other countries. The big shots still have their jobs and hire harems of female assistants, but there doesn't seem to be much place for normal men.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

It's really sad. And yes, only the few will benefit such as Samsung, LG and Hyundai. Korean Conglomerates are in the same bed with the Korean government since the 1960's. They wield immense amount of power like the local feudal lords. Average Koreans for the past two or three generations were brainwashed and suckered into sacrificing for their country by working 16-18 hours a day 7 days a week since the 1960's. You can see all the gleaming skyscrapers in Seoul, but most of those were built and owned by the conglomerates. Most of the wealth are siphoned and transferred to the families that own corporate korea and those in the government. Samsung alone generates 25-30 percent of Korea's GNP.
There are so many homeless elderly, very high suicide rate, lowest birth rate on the planet, limited job opportunities, very little social welfare programs, low wages, and steadily increasing cost of living and rent.

The social problems that South Koreans are experiencing today are the results of a huge wealth inequality, rampant Americanization and importation of western garbage media, massive corruption, abuse of power and capitalism gone amok.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Koreans are like a box of chocolates, they'll kill your dog. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lol, Dogs are allergic to chocolate, it's true.
But Marrying a Korean women will kill you much faster.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 12:59 pm
It's really sad. And yes, only the few will benefit such as Samsung, LG and Hyundai. Korean Conglomerates are in the same bed with the Korean government since the 1960's. They wield immense amount of power like the local feudal lords.
The social problems that South Koreans are experiencing today are the results of a huge wealth inequality, rampant Americanization and importation of western garbage media, massive corruption, abuse of power and capitalism gone amok.
These are some good article about how it works in Korea (so-called chaebol 재벌rich business family)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Yang-ho
조양호

Next in the line is the son
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Won-tae_(Walter_Cho)
조원태

and these are good examples how women (the daughters of late Cho Yang-Ho) behave....
even his wife had her own issues....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_rage_incident
조현아
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/조현아

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43783832
조현민
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/조현민_(기업인)
https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking ... rker-abuse

South Korea seeks arrest of Korean Air chief's spouse for worker abuse
South Korean police sought an arrest warrant for the wife of Korean Air Chairman Cho Yang Ho today on charges of verbal and physical violence against construction workers, company employees and others under her control.

Police accused Lee Myung Hee, 69, of habitually assaulting, insulting and injuring people by taking advantage of her powerful status. Lee allegedly perpetrated 24 acts of violence against 11 people between August 2011 and March this year, officials said.

The warrant request came after police questioned Lee for 15 hours on Monday and for 11 hours yesterday, Yonhap reports.

Lee allegedly hurled a pair of pruning shears at a security guard at her home in Seoul for failing to take care of the house door properly. She was also accused of kicking her chauffeur on the street for making a mistake, and shoving and cursing construction workers hired for a hotel expansion project.

Lee was pressed with seven counts of charges, officials said.
Some of the charges, such as special injury and special assault, are punishable even if the victims reach a settlement with the assailant and drop accusations.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
December 26th, 2022, 4:19 am
Kalinago wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 9:52 pm
@Yohan Korean girls have a whole movement of radical feminism and their sign is a small penis making fun of Korean men's alleged small penises.
The important point is however that Korean men do not remain silent about it...
They fight back.

Keep always in mind that Koreans are quite aggressive people.

For the full article click on the link below
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/star ... -rcna59747

South Korea’s conservative new president, Yoon Suk Yeol, has pledged to abolish the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, saying it is no longer necessary.

Gender and feminism played an unprecedented role in the presidential election in March, which Yoon won by less than 1%, the closest in South Korean history. Both Yoon and his main opponent, Democratic Party candidate Lee Jae-myung, used gender issues to appeal to young voters who have become a crucial swing bloc.

Yoon, a former prosecutor, blamed feminism for the country’s low birth rate, said he would increase penalties for false accusations of sexual crimes, and denied the existence of “structural discrimination based on gender.” He accused the gender ministry of treating men like “potential sex criminals.”

According to a 2019 survey by local news outlet SisaIN, 60% of men in their 20s showed a considerable to extreme aversion to feminism.
(From an article in Japan, one year ago, now expired)

Yoon’s campaign has been influenced by his party's chairman, Lee Jun-seok, a 36-year-old Harvard-educated “men’s rights” advocate who describes hiring targets for women and other gender equality policies as “reverse discrimination." Lee Jun-seok calls feminist politics “blowfish poison."

Yes, yes, but the president's wife, Kim Keon-hee, is a lying, manipulating, plastic surgery addicted, whore for real. She was a bar hostess and She have married, slept, divorced with strings of doctors and prosecutors(It's a big deal in Korea if your a prosecutor, everybody respect you) and finally married to Yoon Suk Yeol. Unfortunately that makes President Yoon a cuckhold and a simp. She is also under investigation for frequent lying on her resume, education, stock fraud, etc. You can't trust anything that comes out of that whore's mouth.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 6:58 pm
December 29th, 2022, 12:59 pm
It's really sad. And yes, only the few will benefit such as Samsung, LG and Hyundai. Korean Conglomerates are in the same bed with the Korean government since the 1960's. They wield immense amount of power like the local feudal lords.
These are some good article about how it works in Korea (so-called chaebol 재벌rich business family)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Yang-ho
조양호

Next in the line is the son
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Won-tae_(Walter_Cho)
조원태

and these are good examples how women (the daughters of late Cho Yang-Ho) behave....
even his wife had her own issues....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_rage_incident
조현아
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/조현아

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43783832
조현민
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/조현민_(기업인)
https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking ... rker-abuse

South Korea seeks arrest of Korean Air chief's spouse for worker abuse
South Korean police sought an arrest warrant for the wife of Korean Air Chairman Cho Yang Ho today on charges of verbal and physical violence against construction workers, company employees and others under her control.

Police accused Lee Myung Hee, 69, of habitually assaulting, insulting and injuring people by taking advantage of her powerful status. Lee allegedly perpetrated 24 acts of violence against 11 people between August 2011 and March this year, officials said.

The warrant request came after police questioned Lee for 15 hours on Monday and for 11 hours yesterday, Yonhap reports.

Lee allegedly hurled a pair of pruning shears at a security guard at her home in Seoul for failing to take care of the house door properly. She was also accused of kicking her chauffeur on the street for making a mistake, and shoving and cursing construction workers hired for a hotel expansion project.

Lee was pressed with seven counts of charges, officials said.
Some of the charges, such as special injury and special assault, are punishable even if the victims reach a settlement with the assailant and drop accusations.

Yes, that's pretty much the standard in Korean conglomerates. Lack of respect of workers, abuse, low pay, and massive entitlement.
However, the Korean military is the same. I read on the news that a high ranking South Korean General's WIFE was also insulting, hitting, spitting, and abusing the General's guards or soldiers serving under the general.

The Korean air nut incident is one thing, but you should see 양진호,Yang Jin Ho, a real piece of work and a sadistic bastard. I don't think he is part of any conglomerate, but he has lot of money. He also hunts down chickens and other animals with a katana and a crossbow. He is currently in jail right now for many of his crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JpX6oD ... l=Newstapa

You know, it's one thing that certain group of korean men has the power, but it is the Korean WOMEN that likes to be show off, stir shit up, and abuse the power acquired by her husband. I seen many korean women act like psychopathic cunts where I worked which is logistics. We were assigned to ship their expensive cars back to Korea and had to do some inspections. I told her there was a scratch but she started to be hysterical, flaring her arms and insisted that there is no scratch in her car. I had to agree because her husband was a Korean diplomat. :-p. Go figures. :roll:
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

Yohan wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 7:44 pm
Japan still the better choice for various reasons if you ask me, Japan is larger and has still many green areas, better quality of life, also climate if you are living away from the Western coast facing Korea - but I am a bit biased as living in Japan since more than 40 years.
@Yohan : I had to share this with you...

I hooked up with a 34 yo Japanese woman from Tinder tonight who is solo traveling in Cebu on holiday. Not a young stunner but still quite sexy with substance. She's sleeping behind me right now. This has by far been my best connection here in PH in that she is highly intelligent (engineer), open minded, spiritual, sexual & affectionate but not in a slutty way, it took her just the right amount of time to warm up. We walked around the night market, bought 1 round juice at a bar because neither of us drink, then went back to my hotel. She kept saying things like "I am very happy to share this moment with you, grateful for your gentleness and kindness, and you have such a big ****" LOL

I'm not head over heels enough to try & chase her back to Tokyo but a rare good woman for sure and lightyears ahead of the Filipinas I've been meeting. It's just hilarious that this happened with a Japanese girl in Philippines, never would have seen that coming. I would definitely be high-tailing it to Kyoto but I really don't want to deal with being stuck inside during winter anymore after leaving New York. Plus I enjoy outdoor daygame the most.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

castlebasetone wrote:
December 30th, 2022, 12:39 pm
Yohan wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 7:44 pm
Japan still the better choice for various reasons if you ask me, Japan is larger and has still many green areas, better quality of life, also climate if you are living away from the Western coast facing Korea - but I am a bit biased as living in Japan since more than 40 years.
@Yohan : I had to share this with you...

I hooked up with a 34 yo Japanese woman from Tinder tonight who is solo traveling in Cebu on holiday. Not a young stunner but still quite sexy with substance. She's sleeping behind me right now. This has by far been my best connection here in PH in that she is highly intelligent (engineer), open minded, spiritual, sexual & affectionate but not in a slutty way, it took her just the right amount of time to warm up. We walked around the night market, bought 1 round juice at a bar because neither of us drink, then went back to my hotel. She kept saying things like "I am very happy to share this moment with you, grateful for your gentleness and kindness, and you have such a big ****" LOL

I'm not head over heels enough to try & chase her back to Tokyo but a rare good woman for sure and lightyears ahead of the Filipinas I've been meeting. It's just hilarious that this happened with a Japanese girl in Philippines, never would have seen that coming. I would definitely be high-tailing it to Kyoto but I really don't want to deal with being stuck inside during winter anymore after leaving New York. Plus I enjoy outdoor daygame the most.
You are very lucky and I want to say congratulations! I heard many positive things about Japanese women.
You really dodged a bullet by dating a beautiful and loyal Japanese girl rather than South Korean women. Korean women can't hold a candle with Japanese girl with being feminine and well mannered. Korean women has very little class and manners and expect man to pay for literally everything.
That's why South Korea has the LOWEST birthrate on this PLANET. I hope best of luck with your relationship.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

December 30th, 2022, 1:22 pm

You are very lucky and I want to say congratulations! I heard many positive things about Japanese women.
You really dodged a bullet by dating a beautiful and loyal Japanese girl rather than South Korean women. Korean women can't hold a candle with Japanese girl with being feminine and well mannered. Korean women has very little class and manners and expect man to pay for literally everything.
That's why South Korea has the LOWEST birthrate on this PLANET. I hope best of luck with your relationship.
Thanks mate, but just to be clear, this was just a Tinder one night stand. Both her and I are leaving Cebu soon :)

I have dated several Korean women in New York and have the most engaging relationships with them on all levels, but that being said, I think you're right in that the Japanese women I've been with are 'better' behaved girls.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Wait until you marry those Korean women in New York. I heard many many many horror stories. Once Korean women have a kid, they will turn into one of those vile "Ajummas" and make your life a living hell. I know because I work in logistics and have to ship their vehicles back to korea. Total Ball Busters. But anyway, best of luck.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I always thought it was funny that even libtard Westerners in Korea would use "ajumma" as a noun and to depict stereotypical battleaxe appearance and behavior.