Why I hate Australia right now - Feminazi rule

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Why I hate Australia right now - Feminazi rule

Post by FREEDOM1 »

hey fellas

look at this article from a local paper in Melbourne - Australia

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/woman- ... 6188503786

what a joke - i wonder what the sentence would have been if it was a man burning a woman to death

i really really despise this countries 'justice' system at the moment

make me sick - anotehr reason for me to be leaving soon
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

holy f**k she deserves to be burned at the stake....

but ill let her grab my weiner a little bit while im sleeping though to justify it.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

There was a guy who got arrested in Louisiana, USA for filming a woman's CLOTHED buttocks at a store with his cell phone. Not even a bathroom; just a regular store aisle. He was then arrested and charged with a FELONY. I mean, I don't condone secretly filming girls at stores, but should this really be a FELONY? I would say misdemeanor at most.

No wonder a lot of guys are afraid of approaching women, for fear of sexual harrassment charges. You can find this in a lot of Love Shyness forums. Many of those guys aren't actually strictly love shy, but are afraid of having their careers possibly ruined or having charges filed against them. And it's because of laws like making video voyeurism a FELONY.

I can't really find the article online for now, sorry about that.

For instance: http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4058387
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

To the Mates Down Under ....

Fellas, look, brothels are legal in your country. You do not need to engage the men-hating CLCs (Castrating Lesbian Cunts) in your day-to-day interactions.

You have the ability to focus on your work, meet up with your pals for football/rugby matches, and then, hit the brothels to let off some steam. I've been to Oz and your Gentlemen's clubs are quite top notch, not even including Stiletto's or Daily Planet for the executives.

Trust me, if I had that available in my neck of the woods, I'd have a whole cadre of guy pals, who wouldn't be dating around here, and be doing exactly the same thing in America. Instead, I've got to make a 5 hr run to the Canadian border for the R&R.
milloan
Freshman Poster

Post by milloan »

I personally think that she should be allowed to be burned to death. Slowly, start at the limbs, finger/toe tips, then fingers and toes, then hands and feet, and so on.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yes get the f**k out of all man hating western countries. Such countries are certain to collapse due to feminism, so best to get out before they do collapse.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why I hate Australia right now - Feminazi rule

Post by OzGuy »

FREEDOM1 wrote:hey fellas

look at this article from a local paper in Melbourne - Australia

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/woman- ... 6188503786

what a joke - i wonder what the sentence would have been if it was a man burning a woman to death

i really really despise this countries 'justice' system at the moment

make me sick - anotehr reason for me to be leaving soon
No surprised by this at all. I'm starting to see articles like this on a weekly basis. I don't think I have ever once seen a case in Australia where a woman has gone to jail for murder.

In Australia the law does NOT apply to women - they are exempt.

If it was a man burning a woman to death? No doubt he'd be thrown in jail for life.

I have spoken to German women and told them how women aren't punished here for committing murder or having sex with underage children. They couldn't believe it. Apparently in Germany women get the same punishment as men! WOW!

If you're a woman living in Australia then feel free to do whatever the hell you want. You are basically free to murder someone, to have sex with underage children, physically assault men, robbery etc. No wonder there has been a huge increase in crimes committed by women lately, because there is no deterrent! They know they can get away with anything!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes get the f**k out of all man hating western countries. Such countries are certain to collapse due to feminism, so best to get out before they do collapse.
That's exactly what i'm doing.

Australia is a bogan infested hole where women are treated like princesses and mean are treated like shit.