Americans are descended from extreme fanatics. The Pilgrims were fleeing prosecution, not persecution.

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Americans are descended from extreme fanatics. The Pilgrims were fleeing prosecution, not persecution.

Post by Winston »

Did u all know that Americans, like the Aussies, are descended from convicts and weird cultish fanatics too if u think about it? If u watch the PBS documentary on YouTube about the Pilgrims, it explains it.

The Pilgrims that came from England to America in the early 1600s were not fleeing religious persecution. They were fleeing prosecution from crimes of extremism and terrorism against the society of England. They were extremists with extreme interpretations of the Bible and tried to impose that on everyone. (Which is very American surprise surprise)

They tried to change English society and schools to suit their beliefs. They could not coexist peacefully with normal people. They even broke laws and claimed God's laws were higher than the state laws. They said their way was the only way to heaven too. It's no surprise that modern American Christians are prone to that too since they descended from that.

So the pilgrims and puritans were expelled by King James and sent to Holland. But the Dutch didn't like them either so they were kicked out of Holland too. At that point the English government said if they returned they would be sent to prison. So they gave them another option. They would give them old ships like the Mayflower that weren't in use anymore, so they could sail to the new world and colonize it. Preferring to be free, the pilgrims took that offer. That's how America was settled. By extreme fanatics who were off and crazy. Not surprising because u can see that in American personalities today.

Of course the secret societies under Francis Bacon also sent their people to the new world too. So America early on was a weird hybrid of religious extremists and secret society members, which it sort of is today too. That's how American culture was formed. So the Christians and early Illuminati cults both formed early America. You can see these roots today too.

That's why Americans are kinda weird compared to Europeans who are more down to earth and real and nontoxic. They are descended from religious extremists and fanatics that don't get along with normal people. That's why Americans seem extreme and imbalanced and off putting today, not normal and well balanced like people in other countries. Because they descended from weirdos. So like the Australians, they were misfits and unwanted people in their native countries. Not freedom loving sane people.

There's a 2 hour PBS documentary about the Pilgrims that explains this background history. I saw it on YouTube before if you wanna look it up. All this explains a lot about why Americans are extreme and weird and delusional and fanatical today in their character and disposition and beliefs. And why they exaggerate everything and see things in black and white dichotomies which is immature and unevolved. Because their ancestors were like that too.

Just something interesting for you all to consider.

This also explains why Americans are so puritannical too about sex, whereas Europeans are not. Their ancestors were overly puritannical too. Same genes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Americans are descended from extreme fanatics. The Pilgrims were fleeing prosecution, not persecution.

Post by Cornfed »

Pretty sure most of the Puritan community in Holland were Marian exiles. That summary seems like an over-simplification of the situation.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Americans are descended from extreme fanatics. The Pilgrims were fleeing prosecution, not persecution.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 6:44 pm
Did u all know that Americans, like the Aussies, are descended from convicts and weird cultish fanatics too if u think about it? If u watch the PBS documentary on YouTube about the Pilgrims, it explains it.

The Pilgrims that came from England to America in the early 1600s were not fleeing religious persecution. They were fleeing prosecution from crimes of extremism and terrorism against the society of England. They were extremists with extreme interpretations of the Bible and tried to impose that on everyone. (Which is very American surprise surprise)

They tried to change English society and schools to suit their beliefs. They could not coexist peacefully with normal people. They even broke laws and claimed God's laws were higher than the state laws. They said their way was the only way to heaven too. It's no surprise that modern American Christians are prone to that too since they descended from that.

So the pilgrims and puritans were expelled by King James and sent to Holland. But the Dutch didn't like them either so they were kicked out of Holland too. At that point the English government said if they returned they would be sent to prison. So they gave them another option. They would give them old ships like the Mayflower that weren't in use anymore, so they could sail to the new world and colonize it. Preferring to be free, the pilgrims took that offer. That's how America was settled. By extreme fanatics who were off and crazy. Not surprising because u can see that in American personalities today.

Of course the secret societies under Francis Bacon also sent their people to the new world too. So America early on was a weird hybrid of religious extremists and secret society members, which it sort of is today too. That's how American culture was formed. So the Christians and early Illuminati cults both formed early America. You can see these roots today too.

That's why Americans are kinda weird compared to Europeans who are more down to earth and real and nontoxic. They are descended from religious extremists and fanatics that don't get along with normal people. That's why Americans seem extreme and imbalanced and off putting today, not normal and well balanced like people in other countries. Because they descended from weirdos. So like the Australians, they were misfits and unwanted people in their native countries. Not freedom loving sane people.

There's a 2 hour PBS documentary about the Pilgrims that explains this background history. I saw it on YouTube before if you wanna look it up. All this explains a lot about why Americans are extreme and weird and delusional and fanatical today in their character and disposition and beliefs. And why they exaggerate everything and see things in black and white dichotomies which is immature and unevolved. Because their ancestors were like that too.

This also explains why Americans are so puritannical too about sex, whereas Europeans are not. Their ancestors were overly puritannical too. Same genes.
That is an interesting take. I always find Americans uptight, stuck up, closed off, anal retentive, overly sensitive, prudes. And have you notice there isn't anything "Fun" to do in America despite it's material abundance? Isn't it odd? We got all these night clubs, bars, karaoke bars, etc but it seems that everybody is just going through the motions instead of actually having fun, similar to your "Seattle Freeze" Photo montage.

Americans are a crazy bunch.. how do you expect to be socially free and have fun when it is the most litigious society on the planet? with so many rules and regulations.. everybody is a potential criminal.. potential threat... and so many of Americans take anti depressant pills and ritalin.. and they all look fake and ready to explode..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 7:00 pm
That is an interesting take. I always find Americans uptight, stuck up, closed off, anal retentive, overly sensitive, prudes. And have you notice there isn't anything "Fun" to do in America despite it's material abundance? Isn't it odd? We got all these night clubs, bars, karaoke bars, etc but it seems that everybody is just going through the motions instead of actually having fun, similar to your "Seattle Freeze" Photo montage.

Americans are a crazy bunch.. how do you expect to be socially free and have fun when it is the most litigious society on the planet? with so many rules and regulations.. everybody is a potential criminal.. potential threat... and so many of Americans take anti depressant pills and ritalin.. and they all look fake and ready to explode..
I think a major component of america's contemporary social ills is the widespread usage of various anti-depressants, mood pills, birth control etc. I dont deny that they work (sometimes), but I do think this results in unnatural behavior. I myself took adderall for awhile; it was fantastic for productivity but I could feel my overall mindset shift while taking it (I felt more arrogant/psychopathic while taking it, which makes sense since its an upper)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 6:50 pm
Pretty sure most of the Puritan community in Holland were Marian exiles. That summary seems like an over-simplification of the situation.
Near Bellingham in Lynden, WA there is also a Dutch community that is very prudish and uptight. They have laws about how your lawn has to be mowed too. They are crazy and when I went there there was a very uptight vibe. I guess when the Pilgrims left Holland, they took some Dutch followers with them?

It may be an over simplification, but it's true. The Pilgrims were religious zealots and extremists that did not fit into English society and were disruptive. That's why they were kicked out.

There are some documentaries about the Pilgrims on YouTube if you wanna research this. If anything I said was inaccurate, feel free to correct me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah I noticed that too and hate it. It's so sad that America is so big and rich yet there's nothing FUN to do there. That's very odd. Because in Europe there are lots of fun things to do, even alone, and the people know how to have fun. Same in SE Asia and Latin America. Why is America so boring and sterile in comparison? It lacks fun and wildness and freespirited activities. It's also sick that in America, you can only see people having fun on the TV/Movie SCREEN, in the movies in other words, but you cannot EXPERIENCE fun in real life, not the kind of REAL FUN that you have in other countries. The fun you do have in America is super weak, not hearty. Yet the movies show people having fun and you are only allowed to live vicariously through them. That's very sick and UNSATISFYING.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 6:44 pm

I would expect left wing anti-Christian bias from PBS.

That being said, I am from the South
I had ancestors in the Virginia colonies who owned pkantations, who probably came over to be gentleman farmers. I did have some vurginia Quaker anceststry, back when Quakers were considered extreme fanatics. George Fox even mentioned one of my ancestors as a potential host for meetings. I hear another ancestor was a clergyman who presided over the first English language church service in the New World at Jamestown but ancestors of both father and mother's family names were plantation owners. The South wasn't settled primarily for religious reasons as I understand it unless you count Maryland which is now considered mid-Atlantic.

Revivals hit the South during the Second Great Awakening resulting in griwth of Baptists and Methodists. Virginia had Anglucanism as a state church in the colonial period.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 7:45 am

Yeah I noticed that too and hate it. It's so sad that America is so big and rich yet there's nothing FUN to do there. That's very odd. Because in Europe there are lots of fun things to do, even alone, and the people know how to have fun. Same in SE Asia and Latin America. Why is America so boring and sterile in comparison? It lacks fun and wildness and freespirited activities. It's also sick that in America, you can only see people having fun on the TV/Movie SCREEN, in the movies in other words, but you cannot EXPERIENCE fun in real life, not the kind of REAL FUN that you have in other countries. The fun you do have in America is super weak, not hearty. Yet the movies show people having fun and you are only allowed to live vicariously through them. That's very sick and UNSATISFYING.
That's why Americans are a strange bunch even though I have lived there for over 25 years. America feels like a giant theme park with all those moving automaton mannequins doing things. Despite being a material abundant country, nobody knows how to really have "Fun". Everything is so "ritualized" with fake pleasantries, overly commercialized and overly repressed with all the rules and regulations.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Winston What law would the Pilgrims be prosecuted for? Was it for practicing their religion outside of the restriction of the Church of England?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 10:58 am
@Winston What law would the Pilgrims be prosecuted for? Was it for practicing their religion outside of the restriction of the Church of England?
Yes, that and for trying to take control of the Church of England too. That was considered treason in England. Here is the 4 hour PBS documentary about the Pilgrims. It's a 2 or 3 part series. The beginning part explains why the Pilgrims had to leave England.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Winston The Separatists had to face a large fine for not going to church. What would King James would have wanted to do with you as a New Ager? Wouldn't you be a bigger criminal than the Separatists?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 8:33 pm
@Winston The Separatists had to face a large fine for not going to church. What would King James would have wanted to do with you as a New Ager? Wouldn't you be a bigger criminal than the Separatists?
No because I have nothing against the Church of England and would have attended, especially if there were down to earth good English people there to talk to. lol. I prefer that to the Evangelical Fundamentalist churches that you have in modern America, which are extreme and cultish. At least England is more own to earth and level headed and mature and normal. There's nothing wrong with attending a church even if you're not religious. It's just a social function. And if the people there were cool then it'd be nice too.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Winston Once again you make an utterly clueless post. Whining about "Christian fanatics" even though its the leftists and the liberals who are responsible for everything you complain about in America. But you want to have your cake and eat it too. Promiscuity and degeneracy is inherently part of the feminist movement. You cannot separate the two.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 8:55 pm
MrMan wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 8:33 pm
No because I have nothing against the Church of England and would have attended, especially if there were down to earth good English people there to talk to. lol. I prefer that to the Evangelical Fundamentalist churches that you have in modern America, which are extreme and cultish. At least England is more own to earth and level headed and mature and normal. There's nothing wrong with attending a church even if you're not religious. It's just a social function. And if the people there were cool then it'd be nice too.

Okay, so you are cool with a lack of freedom of religion and being forced to attend religious services, as long as the people there are down to earth. Got it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 11:02 pm
Promiscuity and degeneracy is inherently part of the feminist movement. You cannot separate the two.
Which is presumably why you support it. BTW, one can see a logical continuity with certain Protestant notions leading to a kind of Christianity without God in modern libtardism.