Women Seeing Women As Sexier Than Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Women Seeing Women As Sexier Than Men

Post by Maker55 »

Today's western women see other women as sexier than men: http://broadblogs.com/2011/01/10/women- ... -than-men/

There's no way in hell that anything could make me see men as sexier than women.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I've noticed many times while going to parties in my college that American girls always complain about a "Sausage Fest". Then just a few months ago I posted another observation, when I went out to a nightclub and some American girl complained to her female friend "it's a sausage fest, it's boring, where did all the girls go?" However, there was a decent ratio in the club by American standards, about 60% male and 40% female.

This is f***ed up beyond belief! Why American girls want more girls around? Do they need challenge? Are they all lesbians? I actually asked that girl at the club if she was a lesbian, I will keep on asking this question every time I hear some dumb American bitch saying this "sausage fest" thing! Why not enjoy having many guys around? You are a woman, you like attention, you went out, HAVE some damn FUN with MEN! That's what women do in other countries, they are doing their best to attract ANY male attention!

And yes, even in my college which was 60% female, most of the parties had more guys then girls! ALWAYS! I've been lucky to go to some frat parties that had more girls just because they did not let guys inside of the house! WTF is happening? Everyone needs girls, everyone is looking for girls like some freaking gold mine! American guys were happy to just TALK to girls at the parties in college! And then American girls complain there are no decent guys available? BIG BS!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most American women are overweight and unattractive, especially those over 30. Let's not kid ourselves, the 5% of hot women are not typical in any sense.

American women are repulsive.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

have2fly wrote:This is f***ed up beyond belief! Why American girls want more girls around? Do they need challenge? Are they all lesbians? I actually asked that girl at the club if she was a lesbian, I will keep on asking this question every time I hear some dumb American bitch saying this "sausage fest" thing! Why not enjoy having many guys around? You are a woman, you like attention, you went out, HAVE some damn FUN with MEN!
This is the Smith College/Femi-nazi cultural effect for the past 30+ years. Now, more often than not, college women are bi-sexual.

One of my predictions is that when animatronic sex robots become available, circa 2019 to 2029, the male 'bot will be popular among the college lesbians, as a way of converting hetero women, by using 'em for menage-a-trios but w/o a real guy involved.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

It's all to do with culture imo. In ancient Greece it was men and especially teenage boys who were considered the most beautiful. This current woman worship and denigration of male bodies is a product of our f***ed up Anglosphere culture, though it is changing a little bit now.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Seeker wrote: This current woman worship and denigration of male bodies is a product of our f***ed up Anglosphere culture, though it is changing a little bit now.
The problem is that the robotics age is going to kick in, before the culture can unwind into a more "normal" condition. Thus, this may be a long term condition for the Anglo nations, in particular, the USA.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

When realistic robots kick in men won't even need women anymore, how can that be a bad thing?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Seeker wrote:When realistic robots kick in men won't even need women anymore, how can that be a bad thing?
Well, if the society were more gender neutral, instead of antagonistic, then the age of robotics can kick in, without it being the end of humanity.

With the current Jerry Springer/broken family/Femi-nazi western world, what robotics will do is make everyone go into their own Private Idahos and as a result, relationships will start to come to an end in the USA.

Here's my lengthy thread on this topic matter viewtopic.php?t=10078
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:American women are repulsive.
Yes, American women are repulsive, especially if you compare them to the attractive, physically fit women who live in eastern Europe, Russia and South America. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Songs like this make it even harder to get American women to like you, not that I care.

Kate Perry - I Kissed A Girl (With Lyrics!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X024NEsDyC8
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I don't think robots replacing sex workers or the ratio of men to women being wrong from a woman's point of view are related.

Robots are coming, not much you can do about it, cheaper than workers pretty soon. Blame some of this on out of control health care cost and the fact that more productivity leads to more stress, health problems and shorter lifespans.

Once the line of cost of dirty energy and the line between generating clean power cross, a flood of solar, wind, fuel cell and geo-thermal projects will start.

Same with robots/computers in the workplace. Human beings are SLOW to learn and that's why much of this if you're Gen X won't happen until retirement at 65, that is if they don't increase the age requirement (likely to 67) in the meantime. I've said this before, we are likely the last generation that would have experienced a 40 hour work week.

France is already at 35 hours and the month of August is unofficial vacation month. In Germany the companies that can't afford to keep on full time employees, tell those companies to keep their employees and reduce their hours. The Government through unemployment pays the part-time employees enough money to match what they would have gotten for working 40 hours.

More of these changes are coming... Stay Tuned.

American Women bitching about nightclubs and parties not being a Hen Party? That is likely the haterade coming out of colleges and feminized groups.

I would really stop complaining about American Women, its not getting any of us anywhere and we can complain until the cows come home. If you stopped making basic excuses and stopped living a life that mostly allows you to believe that you're attracting an American Woman, you would have more money to travel overseas.