I don't resent Western women. I'm simply indifferent towards them.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

I don't resent Western women. I'm simply indifferent towards them.

Post by Lucas88 »

I hear a lot of nasty things being said about "Western women" here on this forum and other corners of the Manosphere. I see a lot of blanket statements about how Western women are vile as though American/Canadian/British/Australian women were all the same. These blanket statements are often accompanied by a certain degree of animosity on an emotional level.

It is often assumed that Western men who hate Western women are merely resentful that Western women don't like them. This might be true for some incel men who pursue Western women but always get rejected by them. Those incel men come to despise the very thing that they've always wanted but could never have.

I myself on the other hand don't resent British girls. I am simply indifferent to them. While I did indeed struggle to get a girlfriend when I was a teenager due to my autism and general incompatibility with British culture, I soon realized as early as 15 or 16 that I didn't even like British girls and that I only wanted a Latina. I subsequently stopped trying to pursue British girls and instead focused all my energy solely on my language studies with the intention to leave the UK and go to Spain or Latin America.

Truth be told, I'm not physically attracted to British girls at all. I find the British phenotype aesthetically unappealing. I find their melanin-deficient pale skin repulsive and regard such people groups as the British and other Northern Europeans as ugly and bizarre-looking due to their melanin deficiency (not trying to sound hateful, just telling it as it is). I myself take Melanotan (i.e., tanning injections) in order to tan like a Mediterranean or a Latino. Even if I find a tanned attractive outlier among British girls, I am still unlikely to be attracted to her. For a start, I would find her way of speaking unattractive since I find British English completely ugly and can't stand hearing it, and then on top of that, I wouldn't like her British mannerisms and cultural traits since I find that British women tend to have somewhat masculine mannerisms and I perceive British culture as totally alien to the nature of my soul and therefore repulsive. Dating British girls wouldn't be a good idea for me and I realized that long ago.

So I don't resent British women. Rather I'm not interested in them at all. There is absolutely nothing that I want from them. Absolutely nothing. They're completely invisible to me. While the quality of women in the UK is generally low like in other Anglo countries, I don't believe that all British girls are bad. I know some who are good people and even good girlfriends or good wives to their man. I'm just personally not attracted to the vast majority of British girls or their culture.

I don't resent British people as a collective. They are simply products of a toxic and inferior culture. It would make no sense to harbor a personal grudge towards them. Instead, I resent fate and the circumstances of my own life. I was simply born into a culture that wasn't right for me and therefore resent whatever metaphysical forces caused me to be born here. I am convinced that I am really a Mediterranean/Latin soul. Most of my problems and mental instability come from the fact that I was born into the wrong culture and am forced to be part of a culture that I utterly despise. I resent not having been born in a country with women who I find attractive.

I understand that the only kind of woman to whom I'm attracted is a cute Brown-skinned Colombian girl with wide hips and a big butt. I just love those gorgeous mestizas (in reality triracials) with that perfect ratio of Mediterranean and indigenous DNA and that drop of African blood to bring out the ass! That is divine perfection in the physical realm.

Do you hate Western women because they rejected you or are you not attracted to them anyway and pursue foreign women by choice?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: I don't resent Western women. I'm simply indifferent towards them.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I agree.. Anglo American and UK women "pale" in comparison to your "bonita gorda latinas" below.
Plus Latinas make great wife. She cooks, cleans, and can F*ck great!
Most Anglo skanks can't even cook and can't please her man. They put a TV dinner in a microwave and call that cooking!
and they go stiff like wood when they try to have sex.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The thing is, it is not just about what you want to stick your dick into for fun. England used to have an OK society going for about 1500 years. It is a shame it has to disappear in the relative blink of a eye.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 1:42 pm
Anglo American and UK women "pale" in comparison to your "bonita gorda latinas" below.
Yes, they sure do! :lol:

Even though it might sound a bit "eugenicist" to think this, the other day I was looking at photos and watching videos of Colombian girls with their tanned or golden-brown skin, cute neotenous facial features and divine curves of a goddess all courtesy of their perfect ethnic mixture and thought to myself that they are simply a genetically superior race of females and that British or Nordic girls just can't compete with them in terms of physical beauty or femininity. One day, after a future revolution in the department of Antioquía, I might just very well become Generalísimo Lucas - El Hitler Colombiano. Jajaja!

Seriously though, I'm fcukin' resentful as hell that I didn't grow up in a country with beautiful and feminine women and had to make do with plain and aesthetically mediocre or subpar British girls with an inflated sense of self-worth. I feel like I was deprived of having a happy teenagerhood and still to this day don't understand why I had to be born in the UK. I hate everything about British culture and don't even feel British myself. I'm pissed off with fate!

Cornfed wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 1:50 pm
The thing is, it is not just about what you want to stick your dick into for fun. England used to have an OK society going for about 1500 years. It is a shame it has to disappear in the relative blink of a eye.
I never liked the UK or its people. For me, most Anglos have a whole battery of bizarre cultural oddities and give off bad vibes. I much prefer Southern Europeans such as Italians and Spaniards and believe that Mediterranean culture is superior and that Mediterraneans have a much more aesthetically pleasing phenotype. I culturally identify with the Mediterranean world.

I am not just thinking about what I want to stick my dick into for fun. I would only ever want to procreate with a Latina because I believe that Latinas have better genetics than ugly British women and I want my offspring to have good tanning genetics (unlike melanin-deficient British people who just burn so easily under the sun) and my daughters to be beautiful and have big butts. I want my progeny to be nice beautiful Latinos/Latinas, not weird and insufferable British people. Lol!

Yeah, I know, I'm kinda racist against people of my own nationality but that's because I'm one of the most hardcore HappierAbroaders on this forum! :lol:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Lucas88

American women are no better.. so as South Korean..
American women is on average overweight, bad skin, hairy arms, acne, cellulite, ages badly like spoiled milk, smells like cheese for some reason.
Korean women are just plastic surgery monsters, not really curvy, body of a 12 year old, too much make up, personality problems.

Anglo culture is pretty oppressive, so as advanced East Asian cultures. They are just as soulless as the ones in the UK. Winston Wu also talked extensively how his home country Taiwan is the most soulless country on earth and Taiwanese people are bunch of reptilian minded robots.

Life would been better if I was born in Mediterranean country or South America. I would been much happier if I was a Spaniard, Italian, Frenchmen, or Latino. I can live my life to the fullest.

I have never experienced any deep, lasting happiness or joy at my time in America and South Korea. It's so strange. But I feel much more alive whenever I step into Spanish town...my body moves in a musical rhythm... I can freely converse with anybody without having to go through their ice wall and the food is pretty good too. The buildings are colorful and beautiful. Not gray gray gray like in the UK or in America.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

February 15th, 2023, 6:15 pm
American women is on average overweight, bad skin, hairy arms, acne, cellulite, ages badly like spoiled milk, smells like cheese for some reason.
Korean women are just plastic surgery monsters, not really curvy, body of a 12 year old, too much make up, personality problems.

Anglo culture is pretty oppressive, so as advanced East Asian cultures. They are just as soulless as the ones in the UK. Winston Wu also talked extensively how his home country Taiwan is the most soulless country on earth and Taiwanese people are bunch of reptilian minded robots.

Life would been better if I was born in Mediterranean country or South America. I would been much happier if I was a Spaniard, Italian, Frenchmen, or Latino. I can live my life to the fullest.

I have never experienced any deep, lasting happiness or joy at my time in America and South Korea. It's so strange. But I feel much more alive whenever I step into Spanish town...my body moves in a musical rhythm... I can freely converse with anybody without having to go through their ice wall and the food is pretty good too. The buildings are colorful and beautiful. Not gray gray gray like in the UK or in America.
I completely agree with this. I can't stand Anglo and East Asian cultures either. Both are tremendously awful. Neither of them appeal to me even in the slightest.

I'd even say that Anglo/Northern European and East Asian cultures are my least favorite. USA, UK, Korea and Japan, all of these are soulless and joyless hypermaterialistic dystopias with a cut-throat rat race lifestyle, little human connectivity, a population of robotic, mean-spirited, cynical assholes made that way by inhuman material circumstances and programs of social engineering, and melancholy-inducing drab concrete cities which anybody with a soul and a modicum of aesthetic sensitivity would find utterly repulsive. Anglos are my least favorite Europeans and most East Asian people just seem like an alien species to me. America is just one big freak show full of all kinds of nutters and clinically insane people.

Winston as a very soulful person has very much the same impression of USA and East Asia as we do, but he seems to idealize the UK (something which seems to be common among some Americans) and I think that in that regard he's mistaken. The England of knights and castles to which Winston feels attraction no longer exists and probably was never really that great anyway. In my view, the true beauty of European culture has always been concentrated in the southern regions of the continent and manifested itself most magnificently during epochs such as the Renaissance - incidentally an Italian phenomenon. The best European culture can be found primarily in Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Greece. Those places have the most beautiful cities and the most sumptuous architecture. That is the part of Europe that I love, not the grey hideous sci-fi-esque dystopian cities of the UK.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Lucas88

I completely agree. Northern European architecture is just ghastly and all drab color such as gray, black, brown, and all glass, steel frame, and rectangular boxes.
American Architecture is no better than their UK counterparts either. The vibrant ones you see are from the U.S Latino population in Spanish town.
Americans are not exactly your intellectual and well educated cultured people either. They are just as insipid and uninspiring as your UK counterparts.
I mean the U.S has been created by UK colonists from the UK back in the 1700's. We just violently broke off from the motherland which in the UK in the Revolutionary War.

I can just imagine "the torture" Winston have suffered when he was in Taiwan. He describes Taiwan as some Alien planet where all the body snatchers have taken over. But South Korea and Japan isn't too far off that scale.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 5:02 pm
I am not just thinking about what I want to stick my dick into for fun. I would only ever want to procreate with a Latina because I believe that Latinas have better genetics than ugly British women and I want my offspring to have good tanning genetics (unlike melanin-deficient British people who just burn so easily under the sun) and my daughters to be beautiful and have big butts. I want my progeny to be nice beautiful Latinos/Latinas, not weird and insufferable British people. Lol!:lol:
But in addition to the females, there is also the unique English sense of art, literature, justice, humour, ingenuity, sports, martial arts etc. It is a shame if that all has to fall by the wayside just because the females suck. In any case, the females would improve somewhat with the appropriate enforced diet, exercise and beatings.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I am so happy I don't need to go after latinas lol I find latin culture and women permissive and immoral.

they're right leaning liberals.

I personally want to go to Hadhramaut or Ma'arib,A'den or Salala.

Live in a Wadi oasis,and have a simple but spacious house and a passive income and 4 teenage virgin wives.

living in something like this is my Dream,with VIRGIN women,that obey me,that cover up,that do not mingle with other men,that do not travel 3 days worth without me or her father or brother or uncle or grandfather etc

and that gives me sex whenever I want it.

I can see for a secular,pagan or christian how latinas would be better for them than a western woman 'maybe'...but it's an inferior pleasure compared to practicing A'rab muslim women.

I feel sad for you all that have to resort to these malicious,promiscuous,animal-like latinas with no sense of Shame or modesty.

oh,and Arab women are more curvy than mestizas on average,Seeing a truly curvaceous latina is rare and I've been to latino hoods and miami with a broad selection of immigrants.

Mestizas are generally built like refrigerators.

curves are rare anyway,which is why women should take herbs to get them,just like we should use entengo or enkleia to get a large penis which is what pleases the women.

THIS is true patriarchy and conservative women:

Good luck with your watered down shit :lol: if your 'latina'decides to cuckold you nothing you can do about it,no punishment for her,no prevention like mahram laws because that is 'spousal abuse'in these liberal latino and western lands.

damn these right leaning liberals to hell.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 9:55 am
But in addition to the females, there is also the unique English sense of art, literature, justice, humour, ingenuity, sports, martial arts etc. It is a shame if that all has to fall by the wayside just because the females suck. In any case, the females would improve somewhat with the appropriate enforced diet, exercise and beatings.
Be that as it may, it's not my fight. I've never spiritually identified with British culture and instead always felt much more affinity for Hispanic and Mediterranean culture. I'm simply not a British soul.

I'm sure that there are enough British men who are desperate enough to put up with their own low-quality females and thereby ensure the continuation of all of the things which you mentioned above. In fact, I see it all the time. Everywhere I go I come across British men of more or less decent quality together with their overweight and ugly lager lout wives or otherwise chasing British girls who are certainly subpar by international standards. Most British men are completely ignorant of how much easier it is to get a hot and feminine female in countries outside of the UK. The HA option just doesn't figure on their mental radar. So I'm sure that many British artists, writers, judges, comedians, inventors, rugby players and boxers will continue to impregnate British females and keep their tradition alive for generations to come. Due to their own naïveté they'll be able to take one for the team.

Me? I can't do that. I never felt any connection with the UK or its people anyway and I've already experienced the HA lifestyle in various Hispanic locations and developed a taste for higher-quality and more exotic types of women. I can't go back now. That would be impossible.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I do resent Western people because they are harmful to humanity.

Latin culture is far from my ideal, but at least some of the women are tolerable. My wife is from Mexico.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 10:00 pm
February 15th, 2023, 6:15 pm

Winston as a very soulful person has very much the same impression of USA and East Asia as we do, but he seems to idealize the UK (something which seems to be common among some Americans) and I think that in that regard he's mistaken.
Mr. Wu is not mistaken, he knows and wants to be on the winning team of the communal dictatorship. He realizes to worship our master's or they will come repo his battle tank.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 2:15 pm
I do resent Western people because they are harmful to humanity.

Latin culture is far from my ideal, but at least some of the women are tolerable. My wife is from Mexico.
From some of the reading I am doing don't some or alot of the Jewish get offended when they marry outside the tribe ? Just curious because I was reading they will like see that as being like the GOY and have no problem killing them off as well.
Time to Hide!