Concerning fat AWs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Concerning fat AWs

Post by S_Parc »

Fellas, I don't get the culture of fat chicks.

Honestly, there is a huge cadre of them. Their idea of exercise/staying fit is to eat 1/2 a casserole vs a whole one for dinner. Have one Sunday afternoon walk and a daily exercise regimen of walking from their apartment blding to the bus stop for their daily commute to work. The thought of using an exercise bike makes 'em go into hysterics.

Then, these women, many of whom look awful like men w/ boobs, have severe entitlement issues and think that they're attractive, like a swimsuit model, and that successful men should be falling in love with them.

WTF!

At least the gym rat gals, who you see at the Pilates or stair stepper machines, are trim and hot. Facials differences aside, being in shape does make 'em targets for all the guys at the gym. Now, I don't have a problem with these soon-to-be Milla Jovovichs or Jessica Biels being haughty and arrogant but for the Shamos and the Humpbacks, give me a break :?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Actually they don't think they are as attractive as a swimsuit model, what they believe is that we live in another dimension where there should be no social impact for you being overweight. When time and time and time again, the media has shown that Western culture is very superficial and I sort of rather it stay that way. Being a BBW is unhealthy, of course you can find some quack that will say there's nothing wrong with being fat, just that society needs to change to accept it.

They compare it to Slavery, which I always laugh, just like the struggle for Gay Rights can not be compared to Slavery so don't even try that.

Anyway, they want Men to look at them and love them the same way they do thinner women, that just won't happen, sorry. Big round bellies just don't turn very many men on, sorry. Men are men, they will stick their dick in almost anything to get off and we all know that. That's why BBW's are often cum dumps for some men. They basically want nothing to do with these women.

But I agree about the entitlement problem its totally ridiculous. If they thought they could compete on the same level as thin women, they shouldn't have their own club nights.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Completely agree with you. I'm sick and tired of seeing them especially in the summer months..yuck. Fact of the matter is that they no longer try to impress guys. Plus they will go out of their way to avoid all feminine roles out of principal so you see them eating a steady diet of fast food and sugary Starbucks drinks. If they do make it to the grocery store

It used to be women in their 20s were hot and slender. Well not anymore. Sadly the vast majority of slender women in Seattle are foreign.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellows, I understand about the whole living in another dimension/Private Idaho, however, there is a limit to delusions of grandeur.

For instance, I use an exercise bike, 5 times per week. I don't do it to attract AWs (since I travel abroad for FWs) but because it's the best way to get one's cardiovascular health up w/o the ankle/hip/knee problems of jogging daily. Without normal exercise, one cannot stay healthy; it's a simple fact of life, not rocket science.

Now get this, I know some of these blimps and the thing here is that they look down upon folks who exercise :shock: ! They genuinely think that one walk per week is fine and dandy. It's just plain delusional.
Last edited by S_Parc on July 23rd, 2011, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

pete98146 wrote:Completely agree with you. I'm sick and tired of seeing them especially in the summer months..yuck. Fact of the matter is that they no longer try to impress guys. Plus they will go out of their way to avoid all feminine roles out of principal so you see them eating a steady diet of fast food and sugary Starbucks drinks. If they do make it to the grocery store

It used to be women in their 20s were hot and slender. Well not anymore. Sadly the vast majority of slender women in Seattle are foreign.
That's bonkers! Damn. If you don't mind me paraphrasing here: a lot of American women love having Cooool Latte's from Dunkin Donuts and actually consume it as a meal! Even the non-overweight American girls here do that shit too. WTF is up w/ that?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

S_Parc wrote: I don't do it to attract AWs (since I travel abroad for FWs) but because it's the best way to get one's cardiovascular health up w/o the ankle/hip/knee problems of jogging daily. .
To avoid any leg problems, run/train on the natural GRASS.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote: It used to be women in their 20s were hot and slender. Well not anymore. Sadly the vast majority of slender women in Seattle are foreign.
Yea, it is really nasty. The only slim girls I see are elderly women, VERY young girls or, of course, lovely Asian women.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on July 23rd, 2011, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

djfourmoney wrote:T
That's why BBW's are often cum dumps for some men. They basically want nothing to do with these women.

I was only with a BBW once and I don't see myself ever going back.

ha, let me tell ya the story... ...

It was about 2006 and I just got a new cell phone and I noticed there was a feature to meet people on the phone in this chat room. People would post a message like this : "25, F in 213 lets chat" Basically that meant a 25 year old girl somewhere in Los Angles wanted a bunch of guys to text her to start a convo that might lead to something.

Anyhow there was this one screen name (who was a girl) called "Asian eyes" that I started talking to, and I'm thinking she's some hot Asian girl, but long story short she turns out to be a blk BBW who had small eyes that resembled an Asian. And get this, I had the pleasure to find that out in person when we met on a blind date... Ha, I got out my truck and as soon as she waved to indicate it was her my insides fell to the ground in disappointment. Her redeeming qualities was her personalty, pretty face/toes, and later on, her amazing ability to polish my you know what. :lol:

So I said to myself, "what the hell" and took her out to eat and just enjoyed myself.. Truthfully, I had a good time and she knew her place and let me be the man which led to sex. Ha, she took care of me anytime 90% of the time I wanted a BJ and she begged me for sex in which I only indulged a few times out of fear of getting her pregnant.

In the end, I let her go after about 3 mo... It got boring.. I like healthy, fit, small girls as you can pick them up during sex or maneuver them in such a way to pound them into submission. Big girls just lie on their backs and breathe heavy and sometimes they turn you off because their body is so out of shape.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:
That's why BBW's are often cum dumps for some men. They basically want nothing to do with these women.

It was about 2006 and I just got a new cell phone and I noticed there was a feature to meet people on the phone in this chat room. People would post a message like this : "25, F in 213 lets chat" Basically that meant a 25 year old girl somewhere in Los Angles wanted a bunch of guys to text her to start a convo that might lead to something.

Anyhow there was this one screen name (who was a girl) called "Asian eyes" that I started talking to, and I'm thinking she's some hot Asian girl, but long story short she turns out to be a blk BBW who had small eyes that resembled an Asian. And get this, I had the pleasure to find that out in person when we met on a blind date... Ha, I got out my truck and as soon as she waved to indicate it was her my insides fell to the ground in disappointment. Her redeeming qualities was her personalty, pretty face/toes, and later on, her amazing ability to polish my you know what. :lol:

So I said to myself, "what the hell" and took her out to eat and just enjoyed myself.. Truthfully, I had a good time and she knew her place and let me be the man which led to sex. Ha, she took care of me anytime 90% of the time I wanted a BJ and she begged me for sex in which I only indulged a few times out of fear of getting her pregnant.

In the end, I let her go after about 3 mo... It got boring.. I like healthy, fit, small girls as you can pick them up during sex or maneuver them in such a way to pound them into submission. Big girls just lie on their backs and breathe heavy and sometimes they turn you off because their body is so out of shape.
A lot of BBWs don't move, but every now and then, I was fortunate enough to find one whom "put her back into it" and made me hysterical. And remember, you were f***ing a Black BBW; most of them don't like to move hence why they are fat in the first place and because due to their matriarchal upbringing, they feel that they are GIVING YOU the p***y, not having SEX with you. Retarded huh? *sigh*

Now if you were to have a Mexican or some Latina BBW, she would have put her back into it, and you would have begged her to slow down because the rippling effect would have been knocking the semen and the wind synchronously out of your body. Jajajajaja.

From experience, Latina BBWs put in work and hardly ever tired out; their libido mojo stays high.

I guess her hygiene was alright or you're just a nasty motherf***er that f***ed with her subpar or bad body hygiene because a lot of Black BBWs have abhorrent body hygiene. In some cases, I rather lay with a Punjabi-speaking BBW whom may have better body hygiene than any Black BBW.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This picture says a thousand words. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:

A lot of BBWs don't move, but every now and then, I was fortunate enough to find one whom "put her back into it" and made me hysterical. And remember, you were f***ing a Black BBW; most of them don't like to move hence why they are fat in the first place and because due to their matriarchal upbringing, they feel that they are GIVING YOU the p***y, not having SEX with you. Retarded huh? *sigh*

Now if you were to have a Mexican or some Latina BBW, she would have put her back into it, and you would have begged her to slow down because the rippling effect would have been knocking the semen and the wind synchronously out of your body. Jajajajaja.

From experience, Latina BBWs put in work and hardly ever tired out; their libido mojo stays high.

I guess her hygiene was alright or you're just a nasty motherf***er that f***ed with her subpar or bad body hygiene because a lot of Black BBWs have abhorrent body hygiene. In some cases, I rather lay with a Punjabi-speaking BBW whom may have better body hygiene than any Black BBW.

lol, Yea, her hygiene was fine... I got lucky now that I think about it.. :P

As far as fat Latino girls, I never really saw one unless they were in their 40's and married. Even then, they don't get as bad as blk/wht BBWs! Blk/Wht American BBWs take the cake! Boy do they get big! I mean really, I have seen blk/wht American women with arms/legs as big as Ronnie Coleman or any other massive body 290lbs body builder who takes a s*** load of drugs.

It's NASTY! How do those girls cleanse themselves?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

James there are BBW's in Europe too. Fewer yes, but they are there and on IR web sites looking for Black Men, have had children by often times African-Americans. That said, what is a BBW here is not a BBW there. Most women in BBW in Europe have different body shape. Where they have a diet similar to ours, the BBW's look like ours, mostly belly fat and large legs, shaped like a Bell or Pear. I have seen a few women on Russian web sites, that frankly while close to 180-190lbs, really don't look that bad. They are wider than most FSU women of course by double as wide when compared to tall women that hoover around 100lbs. But compared to most Western BBW's if you had to make a choice you would pick one of these over what's available to most American Males.

I banged a Black BBW too, the last Black Woman I've had sex with. Eh, it was okay, it was depressing to drive 250 miles from Los Angeles to I think Santa Rosa for something, who was dark as coal and fat. Like you my innards dropped to the floor, I was totally disappointed. I thought for ONCE I'll give a Black Woman a chance.

That was the LAST TIME (one more time, well twice) I said I would meet somebody before pictures. She did f**k though and wanted to f**k and constantly talked about f***ing me. So that was better than driving up to Santa Maria for some crazy White bitch that just gave me the run around and didn't want to f**k me.

At times I want to hate women, but I can't... lol They use sex as a tool because sex by other means in the US is illegal or expensive. I have to laugh at the dudes on World Sex Guide, mostly White Guys talking about how the Economic Crisis has forced prices down to rival say even places like TJ in Mexico. I have to say are you serious? My church bound friend, recently returned to LA (he lives in D.C now) to visit his son. While here, I will assume he hit Eros or something and found a provider for $100. It was mechanical and frankly forgettable but he got to remember what it was like to f**k a woman, for him it had been about a year or so.

BBW's would be sort of an option since I'm broke but the last time I tried that, its just too much work. I just want to f**k, I don't want to be seen, I don't want to take her anyway, spend no money, nothing. Just f**k, maybe hang out but that's it.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OK, my 2 cents.

There are fat girls in other countries, but BY FAR nothing like U.S.! I had a fat girl in my class in Ukraine, who was pretty obese, but she was the only obese girl in the whole school and that's because her mom was feeding her like a cow! Now compared to the U.S. people in Europe eat way more "unhealthy" foods, like cheese, macaroni, beer, sausage, fatty milk, tons of mayo and sour cream, lots of dough - bread, pastries etc. Look at the French diet - lots of cheese, lots of wine, tons of very fatty foods, BUT French are extremely skinny! There are some fat people, but you can go a whole day in the city without seeing anyone fat! Ukraine is the same way, Russia too.

But the key, as described previously, is that fat people in other countries are not ugly! THAT'S THE KEY! That is what people should be talking about, to me it's beyond understanding and common sense. Therefore, it's not just poor diet and fatty foods, it is the ingredients itself! Why was I eating mayo by the spoon every day in Ukraine, never worked out, but stayed in shape? Why do 80% of immigrants that come to the U.S. gain weight? Why Americans that move abroad LOSE weight? I personally know one American girl who lived in Belarus for 1 year during an exchange program, host family was feeding her like cattle with fatty meat, borsch, potatoes, noodles etc. She was shocked that people eat mayo with a spoon - I was laughing cuz I used to that too :) So she ate like crazy by U.S. standards, but lost around 15 pounds over 1 year, she gained 15 pounds back when she moved back to the U.S.

Look at this beauty, this girl is now in the U.S. participating in summer exchange program. She is extremely hot, born and raised in Yakutsk - if you remember I was posting many times about Asian Russians living up there. So now she is in the U.S. for about a month and already gained 7 pounds... I do know she will gain another 7 by the end of the summer...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:OK, my 2 cents.

There are fat girls in other countries, but BY FAR nothing like U.S.! I had a fat girl in my class in Ukraine, who was pretty obese, but she was the only obese girl in the whole school and that's because her mom was feeding her like a cow! Now compared to the U.S. people in Europe eat way more "unhealthy" foods, like cheese, macaroni, beer, sausage, fatty milk, tons of mayo and sour cream, lots of dough - bread, pastries etc. Look at the French diet - lots of cheese, lots of wine, tons of very fatty foods, BUT French are extremely skinny! There are some fat people, but you can go a whole day in the city without seeing anyone fat! Ukraine is the same way, Russia too.

But the key, as described previously, is that fat people in other countries are not ugly! THAT'S THE KEY! That is what people should be talking about, to me it's beyond understanding and common sense. Therefore, it's not just poor diet and fatty foods, it is the ingredients itself! Why was I eating mayo by the spoon every day in Ukraine, never worked out, but stayed in shape? Why do 80% of immigrants that come to the U.S. gain weight? Why Americans that move abroad LOSE weight? I personally know one American girl who lived in Belarus for 1 year during an exchange program, host family was feeding her like cattle with fatty meat, borsch, potatoes, noodles etc. She was shocked that people eat mayo with a spoon - I was laughing cuz I used to that too :) So she ate like crazy by U.S. standards, but lost around 15 pounds over 1 year, she gained 15 pounds back when she moved back to the U.S.

Look at this beauty, this girl is now in the U.S. participating in summer exchange program. She is extremely hot, born and raised in Yakutsk - if you remember I was posting many times about Asian Russians living up there. So now she is in the U.S. for about a month and already gained 7 pounds... I do know she will gain another 7 by the end of the summer...
Pretty much the answer is right in front of yourself: the way food is processed in this country. Regardless of anything else really. Hell, when I was in Thailand, I was staying at a hostel for a little over a month, and even the landlord of the hostel was like, "Geesh. You are losing weight."

"Uh noooo. I think i am still the same. Do I look sick?"

"Not at all, you look less sick now"

LOL

Yeah and maybe drinking water had contributed to losing the weight because I ate white rice and Thai sides like crazy off the street for 7 baht a plate with excessive sriracha sauce EVERY DAMN MEAL".

Long and behond, that shit came back on when I had returned to the Philippines. Maybe Winston and I put on weight in the Philippines due to similar American additives and preservatives put in the food?!

After all, the Philippines used to be an American commonwealth for a short amount of time eons ago.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Fly its not unusual for for FSU women to gain 5-10lbs once they get use to what's available here. Many still WATCH WHAT THEY EAT and honestly, I think it actually helps a bit. I mean being 100-105lbs and tall like many women are in FSU, is cool but let's be honest. Boobs are FAT, a Round Ass is well Fat... There is always of course too much of a good thing and becomes nasty.

But I would NOT be complaining if my wife who is say 110lbs 5'8, about a year or so of being here is 120lbs, that's normal for thin US woman actually. And you won't notice, I mean if you pick up your wife and notice 10lbs, you need to work out more or start working out.

Return to “General Discussions”