Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I like cornfed, his cool. His views are totally hilarious in a good way.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Kalinago
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Tough! Sorry @Cornfed, but I'm going to have to ban you! For the good of the land! :lol:

Only f***ing around. Cornfed makes some decent contributions to the forum and deserves to be here.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yeah his pretty hilarious and make good contributions to the forum.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 3:19 pm
@Kalinago
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Tough! Sorry @Cornfed, but I'm going to have to ban you! For the good of the land! :lol:

Only f***ing around. Cornfed makes some decent contributions to the forum and deserves to be here.
I'm half african american and I agree totally with him on the black race in America!that said we must seperate them not do them harm by extirpation.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

No, he shouldn't.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I don't care if he is around or not. There is the IGNORE option in the profile, I do not want to read his drivel (conspiracy theories, flat earth, afterlife, blacks and Jews and otherwise nonsense) - but he should be allowed to post whatever he wants.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed

Some of my friends said you make them mad and upset them and insult them with some of your comments. Can you please act more civil and respectful and stop insulting others here? We are supposed to help each other out and bring each other up and support each other. Not bring each other down like toxic Americans do. Plus you are into Christian values, so you should know better. Please don't upset anyone again, otherwise I will start to have to ban you. Thanks.

You are free to express your views of course, however extreme they may be. But please don't insult or annoy or badger other members here. Many here have wounded egos and baggage from growing up in toxic America and can get riled up easily. So please be considerate and sensitive to others' feelings and keep that in mind. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 1:43 am
@Cornfed

Some of my friends said you make them mad and upset them and insult them with some of your comments. Can you please act more civil and respectful and stop insulting others here? We are supposed to help each other out and bring each other up and support each other. Not bring each other down like toxic Americans do. Plus you are into Christian values, so you should know better. Please don't upset anyone again, otherwise I will start to have to ban you. Thanks.

You are free to express your views of course, however extreme they may be. But please don't insult or annoy or badger other members here. Many here have wounded egos and baggage from growing up in toxic America and can get riled up easily. So please be considerate and sensitive to others' feelings and keep that in mind. Thanks.
To be fair Winston, as nasty as some of his views are, Cornfed usually remains civil in heated discussions, doesn't go out of his way to attack other members, deflects attacks against him with terse and witty humor, and never disrupts or derails anyone else's threads. At least that's been my perception of him since I joined the forum.

Moreover, Cornfed is a prolific poster and often contributes worthwhile content, even if what he says about the vaxxed lemmings is pretty mean and his contempt for Black people is over the top.

I think that anybody who's been on the forum for more than a month knows what Cornfed is all about. If they don't like what he posts, they should just ignore him.

There are far more disruptive members and worthless shitposters and trolls who deserve to be banned instead of Cornfed. I don't see any talk about giving them bans.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I'm also of the opinion that Cornfed doesn't deserve to be banned. As far as I'm aware he hasn't explicitly targeted anyone on the forum with personal attacks has he? He's one of the longest posting members here. I don't agree with a lot of his views on things, but there are much more disruptive users than Cornfed.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, you're supposed to be the institutional memory around here and set newcomers like Kangarunner straight. We've long since been over the Cornfed issues. He's actually been quite well behaved since CE left, though if you're a vax lemming you can be forgiven for thinking otherwise. And he's the only one here who even attempts humor that's the slightest bit sophisticated.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 5:25 pm
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2014, 12:42 pm
Cornfed,
Keep in mind that you are not in charge here. You have no right to dictate anything. You only have free speech here due to the grace of Master Wu. So don't abuse that. If you do, it can be taken away from you. What Master Wu giveth, he also taketh away. lol
@Cornfed needs to understand that he's Master Wu's bitch. :lol:
Wintson actually said that? lol..Damn.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed is this site, without him just shut it down..
Time to Hide!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Winston I recently flagged an anti-semitic and abusive post by Cornfed and nothing has been done about it. PD doesn't seem to be taking his moderation position seriously.

Something needs to be done about Cornfed. I propose a 3 day ban, then a 7 day ban and eventually a permanent ban if he continues his abusive insults towards forum members.

He is tarnishing the reputation of this site.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 8:41 am
@Winston I recently flagged an anti-semitic and abusive post by Cornfed and nothing has been done about it. PD doesn't seem to be taking his moderation position seriously.

Something needs to be done about Cornfed. I propose a 3 day ban, then a 7 day ban and eventually a permanent ban if he continues his abusive insults towards forum members.

He is tarnishing the reputation of this site.
Obviously this voyager guy has gone completely off his rocker.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Winston Do you even respect your own poll results? The majority of members want him banned. Cornfed is a detriment to this forum, not an asset.

Get rid of him.