How come in brown/darker skinned women are friendlier/warmer than white/pale skinned women globally?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

How come in brown/darker skinned women are friendlier/warmer than white/pale skinned women globally?

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed the following consistent pattern? It seems that women with white or pale skin, whether they be Caucasian or Asian, tend to be more stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious. But women with brown skin or darker complexion tend to be warmer and friendlier and more chill and laid back. Hence you can be yourself around them more and you feel more relaxed around them too. This is a very consistent pattern and can easily be seen all over the world. Why is that? Not just white women, it's true of Asian women too. For example, I notice that the white skinned women in Asia tend to be colder and more uptight than the women with darker complexion even in the same country. It's VERY noticeable. What's the reason for this? I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet. It seems to be a global pattern that applies all over the world, not just to some countries. It's as if white or pale skin makes their blood a lot colder and more reptilian too. How can that be? I thought race and skin color doesn't matter as liberals claim?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How come in brown/darker skinned women are friendlier/warmer than white/pale skinned women globally?

Post by Yohan »

i don't know if it is everywhere like that, but in Philippines this is clearly true. The reason is that Filipino men in general always prefer a rather white skin woman to a brown skin woman.

In Korea many women are obsessed with pale skin, a good business for the cosmetics industry.

There are also Thai women in Eastern Thailand/Cambodia who are rather dark skinned and it is said they also have a problem to find reasonable men....

Dark skin because of sunlight or even naturally dark skin is always somehow considered to be related to poverty, farmwork, fishing villages, low-income families etc.
If they are warmer and friendlier, at least for Thailand and Cambodia, I think it might be true somehow, as there is less competition from local reasonable men.

In Malaysia you might meet Indian Tamil women who are very dark, but they are not easily to approach, still always family members around - and I also noticed that these women change their looks considerably when getting older, they do not age nicely.
dubya
Freshman Poster

Re: How come in brown/darker skinned women are friendlier/warmer than white/pale skinned women globally?

Post by dubya »

Someone once explained it to me as dark skinned people being outdoor people (farmers) while light skinned people tend to be indoor people (officers.)

It's kind of like during the renaissance, being fat was associated with affluence.

Well, nowadays being skinny is associated with affluence, it means you can afford weight loss surgery.

But being light-skinned is still like having leather bucket seats, a luxury option.

Hence they tend to be more stuck up, and more swarthy women tend to be more friendly.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

My girlfriend now is lighter skinned then my ex was (both of whom are Asian) but my girlfriend now is a lot more down to Earth then my ex was who nearly worshipped money. Black women in the US are also insanely arrogant, entitled, and full of themselves for some reason. White women I would agree are the second most stuck up in the US but Black women are worse.

So I’m not really seeing a correlation between the light skinned = stuck up and darker skin = down to Earth here. I mainly just notice that the Asian girls are much easier to get along with. How dark or light they are doesn’t really seem to make a difference. You’d think Latinas would be easier to get along with but my friend who’s Hispanic has had a really hard time with them. He says Latinas are really picky. I don’t have much experience with them personally so I cannot really say but I’ll take his word for it.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I fail to see the correlation between skin color and personality.. :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Syrian women really are the opposite of this,probabely the best women on earth,with sublime beauty.

But yes,it is a general rule.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 9:22 am
My girlfriend now is lighter skinned then my ex was (both of whom are Asian) but my girlfriend now is a lot more down to Earth then my ex was who nearly worshipped money. Black women in the US are also insanely arrogant, entitled, and full of themselves for some reason. White women I would agree are the second most stuck up in the US but Black women are worse.

So I’m not really seeing a correlation between the light skinned = stuck up and darker skin = down to Earth here. I mainly just notice that the Asian girls are much easier to get along with. How dark or light they are doesn’t really seem to make a difference. You’d think Latinas would be easier to get along with but my friend who’s Hispanic has had a really hard time with them. He says Latinas are really picky. I don’t have much experience with them personally so I cannot really say but I’ll take his word for it.
But the black women in America don't act like they are too good to talk to me or better than me or snub me like whiter skinned women do. That's what I mean. It's true even if black women have a bad attitude, they don't act like they are too good to talk to me or have this cold aura around them. You know what I mean?

The correlation is obvious. If you go to China or Taiwan you will see that lighter skinned Chinese and Taiwanese are definitely more cold and stuck up and not willing to talk to a stranger, and the darker skinned ones have less of a cold wall around them. It's VERY VERY obvious, like the blue sky. Just go out and observe. You can't miss it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 5:30 am
Have you guys noticed the following consistent pattern? It seems that women with white or pale skin, whether they be Caucasian or Asian, tend to be more stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious. But women with brown skin or darker complexion tend to be warmer and friendlier and more chill and laid back. Hence you can be yourself around them more and you feel more relaxed around them too. This is a very consistent pattern and can easily be seen all over the world. Why is that? Not just white women, it's true of Asian women too. For example, I notice that the white skinned women in Asia tend to be colder and more uptight than the women with darker complexion even in the same country. It's VERY noticeable. What's the reason for this? I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet. It seems to be a global pattern that applies all over the world, not just to some countries. It's as if white or pale skin makes their blood a lot colder and more reptilian too. How can that be? I thought race and skin color doesn't matter as liberals claim?
I'm gonna be honest, I don't feel comfortable with White (i.e., Anglo, Germanic, etc.) people at all despite being White myself. They just seem too alien to me, like a cold-blooded and unfeeling race that evolved in the harsh and hostile lands of the far north and therefore has a harsh nature itself. Such races even look soulless with their pale complexions. Whites just have a really weird energy and I perceive that I'm not really part of their group (I'm like an extremely atypical outlier). Instead I feel much more at home among Mediterraneans and Latinos who have a much warmer energy and a much livelier and more Dionysian culture. In Europe I like the olive-skinned or swarthy Southern peoples much more than the pale Northern ones. I relate much more to the likes of Spaniards and Italians than I do to Brits, Germans, Swedes, etc. I feel much more like a Mediterranean myself.

I notice the same thing with Asians. I don't like East Asians like Japanese, Koreans and Chinese and perceive them to be very alien and cold-blooded like Germanic Whites but with an even more robotic quality. But Southeast Asians are completely different. Thais, Filipinos, Vietnamese, etc. are really warm and friendly and have a more passionate and free-spirited constitution more like Latinos than East Asians. I like Southeast Asians a lot. I usually have good experiences with them.

I much prefer Black women to White women too. Black women have a completely different energy to White women and seem warmer, friendlier and more down-to-earth than White women. At least that's been my perception of them in the UK and elsewhere.

The exception seems to be Slavic people. Slavic people are White but they're considerably different from Anglos and Germanics. I find Slavic people friendlier and more down-to-earth. I tend to get along with them much better than I do with Germanics.

And yes, Winston, I only like Brown girls - Latinas with radiant golden-brown skin and big booties. They're the sexiest and most passionate. And I prefer the heavily mixed mestizas much more than the light-skinned Euro-Latinas. I like my girls sufficiently melanated.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 3:01 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

But the black women in America don't act like they are too good to talk to me or better than me or snub me like whiter skinned women do. That's what I mean. It's true even if black women have a bad attitude, they don't act like they are too good to talk to me or have this cold aura around them. You know what I mean?

The correlation is obvious. If you go to China or Taiwan you will see that lighter skinned Chinese and Taiwanese are definitely more cold and stuck up and not willing to talk to a stranger, and the darker skinned ones have less of a cold wall around them. It's VERY VERY obvious, like the blue sky. Just go out and observe. You can't miss it.
I don’t know about China or Taiwan since I haven’t been there and wouldn’t be able to pursue girls even if I was there. You can get more superficial interaction I guess out of Black girls but I don’t see the point of talking to people whom I don’t have enough in common with or enough of a connection to get along well with anyway.

White girls I would definitely agree are the most picky race of women. Why they are this way probably has something to do with every guy on the planet blowing smoke up their asses all the time. Non-White guys are especially bad about it. They treat White women like goddesses and angels. I really don’t understand why non-White guys who aren’t even all that successful with White women love them so much. At least my love of Asian girls actually comes from real experience with having a much greater connection to them.
zhuangbi
Freshman Poster

Post by zhuangbi »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 4:09 pm
White girls I would definitely agree are the most picky race of women. Why they are this way probably has something to do with every guy on the planet blowing smoke up their asses all the time. Non-White guys are especially bad about it. They treat White women like goddesses and angels. I really don’t understand why non-White guys who aren’t even all that successful with White women love them so much.
What you describe is White girls from English speaking countries. White girls from Eastern Europe are treasures.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

I don’t know about China or Taiwan since I haven’t been there and wouldn’t be able to pursue girls even if I was there. You can get more superficial interaction I guess out of Black girls but I don’t see the point of talking to people whom I don’t have enough in common with or enough of a connection to get along well with anyway.

White girls I would definitely agree are the most picky race of women. Why they are this way probably has something to do with every guy on the planet blowing smoke up their asses all the time. Non-White guys are especially bad about it. They treat White women like goddesses and angels. I really don’t understand why non-White guys who aren’t even all that successful with White women love them so much. At least my love of Asian girls actually comes from real experience with having a much greater connection to them.
That may be a factor yeah, but what I'm talking about goes deeper than that. For example, look at the Mexican people around you. They may not all be open and friendly and approachable, however they never have that cold reptilian standoffish vibe that most white women have. So it must be a racial thing. Because even rich Mexicans and rich Blacks do not have that cold standoffish vibe that pale skinned Americans and Asians have. It's as if having pale skin makes your blood colder and so makes your vibe colder. It's not true of everyone, but the pattern is very consistent and easily noticeable if you look for it. White or pale skinned people also tend to have that "all business" vibe as though they are all business and not in the mood for chit chat or lounging around to chill with you. Every second to them is business related. I'm talking about white people in Western countries and NE Asian countries of course.

My friend Alex told me that if you have enough friends and social fulfillment you become stuck up and standoffish toward strangers because you don't need them anymore. However that makes no sense, because white women with little or no friends and no love, and only have a dog to walk, are not suddenly sweet, warm, and approachable. They still act cold and standoffish and often have a mean look on their face. They still act like they don't need anyone and have that rough and tough demeanor on their face that I dislike and is unnecessary, as a result of toxic American culture. Likewise, brown skinned Filipinos who have lots of friends around them do not suddenly become cold, stuck up, and standoffish with a reptilian vibe. So Alex's theory makes no sense if you think about it.

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 4:26 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

That may be a factor yeah, but what I'm talking about goes deeper than that. For example, look at the Mexican people around you. They may not all be open and friendly and approachable, however they never have that cold reptilian standoffish vibe that most white women have. So it must be a racial thing. Because even rich Mexicans and rich Blacks do not have that cold standoffish vibe that pale skinned Americans and Asians have. It's as if having pale skin makes your blood colder and so makes your vibe colder. It's not true of everyone, but the pattern is very consistent and easily noticeable if you look for it. White or pale skinned people also tend to have that "all business" vibe as though they are all business and not in the mood for chit chat or lounging around to chill with you. Every second to them is business related. I'm talking about white people in Western countries and NE Asian countries of course.

My friend Alex told me that if you have enough friends and social fulfillment you become stuck up and standoffish toward strangers because you don't need them anymore. However that makes no sense, because white women with little or no friends and no love, and only have a dog to walk, are not suddenly sweet, warm, and approachable. They still act cold and standoffish and often have a mean look on their face. They still act like they don't need anyone and have that rough and tough demeanor on their face that I dislike and is unnecessary, as a result of toxic American culture. Likewise, brown skinned Filipinos who have lots of friends around them do not suddenly become cold, stuck up, and standoffish with a reptilian vibe. So Alex's theory makes no sense if you think about it.
This is your SUBJECTIVE experience.The meanest coldest hostile women for me are 'brown'women who are not black or east asian.and jewish women,greek,italian women in america,and my area has plenty.

the friendliest women are white women.

and if this were genetic,why are polish women,blonde portuguese women,Nordic italian women(I had one that wanted to date me in america,absolute sweetheart)so warm?

why are many balkan Nordic women so warm?

Why are rural dutch women(particularly from the south of holland) so warm?it's a catholic culture.

Belgian women are also very warm when I went there,again catholic latin influenced culture.

could it just be the protestant culture that rubs off on anglo white women?

instead of the catholic and orthodox cultures?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zhuangbi wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 1:55 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
White girls I would definitely agree are the most picky race of women. Why they are this way probably has something to do with every guy on the planet blowing smoke up their asses all the time. Non-White guys are especially bad about it. They treat White women like goddesses and angels. I really don’t understand why non-White guys who aren’t even all that successful with White women love them so much.
What you describe is White girls from English speaking countries. White girls from Eastern Europe are treasures.
That's true. White women from Eastern Europe are warmer and friendlier and more social than in Western countries. They are an exception. Maybe their culture makes them different?

However, this goes beyond economics. Because if you touch the skin of white women vs browner or darker women while dating them, you will see that their skin and touch feels different too. It's something physical and racial, not related to economic status alone.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kalinago wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 4:37 pm
Winston wrote:

This is your SUBJECTIVE experience.The meanest coldest hostile women for me are 'brown'women who are not black or east asian.and jewish women,greek,italian women in america,and my area has plenty.

and if this were genetic,why are polish women,blonde portuguese women,Nordic italian women(I had one that wanted to date me in america,absolute sweetheart)so warm?

Why are rural dutch women(particularly from the south of holland) so warm?it's a catholic culture.

Belgian women are also very warm when I went there,again catholic latin influenced culture.

I thought you said earlier that you agreed with me? There are always exceptions. But I am not talking about being social or friendly. I mean their skin and touch has a soothing touch. White women even if friendly, don't have that warm touch in their skin that browner or darker skinned women have. They also don't have the humility of darker skinned women either. What I'm talking about is beyond words. Some things can't be put into words. I'm sure a lot of guys here know what I mean. I'm not referring to general friendliness or meanness. I'm referring to a warm soothing touch and humility that white women tend to not have. It's a different vibe. It's not about being mean or nice. It goes beyond that. It's something biological or energetic. Do you understand what I mean?

@Pixel--Dude has a sweet warm black girlfriend now in England. She is middle class, so how come she is more sweet and warm than the white women in the same country? See what I mean?

In America the darker skinned women never act like they are better than you or too good to talk to you, even if they aren't friendly or approachable. They don't have this vibe like they are above you like white women do. In the US that's very noticeable. It's not about whether they are nice or mean. If you look and observe you should be able to see this, because it's obvious. Just look at the Mexicans in the US and you will notice this. Their vibe is different, not just their skin color.

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 4:46 pm
Kalinago wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 4:37 pm
Winston wrote:

I thought you said earlier that you agreed with me? There are always exceptions. But I am not talking about being social or friendly. I mean their skin and touch has a soothing touch. White women even if friendly, don't have that warm touch in their skin that browner or darker skinned women have. They also don't have the humility of darker skinned women either. What I'm talking about is beyond words. Some things can't be put into words. I'm sure a lot of guys here know what I mean. I'm not referring to general friendliness or meanness. I'm referring to a warm soothing touch and humility that white women tend to not have. It's a different vibe. It's not about being mean or nice. It goes beyond that. It's something biological or energetic. Do you understand what I mean?

@Pixel--Dude has a sweet warm black girlfriend now in England. She is middle class, so how come she is more sweet and warm than the white women in the same country? See what I mean?

In America the darker skinned women never act like they are better than you or too good to talk to you, even if they aren't friendly or approachable. They don't have this vibe like they are above you like white women do. In the US that's very noticeable. It's not about whether they are nice or mean. If you look and observe you should be able to see this, because it's obvious. Just look at the Mexicans in the US and you will notice this. Their vibe is different, not just their skin color.
I do agree with you regarding Americans.The italian girl was a proud republican.She was a exception.

Foreign white women are very nice.

The humility thing May be true,but I've had friendships with pretty nordic girls from Holland that were humble,plus affectionate and submissive,others were total wrecks and cold women and very expedient.

I have never met a asian woman in the states that I liked either.chinese women are f***ing psychopathic assholes.

on the other hand your testimonials about russian women have never been my personal experience,quit the oppsoite how you describe them on your website.

The universe really gives different people different things.

Empathy and equality is a Nordic cultural construct.POC women and latin european women go out of their way to humiliate people they see below them,in any way or form.

Nordic culture is much more humane,and this rubs off on the women.

and also the more sociological reason is that WHITE girls are for society on top of the female desiribility chain,and they know it.