Coming back to America? Never!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Coming back to America? Never!

Post by newlife »

I just thought about something. Even though I'm living on the equivalent of $500-$1,000 a month in a 3rd world country, eating rice daily and living in a $100 a month apartment, my life is far better than living in that hellhole called america. I just can't imagine returning to that place. I dread ever going back. The mere thought of it depresses me. If I went to america, I'd instantly try to get back as fast as possible. So what is the point in returning? There is none!

america is hell on earth and I don't care if I have to live on $300 a month and live on rice and water here. fvck living in america. Nothing will convince me to return in my lifetime. You can't persuade me.

Anything is better than living there. america is a miserable hell worse than any 3rd world coountry out there.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, If I was overseas I wouldn't come back either. I've lived overseas and traveled a lot so I know how it is. The regions I liked best was Asia and Central America. I didn't like Western Europe and Canada too much because they're too Anglified and share too many elements of America. England is the definitely the worst country I've ever lived in outside of the States; too many chavs, crime is out of control, and women suck. Never visited the Middle East nor Russia/Eastern Europe, so I can't comment on those countries. I would like to visit Brazil one day...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where are you now newlife? In Thailand? Food is pretty cheap and there are always cheap options, so you are not limited to rice and water, even on $300 a month, which is higher than the average salary in the Philippines.

I do like America for it's spectacular National Parks, big food portions in restaurants, clean air and streets, etc. But that's all. It has no freedom, despite the myth it promotes, and social/dating life is awful and inauthentic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Winston wrote:Where are you now newlife? In Thailand? Food is pretty cheap and there are always cheap options, so you are not limited to rice and water, even on $300 a month, which is higher than the average salary in the Philippines.

I do like America for it's spectacular National Parks, big food portions in restaurants, clean air and streets, etc. But that's all. It has no freedom, despite the myth it promotes, and social/dating life is awful and inauthentic.
I think I might have liked ..
:? nope, can't think of anything I liked in america.

I wasn't particularly interested in being a wage slave nor was I particular enamored with the grossly overweight women. The place just sucked and I didn't want it any longer.

So in 2008 I decided I'd had enough of it all and decided to move somewhere warm and inexpensive. I bought a one way plane ticket out of NYC and got the hell out of the country. Probably the best move in my entire life to be honest. Haven't looked back.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't you hate how in America, even though you were miserable, you always had to put up this facade that you love your job and you have a great social life, even if it wasn't true?

I mean, what could be more inauthentic than that? lol

When I came into the office, and a coworker asked me, "How was your weekend? Do anything fun?" I can't even tell the truth and say, "No, cause no one invited me anywhere and people are antisocial here" cause it's totally inappropriate to say that.

Doesn't it suck when you can't say the truth? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Winston wrote:Don't you hate how in America, even though you were miserable, you always had to put up this facade that you love your job and you have a great social life, even if it wasn't true?

When I came into the office, and a coworker asked me, "How was your weekend? Do anything fun?" I can't even tell the truth and say, "No, cause no one invited me anywhere and people are antisocial here" cause it's totally inappropriate to say that.

Certainly you have to put up with the BS that everything american is great and wonderful. If not, you're unamerican and people give that look like you were born on planet x. :roll:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

totally agreed here man... :o

i am tired of the antisocialness, the paranoia of people, and very little money because so many companies will take from you.

no one is here to help me. no one is here to support each other. i plan on never living here in the USA again. because i have experienced
the authenticity of other cultures. especially that of mexico, argentina, latin america even east european.

i am never coming back here myself once i fly out of here it is over for me. i will be finished.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

ssjparris wrote:totally agreed here man... :o

i am tired of the antisocialness, the paranoia of people, and very little money because so many companies will take from you.

no one is here to help me. no one is here to support each other. i plan on never living here in the USA again. because i have experienced
the authenticity of other cultures. especially that of mexico, argentina, latin america even east european.

i am never coming back here myself once i fly out of here it is over for me. i will be finished.
I'm sick of it also. There is a social disconnect on a massive scale here in America -- its literally off the charts. It's every man for himself -- "as long as I have mine, the hell with everyone else!" I wish had known about HA and my options abroad just after graduating from college. I didn't have the family obligations nor pets tying me down. I also had substantial savings socked away (which I foolishly used to pay off some lingering student loans). I would have instead packed up my bags, cashed out, and left for the first one-way flight out of LAX.

I still intend to do that -- its just going to take some logistical planning on my part. I'm shooting for a non-quota Philippine immigrant visa, so I don't have to go through all of the bullshit of renouncing my citizenship. I still want to keep it, so that coming back here to tend to family affairs and other important business will be easier, and less of a hassle.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
fox
Freshman Poster

Re: Coming back to America? Never!

Post by fox »

newlife wrote:I just thought about something. Even though I'm living on the equivalent of $500-$1,000 a month in a 3rd world country, eating rice daily and living in a $100 a month apartment, my life is far better than living in that hellhole called america. I just can't imagine returning to that place. I dread ever going back. The mere thought of it depresses me. If I went to america, I'd instantly try to get back as fast as possible. So what is the point in returning? There is none!

america is hell on earth and I don't care if I have to live on $300 a month and live on rice and water here. fvck living in america. Nothing will convince me to return in my lifetime. You can't persuade me.

Anything is better than living there. america is a miserable hell worse than any 3rd world coountry out there.
Hew newlife,

so what kind of jobs are there for western people in Thailand or the Philippines?
and why do so many Thai people and people from the Philippines coming to work in the west?

I wonder.....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Don't you hate how in America, even though you were miserable, you always had to put up this facade that you love your job and you have a great social life, even if it wasn't true?

Yes, in America if your a young single person, people assume you have an awesome social life and your going to parties every weekend and getting laid. Of course, in reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

When people ask you "how was your weekend" you need to say things like, "great, I had a lot of fun" even if it's not true. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jcris7 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:totally agreed here man... :o

I'm sick of it also. There is a social disconnect on a massive scale here in America -- its literally off the charts. It's every man for himself -- "as long as I have mine, the hell with everyone else!" I wish had known about HA and my options abroad just after graduating from college. I didn't have the family obligations nor pets tying me down. I also had substantial savings socked away (which I foolishly used to pay off some lingering student loans). I would have instead packed up my bags, cashed out, and left for the first one-way flight out of LAX.
100% agree with you guys. It's every man for himself over here, although the women and children in America always get help when they need it.

I will say, the only place where people are not antisocial like the rest of America is in the projects,ghettos and trailer parks. People around there may be poor, but they are authentic and friendly unlike the middle class on up people who live in isolation because on one hand they don't like to associate with anybody but people like themselves and on the other hand they are so competitive they don't trust anybody.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

jamesbond wrote:

Yes, in America if your a young single person, people assume you have an awesome social life and your going to parties every weekend and getting laid. Of course, in reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

When people ask you "how was your weekend" you need to say things like, "great, I had a lot of fun" even if it's not true. :roll:
From now on, with some people, when they ask me how was my weekend I'm going to pull a Tom Leykis and say, "do you really care?!"
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I feel the EXACT same way. I am living in India, which is a really poor country, and many people consider it a shithole, and even still, I would NEVER go back to America.

I'd rather live in a SHITHOLE 3rd world country than live in America, that is how bad America is. It truly is a hell on earth, as you said. America is the worst place in the world to live, and yet because of the media propaganda, the rest of the world thinks America is heaven on earth. Once they get here, they realize the truth though.

America is pretty shitty, if Americans are even choosing to live in shithole 3rd world countries than live there. It's the truth.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

I have a question for you guys: So what is it EXACTLY that makes you feel that you're better off in another country? Is it the ability to live very cheap? Does it feel like the government in your respective country is less involved in your life? Is it due to the fact that cheap sex is available?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I have a question for you guys: So what is it EXACTLY that makes you feel that you're better off in another country? Is it the ability to live very cheap? Does it feel like the government in your respective country is less involved in your life? Is it due to the fact that cheap sex is available?
The chance of regularly meeting human beings instead of brain-dead narcissists. To live in a place where money isn't the only value. To not have your intelligence insulted by a public discourse that serves no purpose besides protecting money and power. To get a break from the dominance of aggressive mindlessness.