Question for Winston about Foreign Women who become American

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Question for Winston about Foreign Women who become American

Post by jsmith »

After seeiing your documentary called "Foreign Encounters"

i see that you understand the major differences between american culture and cultres in europe and other places.

i could appreciate your subtitle comments. You know what its like to get "dissed" by american women. Its a wall of ice like you said.

you have to be a male model, rich, talented and having a nice car to get a woman to be nice to you. Not all but too many women are like this.

Sometimes women who are brought up in foreign male dominated cultures come to the States and the evolve from being the sweetheart the once were into a angry feminist who is a dive who is greedy. Its like they discover a side of themselves that didn't know that was there and now they have an attitude problem.

my best example is a former friend. His met his wife in France, She was from cameroon and she was basically raised in a French Culture.

So when my friend met her, she was a student and doing modeling at the time. But after being married for 10 years and having 2 children and being in the states for 10 years, she has evolved into this angry diva who is a mediocre to terrible mother.

When i first met my friend and his wife at their home, she was very polite and

apparently where she is from, when a male guest is in the house the woman is supposed to SERVE him. Being that i'm american i was suprised to see this, but my friend claimed that he had to threaten to send her back to France if she didn't get her act together and be the person she was when he married her.

And i have seen the type of mother she is. they have 2 boys. And all i can say is this French African woman has developed a hatred for manhood. She is emotionally abusive to the boys and my friend and her are on the brink of divorce.

But according to him, its all because he exposed her to america and to american black women. He has told me repatedly "i should have just stayed over in France with her. She has changed so much so very quickly"

but it does bring up the issue. Winston highlights the positive difference between american and euro women

take for example this new film called

http://www.letstalkaboutsexthefilm.com/about.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX5ixA-N ... r_embedded[/youtube]

it basically compares american teens to euro teens about their attitudes towards sex. And the differences are staggering.

But the issue is this.

is it certain types of women who CHANGE when they come to the states and are exposed to america. Is it a question of integrity? I realize all people are different but i have seen too many sweethearts from abroad evolve into angry divas who have a hostile feminist attitude.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Question for Winston about Foreign Women who become Amer

Post by fschmidt »

I don't think it is certain types of women who CHANGE when they come to the states and are exposed to america. I think all women are a product of their environment. Women are not capable of thinking for themselves, so they will ultimately reflect their environment. But it isn't hopeless if you are willing to exert effort to help control your wife's environment. It is best to live in a neighborhood of foreigners and encourage your wife to have non-American friends. And it helps to join a conservative church. And of course one should talk often to one's wife about the evils of feminism. I have been married to a Mexican woman for over 20 years and so far this has worked for me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is your question? I don't see one, even though the title of your thread suggests that there is one.

Anyhow, many foreign women can change in America, yeah. I think though, that it depends on the person. Some don't change that much but grow to dislike American culture. It depends on how aware they are.

But yeah, women conform to their environment more.

Take my mom though. We came to America in 1976, yet my mom never ever became Americanized. But then again, she is too closed minded to become Americanized anyway. lol

If you do take your woman to the US, why don't you take her to Colorado or Utah where people are more laid back? She's far more likely to be uncorrupted in those areas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

fschmidt wrote:I don't think it is certain types of women who CHANGE when they come to the states and are exposed to america. I think all women are a product of their environment. Women are not capable of thinking for themselves, so they will ultimately reflect their environment. But it isn't hopeless if you are willing to exert effort to help control your wife's environment. It is best to live in a neighborhood of foreigners and encourage your wife to have non-American friends. And it helps to join a conservative church. And of course one should talk often to one's wife about the evils of feminism. I have been married to a Mexican woman for over 20 years and so far this has worked for me.
thank you for the advice. i agree with controlling the environment is key to having some control over how she will be. my feeling is this. i'm in school right now, but i want to direct my career in a direction that will allow me to live overseas. So i feel like if i encounter this future woman in her culture and live there with her, i won't have this problem.

my former friend has said to me "you have to go over there marry her but you need to leave her over there, exposing her to America is the mistake i made with my woman"

the thing is when a woman or a person has a behavior style that is positively reinforced she will continue to be that way. If she is nice, loving, caring and sweet and everybody else in the environment (men,women and children are the exact opposite) - i really believe that eventually the negativity will influence her eventually

i always love to point out the differences between american television and television in different european countries like France. So its all about how were programmed and what the standards are.

what is your question? I don't see one, even though the title of your thread suggests that there is one.

Anyhow, many foreign women can change in America, yeah. I think though, that it depends on the person. Some don't change that much but grow to dislike American culture. It depends on how aware they are.

But yeah, women conform to their environment more.

Take my mom though. We came to America in 1976, yet my mom never ever became Americanized. But then again, she is too closed minded to become Americanized anyway. lol

If you do take your woman to the US, why don't you take her to Colorado or Utah where people are more laid back? She's far more likely to be uncorrupted in those areas.
well as you can see i kinda had a question in mind but i started to vent instead. but my question was pretty much why do certain women change and go wild when they come here. Why do they loose their culture so quickly or become "americanized" so rapidly. And what can be done to avoid problems.

i know european couples who moved to America and the euro man will complain that his euro wife has changed and that he doesn't know what to do. "she used to be a great wife/mother" "but now she is just self-centered now" "how did this happen to me?"
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

I am a foreign man studying in the usa. i know exactly what you are talking about ..as of today i do not recognize my foreign female friends anymore (they are still better than american women) but boy they have changed ... environment affects women in a way that frighten me.. now my plan is to date foreign women in there own home period..this is why american women seem nicer when you meet them in foreign soil cause of environment.
hello
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

rome86 wrote:I am a foreign man studying in the usa. i know exactly what you are talking about ..as of today i do not recognize my foreign female friends anymore (they are still better than american women) but boy they have changed ... environment affects women in a way that frighten me.. now my plan is to date foreign women in there own home period..this is why american women seem nicer when you meet them in foreign soil cause of environment.
Rome86, what country are you from originally? Italy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

fschmidt wrote: I think all women are a product of their environment. Women are not capable of thinking for themselves, so they will ultimately reflect their environment.
Isn't that a type of unconscious *victim's mentality* syndrome? I mean in a way, it's basically using a bad circumstance for various shortcomings in life.

My sister, the armchair feminist, used to talk on and on about Susan B Anthony, Marie Curie, Gertrude Stein, Mary Tyler Moore, & Deborah Harry. Those were talented, self-made women, not too disparate from equivalent male role models. When her academic and vocational aspirations imploded, however, it was always my dad's fault or her first boss, not the fact that she didn't do the work or that she didn't change companies/bosses. Thus, do women need constant propping up? And if they do, does it need to be sanctioned by a wider society?
Think Different
Junior Poster

S_Parc wrote:
fschmidt wrote: I think all women are a product of their environment. Women are not capable of thinking for themselves, so they will ultimately reflect their environment.
Isn't that a type of unconscious *victim's mentality* syndrome? I mean in a way, it's basically using a bad circumstance for various shortcomings in life.

My sister, the armchair feminist, used to talk on and on about Susan B Anthony, Marie Curie, Gertrude Stein, Mary Tyler Moore, & Deborah Harry. Those were talented, self-made women, not too disparate from equivalent male role models. When her academic and vocational aspirations imploded, however, it was always my dad's fault or her first boss, not the fact that she didn't do the work or that she didn't change companies/bosses. Thus, do women need constant propping up? And if they do, does it need to be sanctioned by a wider society?
Here's my nutshell analysis of this (for what it's worth): When women reject traditional male/females roles, where the male is the strong support in the family, the female thinks (or has been taught by feminism) that she can "be the man" and that everything "bad/unfair" in life is men's fault. But everything falls apart eventually. It simply goes against nature that a woman can be "as tough as a man" and when a feminist's training is fighting against what nature is telling them inside, it causes chaos and insecurity inside them. This chaos and insecurity in turn causes this lashing out and acting out against society and turns women into the beasts that we see in the US today. This has nothing to do with a woman's ability to be professionals in the office or about how smart they are. This is about the roles that nature has given men and women, but women have rejected for 50 years, and that the marxist governments of the west have enabled. By taking the power away from men and supplanting it with government hand-outs and feminist enablement, we end up with societal collapse. Even the Soviets tried this and failed (see the great thread about Gramsci). I do sense that generation X (the post baby-boom generation: 1965 to ~1980) is changing and reverting back to more traditional roles, at least a little bit. Maybe the following generation (the youngsters on here) will continue that process. I'll be dead and gone before the US gets back to June Cleaver, if ever, so it's best to find the feminine ladies overseas. Life is too short to wait.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

RedDog wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Here's my nutshell analysis of this (for what it's worth): When women reject traditional male/females roles, where the male is the strong support in the family, the female thinks (or has been taught by feminism) that she can "be the man" and that everything "bad/unfair" in life is men's fault. But everything falls apart eventually. It simply goes against nature that a woman can be "as tough as a man" and when a feminist's training is fighting against what nature is telling them inside, it causes chaos and insecurity inside them. This chaos and insecurity in turn causes this lashing out and acting out against society and turns women into the beasts that we see in the US today. This has nothing to do with a woman's ability to be professionals in the office or about how smart they are.
Ok, but in these circumstances, toughness is not about martial arts or physical labor. Here, toughness is about internal willpower, recognizing that there are opposing forces, but then steadily working towards one's goals. My sister had none of the aforementioned. She'd bought into images of successful women and thought that was her birthright. Thus, I see this as a type of entitlement issue where by virtue of having been born, a woman is entitled to some success in life. For most guys, however, as soon as he loses his first baseball game, all that is out the window. That's when realism kicks in and for the most part, it's somewhere before the age of 7. I believe many women still believe that they are princesses and thus, don't really understand what 'tough as a man' really means.
Think Different
Junior Poster

S_Parc wrote:
RedDog wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Here's my nutshell analysis of this (for what it's worth): When women reject traditional male/females roles, where the male is the strong support in the family, the female thinks (or has been taught by feminism) that she can "be the man" and that everything "bad/unfair" in life is men's fault. But everything falls apart eventually. It simply goes against nature that a woman can be "as tough as a man" and when a feminist's training is fighting against what nature is telling them inside, it causes chaos and insecurity inside them. This chaos and insecurity in turn causes this lashing out and acting out against society and turns women into the beasts that we see in the US today. This has nothing to do with a woman's ability to be professionals in the office or about how smart they are.
Ok, but in these circumstances, toughness is not about martial arts or physical labor. Here, toughness is about internal willpower, recognizing that there are opposing forces, but then steadily working towards one's goals. My sister had none of the aforementioned. She'd bought into images of successful women and thought that was her birthright. Thus, I see this as a type of entitlement issue where by virtue of having been born, a woman is entitled to some success in life. For most guys, however, as soon as he loses his first baseball game, all that is out the window. That's when realism kicks in and for the most part, it's somewhere before the age of 7. I believe many women still believe that they are princesses and thus, don't really understand what 'tough as a man' really means.
You're right. I'm talking about "strength of character", and "mental strength to lead their family", not physical strength (which most men are anyway).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

S_Parc wrote:

What women say is irrelevant, so what your sister said is meaningless. But women are correct in saying that their failure is men's fault. Since women are incapable of thinking for themselves, how can they be at fault for anything? It is the responsibility of men to manage women, and men have failed at this miserably in modern culture. Giving women the vote was simply insane. Women who have a career and fail at it should have family life as a backup to give their life meaning. And again, it is up to men to structure society in such a way that women do have families.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

fschmidt wrote:But women are correct in saying that their failure is men's fault. Since women are incapable of thinking for themselves, how can they be at fault for anything? It is the responsibility of men to manage women, and men have failed at this miserably in modern culture. Giving women the vote was simply insane. Women who have a career and fail at it should have family life as a backup to give their life meaning. And again, it is up to men to structure society in such a way that women do have families.
Well, neither my dad nor her husband could manage her. She was always top dog, fighting for the crown. And my dad was a narcissistic, staunch anti-communist conservative like no other. I think she basically wore him down & finally, when her career imploded, it was mostly his fault.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

S_Parc wrote:Well, neither my dad nor her husband could manage her. She was always top dog, fighting for the crown. And my dad was a narcissistic, staunch anti-communist conservative like no other. I think she basically wore him down & finally, when her career imploded, it was mostly his fault.
It is very difficult for individual men to manage women. Men need to cooperate to create a culture where women behave. In modern culture, men do not cooperate. So men need to find an alternative to modern culture, which generally means religion, as a way to manage the women in their life.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

fschmidt wrote: It is very difficult for individual men to manage women. Men need to cooperate to create a culture where women behave. In modern culture, men do not cooperate. So men need to find an alternative to modern culture, which generally means religion, as a way to manage the women in their life.
Look at the muslim world in Philippines. They seem to have this problem taken care of.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Winston wrote:
I cant remember a time when being closed minded was so beneficial. :lol: