Oh Thank Heaven For Little Girls…. But Are There Any Left?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnMikes
Freshman Poster

Oh Thank Heaven For Little Girls…. But Are There Any Left?

Post by JohnMikes »

I grew up being very physically active. As a kid I was running, running and running some more. I should have changed my name to Forrest Gump. Sports were not only important in my family, it was expected. As I entered High School, football, track and martial arts took up most of my free time. Within 36 hours after I walked across the stage of my high school graduation I was doing pushups at Ft. Jackson SC, as I had enlisted in the US Army. My time of service was during Desert Storm. This was a pivotal time in my life as it instilled the type of discipline that has followed me throughout my life and professional career.

I have always felt that success starts with what I see looking back at me in the mirror. Some of the most stressful times for me are when I "let myself go". It happens to the best of us. Life happens and we have no choice but to drive on to be better. One of my major self improvement goals for 2012 is to get back to my Army fitness level….This is not an easy task as I earned my Ranger tab at 19 years old and I am now 42, but none the less, I am determined.

To my point, I remember in college, the "girls" were ABSOLUTELY beautiful and took great pride in their appearance and physical fitness. I attended college in the early 90's and I recall the local gyms and aerobic classes filled almost every night with these beautiful sorority girls and they ALL had amazing bodies. VERY rarely would I see a college co-ed at my campus out of shape or even slightly on the heavy side. I have noticed more and more, younger girls of college age who seem to be so very much out of shape and even fat that I decided to take these last few days and simply observe. I went to do some shopping at the Galeria mall here in dowtown Dallas and as I sat I observed the large "herds" of these 20 something girls prance throughout the mall. I took notice of the fact that there was not a single young lady that matched the physical condition of the women I attended college with. I could not find a single one who would be considered to be in even decent physical condition much less stellar. Every single girl I saw had an ass at least 3-4 times the size that it should be for their age. What was even more disconcerting was the manner that these girls carried themselves. It was as though they had just walked off the cover of a Victoria Secrets catalog. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Has our culture and the popular media brainwashed young girls to the extent that they can be hogs and future Type II Diabetes patients and still think they can compete with the women in foreign countries who know the difference?

What I find to be a real tragedy for these young girls is they will have no memories of being lean, strong and beautiful as they grow older. We all know, the weight gets harder and harder to keep off as we get older.

I also noticed that some of these girls were towing their boyfriends who were good looking guys, and in good shape. I couldn't help but think to myself, don't these guys know they have an option?

Just "Food for Thought" Laugh
Johnny Mikes

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

welcome & good luck with your training! i agree...f**k fat chicks ! (not literally)
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Oh Thank Heaven For Little Girls…. But Are There Any Lef

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

JohnMikes wrote:I grew up being very physically active. As a kid I was running, running and running some more. I should have changed my name to Forrest Gump. Sports were not only important in my family, it was expected. As I entered High School, football, track and martial arts took up most of my free time. Within 36 hours after I walked across the stage of my high school graduation I was doing pushups at Ft. Jackson SC, as I had enlisted in the US Army. My time of service was during Desert Storm. This was a pivotal time in my life as it instilled the type of discipline that has followed me throughout my life and professional career.

I have always felt that success starts with what I see looking back at me in the mirror. Some of the most stressful times for me are when I "let myself go". It happens to the best of us. Life happens and we have no choice but to drive on to be better. One of my major self improvement goals for 2012 is to get back to my Army fitness level….This is not an easy task as I earned my Ranger tab at 19 years old and I am now 42, but none the less, I am determined.

To my point, I remember in college, the "girls" were ABSOLUTELY beautiful and took great pride in their appearance and physical fitness. I attended college in the early 90's and I recall the local gyms and aerobic classes filled almost every night with these beautiful sorority girls and they ALL had amazing bodies. VERY rarely would I see a college co-ed at my campus out of shape or even slightly on the heavy side. I have noticed more and more, younger girls of college age who seem to be so very much out of shape and even fat that I decided to take these last few days and simply observe. I went to do some shopping at the Galeria mall here in dowtown Dallas and as I sat I observed the large "herds" of these 20 something girls prance throughout the mall. I took notice of the fact that there was not a single young lady that matched the physical condition of the women I attended college with. I could not find a single one who would be considered to be in even decent physical condition much less stellar. Every single girl I saw had an ass at least 3-4 times the size that it should be for their age. What was even more disconcerting was the manner that these girls carried themselves. It was as though they had just walked off the cover of a Victoria Secrets catalog. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Has our culture and the popular media brainwashed young girls to the extent that they can be hogs and future Type II Diabetes patients and still think they can compete with the women in foreign countries who know the difference?

What I find to be a real tragedy for these young girls is they will have no memories of being lean, strong and beautiful as they grow older. We all know, the weight gets harder and harder to keep off as we get older.

I also noticed that some of these girls were towing their boyfriends who were good looking guys, and in good shape. I couldn't help but think to myself, don't these guys know they have an option?

Good post and welcome aboard!

To cut to the chase, the obesity issue is not entirely the fault of the common citizen because the FOOD has changed drastically since you graduated from collage.

Back in the 80's/90's the food had less sugar, the portion sizes were smaller, the food was not genetically modified, and most of all people still cooked their food at home and did not eat out as much as they do today.

BTW, have you seen the documentary called Food INC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eKYyD14d_0

JohnMikes wrote:Every single girl I saw had an ass at least 3-4 times the size that it should be for their age.
Yea, I have noticed that too. Looks like to me that the white girls today have the body of the black girls of the 80's/90's because they have gained so much weight, and that the black girls today are just FAT.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Great post! It really is quite an epidemic to see overweight women in their prime/college years. If they look like hogs in their 18-24 years, then bad news ladies, you wont have much physical value at all. The guy who said that women age like cheese wasn't just saying that for conversation. If only I were an adult back in the early 90s to have seen and dated these physically fit gym hotties.

NorthAmericanguy, I agree with your comment about how white girls are thick today, and black girls are just plain FAT. It's so gross but true.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Camp38
Freshman Poster

Post by Camp38 »

Great post. I am basically the same way minus the military background. Years of previous western boxing and martial arts, predominantly Chinese systems such as Lung Ying Pai (Southern Dragon Style w/sifu Yip Wing Hong in NYC, Chinatown) and also Wu-Su with Grandmaster Alan Lee, Pok Hok Northern White Crane and now I hold a boxing trainers license in Florida. I was in the local Police Academy as a recruit and saw the same out of shape, lethargic and basically athletically spastic males and especially females during our PT sessions. Most could not even complete the physical test after running the 1/4 in under 5 minutes. They either failed or dropped out. If you make fitness a lifelong goal and activity, you will retain your youthful vigor and appearance. It is absolutely true that the weight gain adds years to your perceived appearance. Even here in SWFL, I attended some additional college courses at a local community and would get surprisingly positive reaction from SOME of the younger 20's somethings females. I attribute this to being in shape, healthy and essentially being a northerner in the south. A Yankee among Crackers added to the allure factor as I stuck out as not being a local.

However, in regards to the massive behemoths that pass for American females...you have NOT seen anything unless you come to a southern state and shop or do a recon trip at a local Walmart. Go late at night for the extra scumbag trailer variety. You will feel like you literally watching another species of humans. I concur on the food additives - especially the GMO, High Fructose Corn Syrup, MSG variety. Food Inc is good as well as The World According to Monsanto and The Future of Food.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Camp38 wrote: However, in regards to the massive behemoths that pass for American females...you have NOT seen anything unless you come to a southern state and shop or do a recon trip at a local Walmart. Go late at night for the extra scumbag trailer variety. You will feel like you literally watching another species of humans. I concur on the food additives - especially the GMO, High Fructose Corn Syrup, MSG variety. Food Inc is good as well as The World According to Monsanto and The Future of Food.
The last time I was in the U.S. I was shocked at how flabby and downright nasty a lot of people looked. Young women were walking around with exposed midriffs complete with sloppy gunts spilling out. Men who were big but looked generally obese strutting around trying to look hard. This was in CA too where there's a much higher percentage of mixed ethnicity people. I visited my aunt in the south 10 years ago and I remember how fat people were back then except it wasn't as much of a shock to me because I was used to seeing land whales. However, if you've been in Asia for awhile going back to the U.S. is truly shocking.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America you see a lot of women who look like the girls in this video. :D

In America, you don't see a lot of women who look like this girl. 8)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Chinese girls are generally in much better shape and they age gracefully. A Chinese woman who considers herself fat is likely a size 4 or 6, tiny by US standard.

JohnMikes wrote:I grew up being very physically active. As a kid I was running, running and running some more. I should have changed my name to Forrest Gump. Sports were not only important in my family, it was expected. As I entered High School, football, track and martial arts took up most of my free time. Within 36 hours after I walked across the stage of my high school graduation I was doing pushups at Ft. Jackson SC, as I had enlisted in the US Army. My time of service was during Desert Storm. This was a pivotal time in my life as it instilled the type of discipline that has followed me throughout my life and professional career.

DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

I sometimes feel bad for these women; they are human beings too. It is the media, culture, and stress of lives that created this overeating culture.
Camp38 wrote:Great post. I am basically the same way minus the military background. Years of previous western boxing and martial arts, predominantly Chinese systems such as Lung Ying Pai (Southern Dragon Style w/sifu Yip Wing Hong in NYC, Chinatown) and also Wu-Su with Grandmaster Alan Lee, Pok Hok Northern White Crane and now I hold a boxing trainers license in Florida. I was in the local Police Academy as a recruit and saw the same out of shape, lethargic and basically athletically spastic males and especially females during our PT sessions. Most could not even complete the physical test after running the 1/4 in under 5 minutes. They either failed or dropped out. If you make fitness a lifelong goal and activity, you will retain your youthful vigor and appearance. It is absolutely true that the weight gain adds years to your perceived appearance. Even here in SWFL, I attended some additional college courses at a local community and would get surprisingly positive reaction from SOME of the younger 20's somethings females. I attribute this to being in shape, healthy and essentially being a northerner in the south. A Yankee among Crackers added to the allure factor as I stuck out as not being a local.

However, in regards to the massive behemoths that pass for American females...you have NOT seen anything unless you come to a southern state and shop or do a recon trip at a local Walmart. Go late at night for the extra scumbag trailer variety. You will feel like you literally watching another species of humans. I concur on the food additives - especially the GMO, High Fructose Corn Syrup, MSG variety. Food Inc is good as well as The World According to Monsanto and The Future of Food.
Derp
Freshman Poster

Post by Derp »

JohnMikes wrote: I also noticed that some of these girls were towing their boyfriends who were good looking guys, and in good shape. I couldn't help but think to myself, don't these guys know they have an option?

Bro you have no idea how hard it is to get women nowadays. Even really good looking model type guys can barely get a date. I know because I lift weights and take good care of my looks. In all honesty, it doesn't really matter what you look like because getting women is hard regardless.

My sister for example dates a fat guy and does not consider looks to be important at all. Basically it all comes down to luck and money when it comes to getting females in America.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I agree with Derp. Even really decent-looking men (whether they are models or just take exceptionally good care of themselves) still end up with a 4 at best. Frankly, ugly fat girls in America tend to be the only ones interested in men, relationships, and sex. Is this grounds to selling out and being desperate? I say no. Sadly some say yes.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

jamesbond wrote:In America you see a lot of women who look like the girls in this video. :D

In America, you don't see a lot of women who look like this girl. 8)

That girl is hot but she dresses like a prostitute, probably a typical high maintenance attention whore. Most guys don't take girls like that seriously, only for f**k and chuck type action. BTW, what country is that video taken in?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S wrote:That girl is hot but she dresses like a prostitute, probably a typical high maintenance attention whore. Most guys don't take girls like that seriously, only for f**k and chuck type action. BTW, what country is that video taken in?
I think the video of that girl is from New York city. She does look "high maintenance" and is probably a snob. Most hot women like her in America have boyfriends and are rarely available.

She probably only dates rich guys and wouldn't give guys who aren't rich the time of day. :roll:

Trying to get romantically involved with a good looking woman in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."