the great female con

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
fox
Freshman Poster

the great female con

Post by fox »

This is a very good book that among other things, explains how Women (esp. American women) and the American culture have destroyed themselves....

http://www.thegreatfemalecon.com/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Fantastic! Thanks for the link!!! I'll have fun reading this tonight. I find it interesting as I go thru life and encounter these types of women. I send out a clear and concise message that I don't play their game and they HATE it. I'm proud to say I'm a 1950s throwback. Nothing wrong with it at all! I have an anti-femmy forcefield around my body at all times because I walk tall with my foreign, young wife by my side. Simply put, I win and they lose. They have no leverage over me whatsoever and trust me, it's the most exhilerating feeling a guy can have!
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

In that book the guy mentioned that because of how women in America are & how the American culture looks like:

America might fall as the powerful country that the world looks upon in admiration.

It's actually already started to happen:

They won't say it's because of Women or how the culture looks like - But everything is cause and effect.

while people may not see it- I think that the fall of the economy in America is an effect of American women and how the American culture looks like.......

everything is tied up together
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Yea, that's a good book. I read a chapter online. I like how the author said marriage is for women and puss***, or something to that effect.