New Year Greeting Card to All of You From Winston!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

New Year Greeting Card to All of You From Winston!

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
I created a personalized greeting card to all the forum members here. To pick it up and read my New Year cliched pep talk to you all, go to the link below.

http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/0 ... 3443811237

I hope the card works.

Btw, if you want to send free New Year greeting cards to the foreign women you are corresponding with, you can use the same site. They also have many other types of greeting cards for different occasions.

http://www.123greetings.com

Thanks and Best Wishes to you all for a "Happier Abroad" year.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on June 10th, 2012, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New Year Greeting Card to All of You From Winston!

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Hi everyone,
I created a personalized greeting card to all the forum members here. To pick it up and read my New Year cliched pep talk to you all, go to the link below.

Winston
Thanks Winston and happy new year to you too! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Hi everyone,

I hope the card works.

Btw, if you want to send free New Year greeting cards to the foreign women you are corresponding with, you can use the same site. They also have many other types of greeting cards for different occasions.

http://www.123greetings.com

Winston
Hey, I thought you said celebrating New Years was pointless. So why bother acknowledging the changing of numbers on a calendar with a card to everyone?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: Hey, I thought you said celebrating New Years was pointless. So why bother acknowledging the changing of numbers on a calendar with a card to everyone?
LOL because I want you guys to feel special and appreciated. So I took this opportunity to do so. LOL. And I'm just following the cliche too.

In addition, I wanted to introduce you guys to that free greeting card site, so you can use it to send them to your foreign sweethearts and make feel special to gain romantic points with them - at no cost to you, because after all, it's the thought that counts right? lol

So were you guys able to view your card at the link above?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:So were you guys able to view your card at the link above?
Yes, the link worked fine. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey buddy can't wait to meet you dude. happy hollowee....oops i mean, happy new year. may your dreams come true this year for you my good friend winston.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Why, thank you so much. That is highly thoughtful and sweet of you to do so. :D Best wishes for happiness, success, and health too in this new year.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are all very welcome.

You know, as a leader in the Happier Abroad/Global Dating movement, I have to give out some motivational spiels once in a while, even if they are cliched. especially during pivotal events like New Year's. lol

However, the irony is that I'm not exactly sure whether I'm a leader on this forum, or a class clown, or a kid in a school yard to be picked on and made into the butt of jokes. LOL Is it possible to be all those things at once? LOL With all that's been said here about me and others, you gotta wonder. But then again, this is supposed to be a freethinking, tell it like it is, no-nonsense forum devoid of political correctness. And I guess that comes with its consequences. lol

filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

Winston,

If the card got some fees with it would you still send us one? :P

Blessed New Year to you. You can be quite annoying at times but you are also funny at the same time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

filipina wrote:Winston,

If the card got some fees with it would you still send us one? :P

Blessed New Year to you. You can be quite annoying at times but you are also funny at the same time.
LOL it depends. Probably not though, because there are many free greeting card sites out there. However, there used to be more back in the 90's. But now, most of them have turned into pay sites. BlueMountainArts.com used to be the best free greeting card site, but they turned into a pay site. There are only a few free sites left, such as 123Greetings.com.

But anyway, you don't need to ask that. After all, it's the thought that counts. :)

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

This all goes back to the "Power Zones" discussed earlier on this forum. Those of us who live in the Americas and Europe are in a Female Power Zone, so the pressure to perform is on the men. Screw that!!!!!! Don't get caught in their web!!!!!!!!!!

When I see women like this, I laugh in their faces because I understand their games and I choose not to play. I am a decent western and it's me that possesses all the power, not some conceited 160 pound mocha slurping she-pig.

Best bit of advice is to date women in the Male Power Zone ie Asia, South America and Eastern Europe.

As Sasha V (who just rented a nice bachelor pad in Cebu) is about ready to find out, it's better to have the women worried about having to perform :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pete98146 wrote:This all goes back to the "Power Zones" discussed earlier on this forum. Those of us who live in the Americas and Europe are in a Female Power Zone, so the pressure to perform is on the men. Screw that!!!!!! Don't get caught in their web!!!!!!!!!!

When I see women like this, I laugh in their faces because I understand their games and I choose not to play. I am a decent western and it's me that possesses all the power, not some conceited 160 pound mocha slurping she-pig.

Best bit of advice is to date women in the Male Power Zone ie Asia, South America and Eastern Europe.

As Sasha V (who just rented a nice bachelor pad in Cebu) is about ready to find out, it's better to have the women worried about having to perform :)
True. Plus, males are more likely to be reasonable and understanding when evaluating women's performance, than women are. Well at least the decent good males are more likely to be reasonable, not talking about the a-hole psycho shit quality type of guys though.

However, women still like it when you do sweet romantic things for them. It's in their nature to, and you win points with them. Remember, you don't win points with them by appealing to logic, but emotion.