Women who have "had their fun"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women who have "had their fun"

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a great segment from Tom Leykis where he talks about women who are approaching middle age and now want to settle down and get married. Of course when they were younger and better looking, they didn't want anything to do with you because they were too busy chasing bad boys and thugs.

Now that they are older and have lost their looks, they are looking to "settle down" and get married. Tom Leykis says don't date these women, ignore them and only date the young hot women! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

Or have your fun and move on. I don't have a problem telling a woman: "Look I'm just not interested in a relationship right now. I find that it obstructs my personal growth." It's not a lie.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yep that's what i preach until you have the loot to find a foreign wife just f**k the shit out of these slutty American women. Then find another. Be upfront tell them you only want them for sex only. Many of them only want that as well.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I love listening to Tom, he's like the father that never taught me about these Ameriskanks. When they get older and lose their looks they want to TAG poindexter into marriage because he's financially responsible. Greedy witches
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Women who have "had their fun"

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a great segment from Tom Leykis where he talks about women who are approaching middle age and now want to settle down and get married. Of course when they were younger and better looking, they didn't want anything to do with you because they were too busy chasing bad boys and thugs.

Now that they are older and have lost their looks, they are looking to "settle down" and get married. Tom Leykis says don't date these women, ignore them and only date the young hot women! :D

I want to meet this guy!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

Post by wallstreeterwww »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a great segment from Tom Leykis where he talks about women who are approaching middle age and now want to settle down and get married. Of course when they were younger and better looking, they didn't want anything to do with you because they were too busy chasing bad boys and thugs.

I dated the exact stereotype of this kind of woman many years ago. She was part latina-part italian and a model. I remember her telling me that she used to have 2 or 3 boyfriends at the same time and did all sorts of fun things, but now that shes older, she wants to settle down. I never felt so repulsed by a woman on a date then by this lady.A woman like this will probably never find love that comes from within. She was one of the sexiest women I ever seen, but she talked about relationships and sex as if they were a function of instinct. We didnt stay together too long. Last I heard is that she has a few kinds from a few different men .

I kind of feel sorry for that type of person
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

amen amen and amen
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

Post by wallstreeterwww »

I meant to say she has a few kids from different men lol