I just remebered an anniversary

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

I just remebered an anniversary

Post by TRADER1972 »

May the 1st will be the 25th anniversary of me dominating the faculty back when i was in 8th grade in the Student Faculty Basketball Game. I was unstoppable and made almost every shot( mostly jumpers) and scored about 30 points. We beat them and the school went nuts.I know this is some random point, but I am hoping to begin making money for myself next week which will coincide with this anniversary. In my life I have noticed that historical dates have importance.

I have had some great months of May so I am just hoping to have a good one again. Back in 2006 I made $30,000 in May.Not bragging, just a great memory of when things were going great in my life. I have had such economic misery these past few years that I would be excited to just make $3000. Anyways, if I am successful i will be happy to share my knowledge with others on this forum. The only drawback is that to really do well you need capital which I know is not exactly what most of are focused on or have. However, it allows a person to travel anywhere in the world and make a living with just a decent internet connection.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

TRADER1972?

I have the same kind of "fixation" on dates. I tend to try to either start or stop habits or behaviors on certain dates.

I, for one, would be interested in any kind of "venture" you might be starting up! Like most here, I don't have alot of capital BUT I do have the desire.

Truthville.

P.S. I have never made even 3,000 in a month. 30,000!? WTF did you do to earn the kind of money? Sales?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Truthville wrote:P.S. I have never made even 3,000 in a month. 30,000!? WTF did you do to earn the kind of money? Sales?
Also, currencies and futures. All have margin and thus, big move = big payout.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Truthville wrote:TRADER1972?

I have the same kind of "fixation" on dates. I tend to try to either start or stop habits or behaviors on certain dates.

I, for one, would be interested in any kind of "venture" you might be starting up! Like most here, I don't have alot of capital BUT I do have the desire.

Truthville.

P.S. I have never made even 3,000 in a month. 30,000!? WTF did you do to earn the kind of money? Sales?
I made it daytrading stocks. To do so requires $25,000, thanks to the Federal Reserve Regs. The benefit is you get 4 to 1 buying power so you actually can use up to $100,000. A person with less money need to do swing trading or longer term trading( anything from 3-5 days to months) to build up their money.

As mentioned, there are other ways. Foreign exchange has no minimum requirement(or small ) and no limits on trading frequency. Futures, typically requires $5000 to open an account but no all commodities can be traded with the low amount of margin. Futures is the fastest way to make and LOSE money so its only for very experienced and well capitalized persons. Basically to be avoided.

Stocks or foreign exchange have better opportunities to make money with lower risk.

Lastly, another way for low capitalized people is with options. Normally requires about 2-5K I think and offers the benefits of known risk and unlimited reward. The problem is, its ideally suited to a person more experienced and who watches the market in question or has a very good knowledge of chart patterns, the patterns of how all prices move. There are examples of trades where a $1000 investment could have grown to $30,000 in 2days to 2 weeks. I have several of those saved on my computer. But you have to really be "in tune" with the market, or be friends with someone who is.

I will post a link shortly just to make a few people crap their pants!
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Here are some options that went up 1000-2380% in 1 day.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... ME2-6A.jpg

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... CME2-6.jpg

And here is an example of $1000 invested turning into $34,000 in 4 days.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... U1-17A.jpg
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.