Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by Yohan »

LOL, thanks for the link. This is really funny, a Cake Earth theory instead of a Flat Earth theory.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Debating this is just instant brain damage, isn't it?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow apparently there are two flat earth sequel films to the Eric Dubay film "LEVEL" back in 2021. See below. They are hard to find because YouTube doesn't want you to see them it seems. I had to dig to find them. Here is the first sequel from 2022. It has a sexy British girl too. lol

The Next Level (2022)
The sequel to "Level (2021)" - The flat earth is heavily censored and shadowbanned, yet most people turn their cheek to this life changing truth. "Why would they lie"? The number one question regarding the deception involved with the heliocentric globe theory. A theory we are all taught in kindergarten. A theory we were told was "thousands of years old". The Next Level will break down the many reasons for the lie as well as showing the many scientists of the past that have proven the stationary earth. Also, how John D. Rockefeller and Georges Lemaître in 1920, changed the course of (his)-story as we know it. It's 2022 and the truth cannot be stopped.—Sean Hibbeler

The next sequel that came out this year.

Level with Me (2023)
The third installment of the LEVEL series, the documentary "Level with Me" is definitive proof that our space agencies are fraudulent. They have been stealing our tax money for far too long. Fooling the masses with, but not limited to, CGI, green screens, harnesses, and governing your mind into a fantasy heliocentric world. Gravity you say? Well in this documentary, they prove electrostatics is the force commonly referred to and accepted as "gravity" due to our Rockefeller funded education systems, with a ground breaking electrostatics experiment. This time around, they visit NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Orlando, NASA's CSBF in Palestine, Texas, and the Board of Brevard County Commissioners office in Florida. Also, they bring forth what really happened with the Challenger Space Shuttle explosion and what the crisis actors involved are currently doing with their lives. The truth can set you free.—Hibbeler Productions
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay just remastered and updated his videobook "200 Proofs Earth is not a spinning ball" with better graphics and scenes. Here is the new version. @Pixel--Dude you may find these 200 proofs very convincing and compelling if you go through them all. Some of them are very rock solid for sure and hard or impossible to explain away.

Eric Dubay:
200 Proofs, the most popular Flat Earth book/video in history, translated into 30 foreign languages and viewed by tens of millions, is now back and better than ever with improved audio and updated visuals! Please share this new definitive edition of 200 Proofs with all your friends, family and social medias. With all the shadow-banning, the only way I can reach new people is with your help. I appreciate the continued support from my viewers, book owners, and a very special thanks to my loyal Patreons for making it possible for me to carry on with my mission.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this high altitude balloon flight with NO FISH EYE LENS. As you can see, the horizon looks generally flat. This is very hard to explain away. Furthermore, if this high altitude is not enough to see curvature, then how can ships going over the horizon at ground level be proof of curvature? You can't have it both ways. @Pixel--Dude and @galii this is VERY HARD EVIDENCE no doubt, the kind you wanted. Please examine it objectively without bias or filter or denial or ridicule.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 5:18 pm
Check out this high altitude balloon flight with NO FISH EYE LENS. As you can see, the horizon looks generally flat. This is very hard to explain away. Furthermore, if this high altitude is not enough to see curvature, then how can ships going over the horizon at ground level be proof of curvature? You can't have it both ways. @Pixel--Dude and @galii this is VERY HARD EVIDENCE no doubt, the kind you wanted. Please examine it objectively without bias or filter or denial or ridicule.

Ok but don't be lazy and don't run a way. Be patient. Stay on topic and be honest. We can discuss it. Pixel-Dude might join too. I will try to be nice.

I will write later in the day. In the mean time you can research the possible answers.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

@Winston
@Pixel--Dude

I walk you through the arguments. You don't have to accept all of it just try to think along. Work.

Let's start and try to get a feel for the scale of the earth in relation to the distance to the balloon. Let's say the balloon is 30km (100k feet) away from the earth. Later we can do the ship sinking on the horizon thing.

We take the number science says about the earth's diameter.

To get a feel for the scale relations we say the earth is the 'Las Vegas Sphere'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3uRvJcM3z8
Las Vegas $2.3BN Mega Sphere

So Winston show that you are not lazy. Find me the diameter of the earth and the diameter of the Las Vegas Sphere. You can use AI for that. Bing is nice. Show me that you are good faith. Then I will treat you nicely because you showed that you are honest.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RATP53l9MA
High Altitude Balloon 1 Raw Full uncut Footage

Youtube algorithm gave me this. Apparently a flat earther took it. Funny think is one can see the currve but he said he can't see it.

channel info:
May 21, 2016
This is the raw footage of Balloon Payload it was recorded on 19 April 2016 in Santa Nella, Ca.the launch time was about 06:39 am PDT Camera used was a GoPro Hero 4 Black with a 4.35mm lens swap. The flight last almost 3hrs and reached a altitude of 114758 feet.
I've been asked what I used to make the videos, here is a list of the major items Go Pro Hero 3 silver, Go Pro Hero 4 black, Sony HDR-AS15, 4.35 mm lens, 5.4mm lens, two backup batteries, Data recorder, GPS tracker, Aviditi 214C Insulated Shipping Containers, 7 foot parachute, audible beacon for rockets, two ball bearing swivels, paracord, Hwoyee 2000g balloon, balloon helium 300 cylinder, and for my last launch, radar reflector,and 4 warning lights, software, windows movie maker, magix video pro premium 2015, Microsoft windows 7 and ASTRA High Altitude Balloon Flight Planner. It will cost about $2200 to get started.

from comments

the camera used in this video (GoPro Hero 4 Black with a 4.35mm lens swap) doesn't contain any distortion. It uses rectilinear lenses, and still, the curvature of the Earth starts to be noticeable as the camera rises.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

So I did some research about Neil de Grass Tyson. He said even with 100km altitude one can not see the curvature. I am shure to 98 per cent that he is wrong. Even at 10k one can see it apparently but at 30km it should be visible for shure.

Check this picture:
https://www.quora.com/At-what-altitude- ... -the-Earth
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 5:15 pm
Eric Dubay just remastered and updated his videobook "200 Proofs Earth is not a spinning ball" with better graphics and scenes. Here is the new version. @Pixel--Dude you may find these 200 proofs very convincing and compelling if you go through them all. Some of them are very rock solid for sure and hard or impossible to explain away.

Eric Dubay:
200 Proofs, the most popular Flat Earth book/video in history, translated into 30 foreign languages and viewed by tens of millions, is now back and better than ever with improved audio and updated visuals! Please share this new definitive edition of 200 Proofs with all your friends, family and social medias. With all the shadow-banning, the only way I can reach new people is with your help. I appreciate the continued support from my viewers, book owners, and a very special thanks to my loyal Patreons for making it possible for me to carry on with my mission.
Okay, Winston. I will watch the video when I get time and share my thoughts on it. If I can find time I'll even go through every single point Eric Dubay makes and offer my opinion on whether I think this is good proof or not.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:

A balloon is tiny compared to Earth. How is something so small supposed to perceive the curvature of something so vast? To perceive the curvature wouldn't the earth have to be much smaller?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 14th, 2023, 3:50 pm
Winston wrote:

A balloon is tiny compared to Earth. How is something so small supposed to perceive the curvature of something so vast? To perceive the curvature wouldn't the earth have to be much smaller?
74 thousand feet is for the most part to close to the ground to see the curve, 74 times 5 and you will see a good curve. Research Radar and how it is used in Over the Horizon, WW 2 and how and why radar was used proves earth is round. They wanted them on the planes on the carriers so they could see out far. Think why they put the mask with a radar as high as possible, same thing as the look out being as high as possible on the old ships as well before radar. Real high like in a plane and you can see real far, AWACS planes. How radar is used proves earth is round as just 1 proof.
Time to Hide!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

This is not for the dishonest chinese peasant Winston. He showed he is a dishonest liar.

@Pixel--Dude what do you think? Is the calculation right? What do you think would you see the curvature from 10 cm?

Ok I made a calculation btw AI is a bit of garbage with these things anyway:

So basically if you have a sphere of 100 metern it is like this.

If you are 12 km away from the earth on the
100 meter sphere it would be 10cm

If you are 120km away from the earth on the
100 meter sphere it would be 1meter

What do you think? From 10 cm could one maybe see the curvature?

-----------------------

1 percent of 100 meter is 1 meter
0,1 percent of 100 meter is 10 cm

1 percent of 12000km is 120km
0,1 percent is 12km is 12 km
---------------------
Edit 1

Btw

0,1 per cent of 100 meter is 10 cm

0,1 percent of 1000mm (child size) is 10mm it is 1 cm

Edit 2

For a 1km sphere the distance would 100cm. That is 1 meter. --- for 12 km height on earth.
The size of a child would be 10 cm tal.

So again:
The sphere is 1k in diameter. A child is 10cm tal. The distance between them is 1 meter. What do you think?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
November 17th, 2023, 8:57 am
This is not for the dishonest chinese peasant Winston. He showed he is a dishonest liar.

@Pixel--Dude what do you think? Is the calculation right? What do you think would you see the curvature from 10 cm?

Ok I made a calculation btw AI is a bit of garbage with these things anyway:

So basically if you have a sphere of 100 metern it is like this.

If you are 12 km away from the earth on the
100 meter sphere it would be 10cm

If you are 120km away from the earth on the
100 meter sphere it would be 1meter

What do you think? From 10 cm could one maybe see the curvature?

-----------------------

1 percent of 100 meter is 1 meter
0,1 percent of 100 meter is 10 cm

1 percent of 12000km is 120km
0,1 percent is 12km is 12 km
---------------------
Edit 1

Btw

0,1 per cent of 100 meter is 10 cm

0,1 percent of 1000mm (child size) is 10mm it is 1 cm

Edit 2

For a 1km sphere the distance would 100cm. That is 1 meter. --- for 12 km height on earth.
The size of a child would be 10 cm tal.

So again:
The sphere is 1k in diameter. A child is 10cm tal. The distance between them is 1 meter. What do you think?
I don't think the curvature could ever really be perceived since we're talking about the perspective of a tiny person trying to perceive the curvature of a massive sphere. Flat earthers seem to think we live on a golf ball planet where the curvature can be perceived from just getting a bit high.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 17th, 2023, 12:18 pm
I don't think the curvature could ever really be perceived since we're talking about the perspective of a tiny person trying to perceive the curvature of a massive sphere. Flat earthers seem to think we live on a golf ball planet where the curvature can be perceived from just getting a bit high.
Out of what I can see checking various articles from the internet, to see clearly the curvature of the earth, the following requiremens are necessary:

1 - A minimum height of approx. 85.000 ft.
2 - Free view of a minimum of 60 degrees
3 - Sky clear

Otherwise more or less nothing to see, for example from an airplane looking out of a window...
Commerical airliners during a long distance flight are usually somewhere around 38.000 ft and this is by far too low even if looking out of the cockpit with clear view to all sides.

It is said that sometimes when the Concorde was reaching the highest point of 60.000 ft it was possible for pilots and passengers to see sometimes slightly the curvature of the earth.

Some military airplanes can climb up to 85.000 ft, if the sight is good, they will see the curvature of the earth for sure.