Could THIS is the future of dating in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Could THIS is the future of dating in America?

Post by Truthville »

Female Led Relationship - 38 (At my side)

Date: 2012-03-04, 8:16AM CST
Reply to: mhjzs-2883811271@pers.craigslist.org

I am a unique woman looking for a special man to embark on a wonderful journey. If you know what an FLR is and are interested in exploring this type of relationship please respond. If you do not know what an FLR is chances are you are not interested. This is not a typical D/s relationship although there will definately an element of that; it is not the only thing. If you are only looking for a physical D/s relationship please do not respond as I will quickly identify and dispose of you. Ideally you are a man that is handy around the house. You work with your hands and can take care of a home. Your income is unimportant as I am financially stable. I am not rich and do not have the best of everything but I am stable. Your desire is to serve and have a woman that understands and gives you the opportunity to do so. You desire a relationship that is emotionally stable and physically unpredictable. I am not overly concerned about appearance but I would like you to be within 10-15 years of my age.

I am a confident dominant woman that does not subscribe nor conform to the titles and stereotypes of the lifestyle. I want to be in love with you. I want our every fear and desire to be known by both of us. I want to write our own rules and create our own unique destiny that fulfills both our desires.

Again and I can not emphasize this enough, if you are only willing to submit on your terms or are only looking to be dominated in the bedroom THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU! Any response that has content and is serious will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you.

TruthVille's Take:

IS this woman serious! So it seems like she wants a "slave" to fix her house up, be bossed around by her, and fulfill her obvious sexual dysfunctional "needs!" A relationship that is "physically unpredictable?" I can guess what that means!

"Again and I can not emphasize this enough, if you are only willing to submit on your terms or are only looking to be dominated in the bedroom THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU"

(Shudder!) This sounds like a typical western style marriage to me! Sad thing is, we all know there will be some desperate fools who will answer this ad.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

time to buy cat food and dildo stock gentlemen!! well all be rich !! ha
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

All she has to say is DOM looking for SUB.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Could THIS is the future of dating in America?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Truthville wrote:Female Led Relationship - 38 (At my side)

Date: 2012-03-04, 8:16AM CST
Reply to: mhjzs-2883811271@pers.craigslist.org

I am a unique woman looking for a special man to embark on a wonderful journey. If you know what an FLR is and are interested in exploring this type of relationship please respond. If you do not know what an FLR is chances are you are not interested. This is not a typical D/s relationship although there will definately an element of that; it is not the only thing. If you are only looking for a physical D/s relationship please do not respond as I will quickly identify and dispose of you. Ideally you are a man that is handy around the house. You work with your hands and can take care of a home. Your income is unimportant as I am financially stable. I am not rich and do not have the best of everything but I am stable. Your desire is to serve and have a woman that understands and gives you the opportunity to do so. You desire a relationship that is emotionally stable and physically unpredictable. I am not overly concerned about appearance but I would like you to be within 10-15 years of my age.

I am a confident dominant woman that does not subscribe nor conform to the titles and stereotypes of the lifestyle. I want to be in love with you. I want our every fear and desire to be known by both of us. I want to write our own rules and create our own unique destiny that fulfills both our desires.

Again and I can not emphasize this enough, if you are only willing to submit on your terms or are only looking to be dominated in the bedroom THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU! Any response that has content and is serious will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you.

TruthVille's Take:

IS this woman serious! So it seems like she wants a "slave" to fix her house up, be bossed around by her, and fulfill her obvious sexual dysfunctional "needs!" A relationship that is "physically unpredictable?" I can guess what that means!

"Again and I can not emphasize this enough, if you are only willing to submit on your terms or are only looking to be dominated in the bedroom THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU"

(Shudder!) This sounds like a typical western style marriage to me! Sad thing is, we all know there will be some desperate fools who will answer this ad.
I've warned people about a website called FetLife dot com. This kind of bullshit is second nature there. Dried up, morbidly obese, sexually undecided, post-menopausal whores (usually married or seriously involved with another(s)) who are looking for the human equivalent of a trained (neutered) dog. Only manginas with a serious case of E.D. need apply.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.