(The Person With) Tsar Derangement Syndrome

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

(The Person With) Tsar Derangement Syndrome

Post by Tsar »

This morning, while cooking myself a gourmet breakfast, I realized something.

Specific unnamed individuals, actually it's just one unnamed individual, probably has a Derangement Syndrome.

Now, what is a Derangement Syndrome?

Well, the most popular Derangement Syndrome is commonly seen in Trump Haters, and it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

In this case, this individual who to be respectful, will not be named, has Tsar Derangement Syndrome.

That's because he hates me, he's obsessed with me, and he is constantly triggered by whatever I post anywhere online. He also has a vendetta against me and seeks to undermine me.

Obviously, all that points to someone who is clearly unwell and needs some serious psychotherapy. What is it about people with Derangement Syndromes that make them at the way they do? It's seriously incomprehensible that people would act that way.

Let's now examine one of the videos of someone with Trump Derangement Syndrome to get an idea of what probably happens to the unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome.

I imagine those are some possible symptoms that the unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome also experiences when he sees my online presence, my posts anywhere online, my success, my greatness, and obviously, when I am victorious, he will be unable to accept it. He will honestly have a meltdown worse than the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Why has Derangement Syndrome become so common in Americans? This unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome is American.

He also threatened many times over the years to have me arrested, have the FBI confiscate my electronics, and has made it his mission to attempt to become some sort of laughable joke of a Vigilante Superhero and a pathetic Chris Hansen wannabe.

He calls me mentally ill? LOL :lol:

He needs to look into the mirror and realize he's mentally ill.

He really thinks that I am impressionable and would slip up over the years? Maybe he thought that I would be a blundering buffoon like Dan Cilley? Maybe he thought that I would be like PAG and reveal my photos/identity? Maybe he thought that he could fein friendship and support because he obviously assumes that I am impressionable and susceptible to manipulation? Honestly, it really doesn't matter what he thought, because that unnamed halfwit fool with Tsar Derangement Syndrome is a total loser and he shouldn't actually believe he has any chance of success.

Here's a hint for the unnamed individual (actually, the unnamed fool) with Tsar Derangement Syndrome: People can't manipulate a Machiavellian who also happens to be an expert at strategy, tactics, and the entire Machiavellian skill set.

A halfwit fool with Derangement Syndrome cannot outwit a magnificent king such as myself.

Now, I am sure that everyone knows to whom I am referring to in this post, however, I will not confirm or deny any guesses whether it be publicly on the forum or in private messages on the forum.

I have discerned that an unnamed individual on this forum has Tsar Derangement Syndrome. I hope that everyone will remember this term and use it in their discussions to refer to such behavior since I am sure that everyone on the forum had noticed this unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome and what an absolute total disgrace such displayed behavior represents. It's a sign of total hubris, immaturity, and self-important because he is obviously seriously mentally ill and has a vigilante superhero complex.

I hope this post has been very enlightening to everyone reading it in their ability to understand the mind and psychology of an American with any type of Derangement Syndrome.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: (The Person With) Tsar Derangement Syndrome

Post by Voyager1 »

I did everything I could to reach out to you Tsar, to help you. I would have given you the shirt off my back if you needed it.

I was on your side.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

It is quite amusing that the above poster appears to take full credit as the unidentified person.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

GerardButler wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 4:05 am
It is quite amusing that the above poster appears to take full credit as the unidentified person.
:lol: You're absolutely right! Credit taken where credit is due I suppose.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tsar wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 3:31 am
This morning, while cooking myself a gourmet breakfast, I realized something.

Specific unnamed individuals, actually it's just one unnamed individual, probably has a Derangement Syndrome.

Now, what is a Derangement Syndrome?

Well, the most popular Derangement Syndrome is commonly seen in Trump Haters, and it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

In this case, this individual who to be respectful, will not be named, has Tsar Derangement Syndrome.

That's because he hates me, he's obsessed with me, and he is constantly triggered by whatever I post anywhere online. He also has a vendetta against me and seeks to undermine me.

Obviously, all that points to someone who is clearly unwell and needs some serious psychotherapy. What is it about people with Derangement Syndromes that make them act the way they do? It's seriously incomprehensible that people would act that way.

Let's now examine one of the videos of someone with Trump Derangement Syndrome to get an idea of what probably happens to the unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome.

I imagine those are some possible symptoms that the unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome also experiences when he sees my online presence, my posts anywhere online, my success, my greatness, and obviously, when I am victorious, he will be unable to accept it. He will honestly have a meltdown worse than the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Why have Derangement Syndromes become so common in Americans? This unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome is American.

He also threatened many times over the years to have me arrested, have the FBI confiscate my electronics, and has made it his mission to attempt to become some sort of laughable joke of a Vigilante Superhero and a pathetic Chris Hansen wannabe.

He calls me mentally ill? LOL :lol:

He needs to look into the mirror and realize he's mentally ill.

He really thinks that I am impressionable and would slip up over the years? Maybe he thought that I would be a blundering buffoon like Dan Cilley? Maybe he thought that I would be like PAG and reveal my photos/identity? Maybe he thought that he could fein friendship and support because he obviously assumes that I am impressionable and susceptible to manipulation? Honestly, it really doesn't matter what he thought, because that unnamed halfwit fool with Tsar Derangement Syndrome is a total loser and he shouldn't actually believe he has any chance of success.

Here's a hint for the unnamed individual (actually, the unnamed fool) with Tsar Derangement Syndrome: People can't manipulate a Machiavellian who also happens to be an expert at strategy, tactics, and the entire Machiavellian skill set.

A halfwit fool with a Derangement Syndrome cannot outwit a magnificent king such as myself.

Now, I am sure that everyone knows to whom I am referring to in this post, however, I will not confirm or deny any guesses whether it be publicly on the forum or in private messages on the forum.

I have discerned that an unnamed individual on this forum has Tsar Derangement Syndrome. I hope that everyone will remember this term and use it in their discussions to refer to such behavior since I am sure that everyone on the forum had noticed this unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome and what an absolute total disgrace such displayed behavior represents. It's a sign of total hubris, immaturity, and self-importance because he is obviously seriously mentally ill and has a vigilante superhero complex.

I hope this post has been very enlightening to everyone reading it in their ability to understand the mind and psychology of an American with any type of Derangement Syndrome.
I corrected some minor errors in my above post to make it even better! I didn't want to directly edit the original post. I will list the sentences where I corrected or improved something.

What is it about people with Derangement Syndromes that make them act the way they do?

Why have Derangement Syndromes become so common in Americans? This unnamed individual with Tsar Derangement Syndrome is American.

A halfwit fool with a Derangement Syndrome cannot outwit a magnificent king such as myself.

It's a sign of total hubris, immaturity, and self-importance because he is obviously seriously mentally ill and has a vigilante superhero complex.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 3:46 am
I did everything I could to reach out to you Tsar, to help you. I would have given you the shirt off my back if you needed it.

I was on your side.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 4:35 am
GerardButler wrote:
Yes, it's really amusing that someone would actively and actually take credit as being the unidentified person to whom I refer in the original post. However, I assume that the laughable action that we have observed is a possible symptom of Tsar Derangement Syndrome which is most likely a new mental illness. People with Tsar Derangement Syndrome need some serious psychotherapy. :lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
You're going down GerardButler. On Monday I am contacting all law enforcement agencies in Berkeley, CA area about you with your photo.

Your ship is no longer sailing.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 7:38 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
You're going down GerardButler. On Monday I am contacting all law enforcement agencies in Berkeley, CA area about you with your photo.

What crime has been committed?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 8:08 am
Voyager1 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
GerardButler wrote:

What crime has been committed?
@GerardButler Don't be intimidated by @Voyager1.

@GerardButler People, especially Kings, shouldn't be intimidated by the annoying barking of a deranged puppy! All I can say is that some people are really sick puppies!

I have some old screenshots from several years ago about how @Voyager1 was attempting to blackmail me into leaving the forum for a few years.

@Pixel--Dude He probably has a Vigilante Superhero Complex like I have been saying for awhile now, actually for many years, because I am really skilled at human psychology. He doesn't care about facts, logic, or reason. It's all vendettas and witch hunts. That's the typical behavior typical for certain Americans who are completely brainwashed, follow the currently mandated popular mainstream ideology, and have serious mental illness.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I like the part about Tsar being tased. Can you imagine one of these junior law enforcement officers on a power trip deploying a taser gun on Tsar.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Tsar just screams in agony while the law enforcement officer continues to deploy just out of the sheer pleasure inflicted on Tsar. This officer gets off on the pain inflicted on Tsar.

"Ahhhh!!!!!"

BTW Tsar thank you for putting up those classic posts.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You remember the woman in the airport don't you Tsar. How her eyes flashed at the pain she was going to put you through.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
GerardButler wrote:

That's adorable, but I retired permanently to Southeast Asia last year, where I have a three-story penthouse with a view of the ocean. I also have vacation accommodations in Europe, Colombia and Brazil. I haven't been in Berkeley in years.

Keep trying thought, you disgusting freak

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I think you're bluffing. I think you're based in Berkeley. We'll let the police sort you out.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 2:13 pm
You remember the woman in the airport don't you Tsar. How her eyes flashed at the pain she was going to put you through.
What woman?

If you're referring to my experience when a Dutch Customs Agent that a woman singled me out, then it wasn't unique and I wasn't going through any pain! They were bored and had no one else to search and Western Nations are absolute thieves who don't care about travelers, they care about adding to their budget and look for any pretext to do so, which is now a great thing. Revenge against the Dutch Customs Agency is one of the things on my To Do List of Absolute Victories that I intend to achieve in life.

I am planning to absolutely humiliate the Dutch Customs Agency and should they choose to enforce their mission, regulations, and target me then they will cost themselves €500,000+ and it's only become easier that that there's high inflation in the EU, the EU energy crisis, and they're sending a lot of money to the Zelensky Regime. Should I also mention the Russia sanctions? She's going to be why the Dutch Customs Agency will experience their greatest Customs Enforcement Humiliation in their government agency's entire history! :lol:

I am setting the stage for an epic showdown.

Me vs. Dutch Customs in a Redo of 2020 where I come out as the King who brought down the Customs Agency of a powerful Western economy as revenge for their corrupt, illegitimate, and insolent actions against me in 2020! They will understand why it's happening and regret targeting me in 2020.

Everything that I say will become reality and especially my planned action against the Dutch Customs Agency!

They will loose €500,000+ Euros if they choose to do enforcement, uphold their mission and purpose, and verify everything.

I will really enjoy the day where I humiliate the Dutch Customs Agency as retribution for what they did in 2020. They might have struck me at my weakest but in retaliation and to follow the principles of reciprocity, I will strike them with what could be a 1,000+ times worse financial loss relative to what I spend on the items or 300-500 times worse if I include the cost of my airfare.

Should they not target me again then I'll escalate my actions into a Criminal Code Violation of Article 266 of the Criminal Code of the Netherlands because one way or another, I intend to have a Redo of 2020, and in the Redo, I will come out on top and having achieved a victory and sent a message to the Dutch Customs Agency and if it escalates to a Criminal Code Violation, then a message to the Dutch Government and the Western Political Establishment.

"Artikel 266

Elke opzettelijke belediging die niet het karakter van smaad of smaadschrift draagt, hetzij in het openbaar mondeling of bij geschrift of afbeelding, hetzij iemand, in zijn tegenwoordigheid mondeling of door feitelijkheden, hetzij door een toegezonden of aangeboden geschrift of afbeelding, aangedaan, wordt, als eenvoudige belediging, gestraft met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste drie maanden of geldboete van de tweede categorie.
"

https://wetten.overheid.nl/BWBR0001854/2020-01-01

https://strafrechtzaken.nl/belediging/b ... rt-266-sr/

The maximum penalty (fine) for violating Article 266, which would be a Category 2 offense is € 4,100. I would love to see how an EU nation attempted to enforce such a fine of they ever imposed one like that on me! :lol:

I'll just do a bankruptcy in the Netherlands or continue my life under Effective US Sanctions like nothing happened. If they want to have me arrested whenever I travel in the EU to take me to Court, they'll be spending their own tax revenue to do so! :lol:

I am a King and thanks to Uncle Sam (the United States), I have completely learned to live under effective sanctions, so any enforcement mechanism the EU nations could use to enforce fines do not apply and many nations also have laws that prevent people from paying anything below a certain amount. They really met their match, because I am effectively like North Korea in that I have been effectively sanctioned by the US because of FATCA and similar US laws, as well as the overly strict AML and KYC regulations of the Western nations, and having everything out of reach of the EU enforcement mechanisms which typically apply to people who don't pay fines, that any future fine in the EU will in reality be the equivalent nothing. I can also place all my future assets when I have any into the names of a spouse, children, or legal entities so it's also out of reach. Sometimes being isolated and not integrated into the system becomes a strength past a certain point.

This revenge will be very sweet and I will enjoy every moment of it because I will be striking the most powerful opponent you can imagine: a powerful Western nation with one of the world's most powerful economies who views their Customs Agency as a precious jewel of their nation. Let's just say that the precious jewel will be exposed as a flawed, worthless rock and not the precious jewel as they currently view it! :lol:
Last edited by Tsar on April 9th, 2023, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

GerardButler wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 3:10 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
GerardButler wrote:

That's adorable, but I retired permanently to Southeast Asia last year, where I have a three-story penthouse with a view of the ocean. I also have vacation accommodations in Europe, Colombia and Brazil. I haven't been in Berkeley in years.

Keep trying thought, you disgusting freak

@GerardButler I'm sure that you can see what I have been dealing with over the years in regards to @Voyager1. In my opinion, the guy is a really deranged and mentally ill individual. He's also a real sick puppy.

I imagine that he must have Tsar Derangement Syndrome because he continues to send me PM after PM which I now consider to be harassment.

@Pixel--Dude I can provide screenshots of my PMs as evidence.