Why people get fooled by Asian girls:

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Why people get fooled by Asian girls:

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Spoon-

"For Thai girls at least, if you go overseas looking for a woman you are presenting yourself as prey to a whole lot of women who see you as a gazelle made of money. In a lot of places with rampant poverty the women don't even try to trick themselves that they are marrying for love. The mindset is "I give sex and affection and I get money. It's a perfectly fair trade." You might agree but the second you don't have money you don't have a wife. It's prostitution with a new coat of paint, that's all.

Same for any poor country. What's the difference between you and a local dude? Cash, that's the difference."

Spidey-

"The sweet and innocent act:
In western society when a girl who has "had all her fun" or "learned her lesson" and is now looking for man to look after her, she will often start going to church, either pretending that she was never a slut/whore to begin with and/or obscuring Christian teachings so that it is the men who are shamed for not "forgiving" her. Asian women do not have that luxury, instead they will put on a false persona of being a naive, sweet, innocent little girl and to further disguise themselves, these women will often deck themselves out in bright pink clothing adorned with hello kitty accessories.

Stereotypes
Asian women are often portrayed in the media as "sweet and submissive" housewives and of course alot of men would dearly love to believe that somewhere out there is a country filled with traditional, appreciative, understanding women for them to date and marry. Except a closer look will reveal things are not all as they seem, lets take Japanese women as an example, for years they have been portrayed as the ideal, loyal wives that every man should hope for, except if these women are so wonderful, why are Japanese men refusing to get married? why is there a growing culture of "grass eater"/"herbivore" men? why is the birth and marriage rate continuing to decline? why are so many married Japanese men preferring to spend hours after work with their work colleagues than going home to their "perfect wife"? Now, as usual, women and blue pill takers will automatically blame the Japanese men for this problem (does that tactic sound familiar?)

Sadly alot of men know how horrible western women are, yet in their desperation to get married, they foolishly believe that these Asian women are "different than the rest" (does that also sound familiar?)

What you don't know can hurt you!
Asian women have the ability to speak two languages, you might be thinking "so!? isn't that obvious? what's the harm?". The real harm comes from the fact that she can cheat on you without you even knowing, working with alot of Asian women, I see this type of behavior all the time. Some of the worst scenarios include a patient who was left financially and emotionally devastated when his wife emptied his entire bank accounts (including nearly a million dollars worth in retirement savings) and went back to the Philippines with her lover, a former co-worker who the staff would see with a different man every time they saw her outside of work and when I was studying a classmate of mine was "confused" and gave a guy a blow job when her BF was overseas (they are now married and I am sure her BF does not know).

There is nothing special about you
Now this is the big one, men who have been fooled by Asian girls, will often talk about how they are given so much attention from these girls, while western women totally ignore them. Now here's the big warning: the reason why they are giving you so much attention is NOT because they see what a special person you are, but because you are on the top of the "food chain", these women are treating you the exact same way a western woman would treat a millionaire, the ONLY reason these women are giving you so much attention is because, their standards are alot lower materialistically speaking: compared to the local boys, you are rich, you can offer them money, a visa, a good western home.

Men constantly get fooled by saying "when I went to [insert Asian country], all the girls would smile and say hello to me!", yet the same thing would happen in the West if you drove around in a Ferrari, all the western women would smile and say hello. Also just because their standards are lower does NOT mean they will be any more appreciative than their western counterparts, she is only marrying you for money and status and once you lose those things or if she finds a better deal, she will leave you.

Disclaimer: I am sure many of you are having your hearts set out on going to a few Asian countries and banging a few easy women, now there is nothing wrong with that!. If you want to pump and dump, go for it, but remember the DUMP part. My entire post is about warning men who are considering marrying or even having a long term relationship with an Asian women on the basis they are different, they not!"

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mgtow ... women.html
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Spocksdisciple-

"OK I'm going to try and make a point here. I'm full Chinese(Canadian born) and I'll tell you something, Chinese women are as far from submissive as you can legally get! I don't care if they're born in China or in the West.
I know what I'm talking about being raised in a Chinese family I've been around the culture enough to see just how nasty, nasty can get.

Chinese culture is still for the most part highly patriarchal, women are not the top of the food chain and never will be. But here is the Achilles's heel, Chinese families are MATRIARCHAL! Men call the shots outside the home and in legal and financial affairs not involving the running of the home. But inside the home the husband's mother (or grandmother if she's still alive) runs the show, with an iron fist! You ever notice how disciplined and hard studying chinese children are? This is the answer...

There is a definite pecking order and chinese girls know this, ask yourselves why most Western born Chinese women absolutely will NOT marry a Chinese man, western born or not. It's because most Chinese men have been raised by their mothers and grandmothers as the predominant influence in their lives and expect the same behavior from their chinese wives which of course modern chinese women(western ones) are especially not going to adopt. When the new wife comes into the family, she is the bottom of the food chain in that family, she's not going to be queen of the household, the mother in law or grandmother in law is.

You can bet what kind of feelings she'll have in this situation and it isn't going to be friendly. Most Chinese women who marry gweilo's(foreigners) do so because they KNOW, for a fact that western cultures don't have this family model.
BTW, this family model was dictated by Confucius around 2500 years ago as a model for the basis of a stable society. The rulers comes first, then the clan and the family and within the family the elders come first, then the first born son, the second born son etc, the female children don't figure into this except at the bottom.

I will tell you this, the image of submissive Chinese women comes directly from Hollywood movies of the 1950s and 1960s. Look up the stereotypical movie The World Of Suzie Wong, and similar movies of this period and you'll see the same stereotype played out again and again.

Here is a test for you scientific types, if you have a Chinatown near you and you like Chinese food go for dinner one of these days at an authentic Chinese restaurant, one where a lot of Chinese go, not one where it's mostly westerners with few Chinese. Observe carefully the relationship dynamics and observe how the older chinese men behave.
One thing you will see is the same look you see in all married men, the worn, beaten down look, you will also see a look of complete indifference in their eyes every time their wives speak. These men know the realities of relationships with Chinese women and boys, it ain't pretty. Look at the Chinese women and how they carry themselves and how they incessantly chatter on and on. Get used to that fellas, that's the reality of marrying a Chinese woman.

Even the sweetest Chinese woman in the surface can hide the heart of a sour old battleaxe! the only reason why many Chinese women haven't openly rebelled and adopted Western feminism is because there are still many Chinese men who would crush that movement. And Chinese men outnumber Chinese women so it's ain't going to be a democracy.

For those you who were married to Asian but especially Chinese women I congratulate you on passing your survival fitness test.

My mother and her friends constantly ask me when I'm going to marry a chinese woman? I've resisted that call for 30 years, I'd rather take strychnine or rat poison then marry a chinese girl, I'd rather marry a western feminist because at least you know where you stand with her, with a Chinese woman it's like juggling half a dozen hand grenades with loose pins...

Don't buy into the illusion of the superiority of Asian women, and especially becareful of the modern Chinese women born after 1979. This was the year the One Child policy went into effect, you have understand just how dangerous such women can be.
Chinese culture loves children(male ones predominantly in the rural areas), as a result of the one child policy families would have a set of parents, and possibly two sets of grandparents. All doting over the single child brought into the world, girl or boy. Chinese love to spoil their kids with gifts and attention. So imagine a little girl growing up in China with the loving attention of six adults, she almost always gets what she wants, if not from the parents then from the grandparents.

Imagine the adult which is formed in these circumstances, it is said that this generation of people are the most narcissistic ever born in China and they outdo their western counterparts in psychological issues stemming from society wide NPD.
Chinese girls younger than 30 know no other upbringing, even if they're poor they're treated like little princesses(and princes) and such people are somewhat amoral.
I've met such students who come to the West to study, they're not the least bit shy and many have a huge entitlement chip on their shoulders.

BTW, the newest generation of Chinese men and women do NOT hold Americans in awe, because of the rapid equalization of wealth and in some cases they're surpassing the West, these men and women hold most westerners but especially Americans in contempt because of your "moral" weaknesses and vices. Chinese women are not easily impressed by baubles as they were in the 1980s when there was little foreign contact. Today unless you drive a Lexus at a minimum and are a white collar professional or businessman they won't even look twice at you. You'll be viewed as beneath them socially and many of them are looking for the big score to keep them in relative luxury. Be especially wary of Hong Kong girls, they have the worst effects of two cultures and the term "bad girl" doesn't even begin to describe their attitude, as per the instructional video above.

Marry a chinese woman at your peril because there won't even be a carcass to pick over once she's done with you..."

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mgtow ... women.html
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

Bro, you're right on the money. Any woman, regardless of race, is most likely inclined to her natural gold-digging slut ways. A woman wants a strong, confident man who can financially support her. It doesn't matter if the woman is rich or poor. All women want to be taken care of. The feminist modern woman denies this claim, but it's very natural to the female gender.

A MESSAGE TO ALL REAL MEN: DON'T LET THESE WOMEN PLAY YOU AS A SUCKA. DON'T BUY HER LAVISH GIFTS. DON'T SPOIL THE CUNT.

Look for a woman who loves and appreciates you for YOU. A sweet girl who never asks for money and puts in the extra effort to make you happy.

f**k these gold-digging shallow cunts, I donkey punch them in the face.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I agree, probably 90% of chinese women are aggressive, nut cases and should be avoided but the same is true of women in my own culture. I have met Chinese women that are very pleasant to be around and tolerable but not very many. If your looking for a long term relationship with an Asian woman you need to find one that has a laid back attitude and comes from a poor village.

Also, when a woman buys you gifts and wants to have sex(she initiates it) with you several times a day and she's phoning you constantly, she's definitely serious about staying with you long term.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

There is a simple solution to all of this. Apply DGMD. Lather, Rinse and Repeat.

DGMD = Don't Get Married Dumbass!
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

jcris7 wrote:There is a simple solution to all of this. Apply DGMD. Lather, Rinse and Repeat.

DGMD = Don't Get Married Dumbass!
Priceless!!! f***ing priceless!!!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

NorthAmericanGuy, if I were to flip a few coins, there is a slim possibility, perhaps one standard deviation out, of an American guy being happy with an Asian woman long term. But that's it, it's a standard deviation, not the norm.

The reason why I say this is that I've seen a few examples of these couples actually making it whereas I can't find a single stateside couple, sans the ones of close/insular dating communities, like both Orthodox Jews or both Armenians, who're able to make it work out. American couples for the most part, are like in a satellite orbiting the Sun. At some point, they're destined to burn up; it's just a matter of time & energy.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Nice post, there is not much difference between Asian Women and AW when it comes to dating, they all want to be take care of...In my opinion Asians could be even worse than AW in that department coz you are ALWAYS expected to pay for dinners, bills, etc whereas with AW you could find some that are happy with going dutchs and sometimes even paying if she likes you(sometimes)....Filipinas and Thais are never happy with equaly sharing expenses, you become santa claus...i came to conclusion the women all over the wold are the same, they want someone with money if they are looking for relationship, if they are only after good f**k then its more about looks; if you have looks and money you can do whatever you like..
Asians are submissive and obedient in their own country only because they are not in position to be any other way; how come western born Filipinas are not so sweet, nice and easy going???its bc she got money or enough of it so she doesnt need to be sweet no more...simple as that

As Winston pointed out in some of his posts that its hard to get middle to upper class Filipina bc as soon as they have money they dont NEED you..money give them options and freedom ..forget about innocent and sweet Asians; illusion.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Keep in mind that the MGTOW folks (where this article came from) are skeptical of any foreign women solutions. They are naturally biased towards not having any permanent relationships at all, esp. not marriage.

I'm pretty sure that if you get married in a foreign country and live there, you will always have the power and therefore will be able to keep your wife at least somewhat pleasant.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hook wrote:Keep in mind that the MGTOW folks (where this article came from) are skeptical of any foreign women solutions. They are naturally biased towards not having any permanent relationships at all, esp. not marriage.

I'm pretty sure that if you get married in a foreign country and live there, you will always have the power and therefore will be able to keep your wife at least somewhat pleasant.
Well, even as the 2nd predominant marriage doubter on this board, I'm willing to split this hand into two. Thus, I'd say that given the right setup, it is possible for it to work out, with an Asian (though not Asian-American) woman, even within the USA, w/o necessarily having the whole relationship take place abroad.

The reason for it, is that unlike for AW/AM couples, there are incidents of it, working out long term. I'm witness to this so it isn't coming from left field.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

f**k Asian p***y. It's slanted and tight. Okay, I admit, tight p***y is great.

South American/Hispanic/Latina women are superior in every aspect of hotness you can imagine.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hook wrote:Keep in mind that the MGTOW folks (where this article came from) are skeptical of any foreign women solutions. They are naturally biased towards not having any permanent relationships at all, esp. not marriage.
That's a good point, its normal to be in a permanant relationship with a woman despite what our natural inclinations(our desire to have multiple sex partners) may be and anyone that says otherwise is wrong. If our fathers and grandfathers just banged hookers instead of getting married and having kids none of us would be here. I am single but its not because I want to, for a lot of guys its your only or best option. Its be proven, the more people you have sex with the less likely you are at formimg a permanant pair bond with someone, its true with women and men.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The average American man spends years where his major problem is he can’t get a woman to look at him. Then he goes oversees and is getting attention from scores of women. He doesn’t realize it but now his problem has changed. All of a sudden he has become valuable, so now he needs to develop the same BS detector that American women have in order to filter out the pretenders. He has undergone a role reversal. To make matters worse, he has so little experience that he is naïve about women and can be easily fooled. Then the marriage agencies set up tours where a dozen lonely American men are put in a room with three times more Russian women wearing their best makeup and dresses to make him feel like Hugh Hefner. It’s really a prescription for disaster. Any con artist will tell you that you can only con someone who has a weakness or flaw. So, for example, a get rich quick scam will work on people who have excessive greed. A person who isn’t greedy can’t be conned. In America, a man who has naïve delusions about women will be mercilessly exploited. Getting a women oversees is actually difficult. You have to do work on yourself and strip yourself of all your delusions. The men who become mongers and then out of loneliness want a relationship are not even in the ballgame because they have set their reality and now live in a universe where women are only interested in men for financial gain. One advantage of Latinas is that they wear their hearts on their sleeves so that when they don’t have natural feeling, it’s hard for them to hide it. Of course, there are plenty of gullible men who can be deceived by any woman without her even trying.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MrPeabody wrote:To make matters worse, he has so little experience that he is naïve about women and can be easily fooled. Then the marriage agencies set up tours where a dozen lonely American men are put in a room with three times more Russian women wearing their best makeup and dresses to make him feel like Hugh Hefner. It’s really a prescription for disaster. Any con artist will tell you that you can only con someone who has a weakness or flaw. So, for example, a get rich quick scam will work on people who have excessive greed. A person who isn’t greedy can’t be conned. In America, a man who has naïve delusions about women will be mercilessly exploited. Getting a women oversees is actually difficult. You have to do work on yourself and strip yourself of all your delusions. The men who become mongers and then out of loneliness want a relationship are not even in the ballgame because they have set their reality and now live in a universe where women are only interested in men for financial gain. One advantage of Latinas is that they wear their hearts on their sleeves so that when they don’t have natural feeling, it’s hard for them to hide it. Of course, there are plenty of gullible men who can be deceived by any woman without her even trying.
Good call, Mr Peabody.

I would ask if you could clarify as to what, *working on oneself* means in this context.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I've worked on myself for a decade and now, I only care for escorts. My interest in regular relationships has slid, either here in New England or abroad, where I have plenty of options.

Here's why... since many gals (incld international ones) don't work on themselves, they don't inspire me anymore. The women who actually work on themselves, for me, seem to be the ones who join a cult. And if that's evolution, well ... :roll: