The attitude towards black men from women in general sux

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

The attitude towards black men from women in general sux

Post by skateboardstephen »

i know we ran into the ground how much black american women sux.but i think that non black american women can be just as bad they are just good at makeing themselves look like angles.i can't stand how a non black women especially white women assume just because you're black that you are in her dateing rage.i get this mainly from american women who are not black i find it kinda funny.it's like no matter how trashy,over weight ,uneducated a white women is in her mind the idea of a black man being out of her league is just alien no matter how successful he is,this seem to be the attitude of american born latinas also.its like if you even look at there direction they assume you want to date them.alot of them look down on black men but love the attention from us.which is why i can't understand black men uplifting them.if you dont want a black women i say go over seas because non black american women are no f***ing better.i had even got this attitude from brasilian women(light skin or white) even though they 100 times more pleasant they still assume because i'm black they already won my affection. like they know i just wana get with them.but from my wife who is afro brasilian i didn't get that she actually thinks she has to work for it.not really looking for feed back just blowing off steam.these are my observations.talking with other men in brasil they say alot of them are crazy for white men so white guys get you're asses to brasil.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah i hear you. i just did a rant on the spanish women i met on a train today. they were visiting for three weeks thus far. they were pleasant but did not want to talk for more then one minute. they do assume alot. they think because your looking at them that your interested in them. like there is something wrong with showing interest. its okay for these spanish ladies to sneak peeks at me but it isn't okay for me to show interest. that is probably why they stopped talking after one minute. yikes !!!.

although the white brazilians i met here were very good to me very very pleasant they were also staring at me too. so i think as a black man we have it pretty good in those countries stilll !!!.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

yea they think they can have any black man they see any black man is in they're dateing range.they love attention from black men and love rejecting them it's like a black mans only use in a america is to boost they're egos or to get some dick when a white one is not available but they don't want a black man in they're every day lives enless they are on they're asses and sometimes even then they don't.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I generally ignore Black Women and haven't dated one since I was a child and even she was mixed/bi-racial not pure Black. Now having said that, I've had sex with random BW off and on for the last decade or so. I just rather not, I have a choice and choose not to date them.

I have experience with other women and yes they can be just as awful. I have a majority of my experience at the bottom of the food chain (BBW's, Single Mothers, Sometimes Both). Of the better looking women that were thin and attractive, I f***ed it up some how. Usually not being in some financial position to make major decisions.

Since that point until recently I had been working and never been out of work more than 6 months at any given time since 1995. Since the economy is very similar to what it was post-Iraq War (Sr Bush - Clinton). That was the last time I was unemployed more than a year but I still was DJ'ing. I wasn't dating then either. Women generally don't want to pay for shit. Movies, Food, nothing. I had a GF in the late 90's and that's actually what I was doing in the mid 90's, trying to hook up with women online.

It sort of worked... I got laid three times and found my ex that way, so I've stuck with it.

This time however is different. I basically was fired/quit depends how you wanna look at it. The point being you can not buy a home and raise a family on $10.05. I was not going to do the standard thing in America which is work full/part-time and go to school. I wanted to go to school, but keep my free time. This means no income coming in, but plenty of free time. I've gotten quite a few things done I've been putting off for years which is great. I have less things to take "with me" when the time comes.

Anyway, the focus is getting married now and I have almost fully ignored American Women. Unfair? maybe but I want to have children and having them with a mid 30's woman really isn't an option. Not when the option exist to go much younger and likely much better looking.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Post by ishwri »

I know what you mean on this topic. In general, black men are looked down upon in the western society. There are exceptions as far as money or maybe some black guys have very preppy/feminine look inwhich they can attract more white women it seems. I have noticed the white girls and latin girls that are obtainable are BBW, Trashy, single mothers, and drug addicts, and wiggers. I have had trouble approaching latin, and white women and I think its because its look down upon in their culture to date a black guy. Going to clubs and bars Ive noticed white guys have it a little better because they dont have such a bad stigma and can relate a little better. I think its true that single black men looking for dating should look overseas to foreign women. Even when a girl is interested in you here in the states, you have to go through hell just get a convo. On ROOSHV forum he explains alot about having game, but he has to jump through obstacles, play mind games, and act feminine to get an average american bitch. Just think what a normal black guy has to do to get that. I say fuckem.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:Of the better looking women that were thin and attractive, I f***ed it up some how. Usually not being in some financial position to make major decisions.
With the "better looking" women of AMerica (and they knew that they were), you were already walking on eggshells as a man. You could have done something that pet peeved the livid crap out of them,
or even more commonly, you might have slightly pet peeved them off, and they 86'ed you soon thereafter.

For example, in the try{} block of your flow, you really had tried to do everything to appease her at him mindless whimsical demands, you sucked it up, and you delivered.

You may have been like a catch statement in a try-catch-finally logically object-
oriented block, and threw the error into a Console.WriteLine("I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that that had bothered you");

..but probably little did you know that that error you had made had raised was of the object-oriented class called "NoExceptions(object WhatSoEver, IrrefutableEventArgs iea)".

And in the finally{} block, you ended up losing her and wasting all that money f***ing wit an Ameriskank in the first place. Or even worse, end up in a redundant loop of "throw(-ing) MissedChildSupportPymnt" exception errors.

Get out of America.
Godspeed my friend.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ishwri wrote:I know what you mean on this topic. In general, black men are looked down upon in the western society. There are exceptions as far as money or maybe some black guys have very preppy/feminine look inwhich they can attract more white women it seems. I have noticed the white girls and latin girls that are obtainable are BBW, Trashy, single mothers, and drug addicts, and wiggers. I have had trouble approaching latin, and white women and I think its because its look down upon in their culture to date a black guy. Going to clubs and bars Ive noticed white guys have it a little better because they dont have such a bad stigma and can relate a little better. I think its true that single black men looking for dating should look overseas to foreign women. Even when a girl is interested in you here in the states, you have to go through hell just get a convo. On ROOSHV forum he explains alot about having game, but he has to jump through obstacles, play mind games, and act feminine to get an average american bitch. Just think what a normal black guy has to do to get that. I say fuckem.
Well that depends where you are I suppose. On the Coast, your access to attractive women I believe is much higher than in the middle or southern half of the country. One of the best looking White Woman I've ever seen was from Mississippi and was divorced from her Black Husband because he was a repeat drug addict. My lord, I found her on AOL of all places with a face of an angel and she just wasn't interested in White Men, had a bi-racial child with her ex-husband.

I wasn't in a position to make a move on that and that's really what I mean E_Irizarry. It wasn't about walking on egg shells or any of that stuff. It was about being a Man. I wasn't in a position to jump on planes at random and set up shop shortly after getting there. I might have taken more risk if I even had plane ticket money. When I broke up with my ex, I was left without any transportation. I got a car later but the point is, I was in those types of positions. I could have married a French-Canadian chick a long time ago. I could have married Silky a German woman I've known for over a decade. I could have married this hot Blonde in San Diego, she ended up marring some Navy guy and having 2-3 kids with him.

Missed opportunities. Its just since I've been stable (sort of) financially that the internet has changed and online dating has changed. When my father died, that was my chance to change my life profoundly. Instead I expanded my search for a bride and what happen? I've told the stories before and ended up with nothing and spent pretty much all the money. I wasn't sure about companies like AFA and wasn't comfortable giving them money when I didn't know how FSU women would react to me. Now that I know, well I'm pretty much broke and unemployed...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most black men don't deserve non-American women because they are so doggone stupid about the world. Far too many BM assume that Latin women are a better alternative when they are quite possibly the least inclined to give the time of day and the most color conscious, yet BM keep going to where they are most likely to be shot down.

Get your black asses out in the doggone world, and I'm not talking about the Caribbean, Latin America, Canada, and all the other places that black men feel is their foreign domain.

Until you get in into your thick skulls that you need to REALLY get out in the world, you will not change your status.

By the way, I too am an American of African descent so I can say it how I damn well see it!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 20th, 2011, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Most black men don't deserve non-American women because they are so doggone stupid about the world. Far too many BM assume that Latin women are a better alternative when they are quite possibly the least inclined to give the time of day and the most color conscious, yet BM keep going to where they are most likely to be shot down.

Get your black asses out in the doggone world, and I'm not talking about the Caribbean, Latin American, Canada, and all the other places that black men feel is their foreign domain.

Until you get in into your thick skulls that you need to REALLY get out in the world, you will not change your status.
CE there is a color conscious issue in Latin America. As my boy recently said the Spaniards messed South America pretty good by saying those of darker skin where less than. That's why almost everybody in a position of control in South America or the Media has white skin. That's not happenstance that's structural and systemic.

I'm under no illusion about Latin Women, never have been. In Los Angeles, if Latinas were so accessible there would be no reason to venture to CR, DR, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, etc.

Most Black Folk have limited thinking, along with limited funds. The Caribbean is full of "people like them" that's why they like to go. Brazil is full of people like them. Brazil is one of the few countries where hooking up or at least having sex with darker Afro-Brazilians is acceptable for the lighter skinned women. Brazil is a huge country however, there's so much of it I want to see. I'll have to spend at least 6 months down there.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:...Brazil is one of the few countries where hooking up or at least having sex with darker Afro-Brazilians is acceptable for the lighter skinned women. Brazil is a huge country however, there's so much of it I want to see. I'll have to spend at least 6 months down there.
Dude. Go into full gear. Do it like NIKE.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Most black men don't deserve non-American women because they are so doggone stupid about the world. Far too many BM assume that Latin women are a better alternative when they are quite possibly the least inclined to give the time of day and the most color conscious, yet BM keep going to where they are most likely to be shot down.

Get your black asses out in the doggone world, and I'm not talking about the Caribbean, Latin America, Canada, and all the other places that black men feel is their foreign domain.

By the way, I too am an American of African descent so I can say it how I damn well see it!
I feel that Portuguese settlers, after fighting the Dutch off from Brazil becoming New Holland, treated their slaves as indentured servants, more so then treating them like straight-up slaves (e.g. a lot of Portuguese married the "slaves" into their lineage by deliberation even though Brazil was the last country in the Western Hemisphere to abolish slavery). Hence the reason why racism is lesser in Brazil then in the rest of Latin America.

With that being said, do you feel that Black men still should avoid Brazil too, even though Brazil is in Latin America and even though it's the only Latin country that doesn't speak Spanish? (I hope that question makes sense here.).

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

brazil is the first place i think black me should go even more so if the man in question is into more exotic women non-black because the women in america who fit this description can be trouble for black men because they think they can have any black man they see because they are not black causing them to be complacent when it comes to us.like the overweight women for example people try to say black men go for this types but what i think ,it's the other way around over weight non black women or women with kids seek black men out because they feel as thou they're stock has droped how can a women like this truly respect you as a man she can't she will start acting out a pocket because she really looks down on you.but when these women got good things going for them a black man is not on they're minds what so ever.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:brazil is the first place i think black me should go even more so if the man in question is into more exotic women non-black because the women in america who fit this description can be trouble for black men because they think they can have any black man they see because they are not black causing them to be complacent when it comes to us.like the overweight women for example people try to say black men go for this types but what i think ,it's the other way around over weight non black women or women with kids seek black men out because they feel as thou they're stock has droped how can a women like this truly respect you as a man she can't she will start acting out a pocket because she really looks down on you.but when these women got good things going for them a black man is not on they're minds what so ever.
This is a mindset we have to change among BM. There stock has never been that high, its higher than its ever been though. No reason to consider low end women (BBW's and Single Mothers) when you can find women elsewhere.

My question about Brazil still remains the same, beyond the GDP market (hookers) are light-skinned Brazilians interested in BM? I'm sure some are, but I need to be on the ground to really see what's going on.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:brazil is the first place i think black me should go even more so if the man in question is into more exotic women non-black because the women in america who fit this description can be trouble for black men because they think they can have any black man they see because they are not black causing them to be complacent when it comes to us.like the overweight women for example people try to say black men go for this types but what i think ,it's the other way around over weight non black women or women with kids seek black men out because they feel as thou they're stock has droped how can a women like this truly respect you as a man she can't she will start acting out a pocket because she really looks down on you.but when these women got good things going for them a black man is not on they're minds what so ever.
This is a mindset we have to change among BM. There stock has never been that high, its higher than its ever been though. No reason to consider low end women (BBW's and Single Mothers) when you can find women elsewhere.

My question about Brazil still remains the same, beyond the GDP market (hookers) are light-skinned Brazilians interested in BM? I'm sure some are, but I need to be on the ground to really see what's going on.
Stop making this a color-complex issue. Yes, Brazilians are Latinos, but they weren't conquered by Spaniards; they were settled by Portuguese settlers. Alas the way Portugal had treated Brazilians, even those of African decent, is not as deliberately oppressive as how the Spanish and the English treated their slaves.

I have already explained earlier in this thread as to why.

MOving right along, Brazil is more based on socioeconomic class rather then skin tone and race whereas here in America, it's based on skin complexion, and/or race and/or body type, and/or "net worth" (financially speaking), and/or networked connections, and/or creed in any combination at any given time.

In addendum, you need to learn how to live and let live American dysfunctionality behind once you step foot onto that plane.

Go ahead and bring all that dysfunctional-ass malarky with you, and watch your experiences with FW plummet or be short changed. Don't play yourself; foreign women in non-feminized countries are friggin' awesome. Don't do an injustice by bringing that paranoid, sheeple cunt-ture I mean culture with you.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E_Irizarry wrote: Do you feel that Black men still should avoid Brazil too, even though Brazil is in Latin America and even though it's the only Latin country that doesn't speak Spanish? (I hope that question makes sense here.).
Without having visited Brazil, I cannot give an informed enough opinion about that country. However, all the black men I have heard from, to include my brother, give me the impression the women who give the time of day to black men are not the cream of the crop Brazilian girls, but the pro and semi-pro girls of the lower socioeconomic classes.

Middle and upper class Brazilian women of the Forteleza type who are primarily of German, Portuguese and northern European stock, generally don't give the time of day to Black American men. That is my impression.

So if black men want to consort with open-minded prostitutes and bar girls (I know about Club Help), get on down to Brazil!

If you want to experience women who are good girls and genuine about their interest in you, get out of the "black traveler" comfort zone!