What are German/Swiss women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

you can not compare german women on vacation with the one at home. on vacation things are very different. think differen is very right. american men have some hope with their women so they do approach at least. german men have no hope left. google alice schwartzer and you will see why ;-).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

eurobrat wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:I am a black man and German women are amazing to me. Like you said, they are respectful, friendly, nice, intelligent and independent.
Get outta town your not black, your white as a ghost...
eurobrat, is this pick on me day or something? Some people don't know my avatar is my picture and I say I am black because my experience is obviously going to be different than a white guy's or an Asian guy's. I am all about perspective.

I misread information about Belgium @Think Different.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

LMAO
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

today I played some streeball with my homie and there were two asian looking girls nearby. my homie is not so much interested in rl woman so he chilled mostly by himself. anyway the two girl approached me and wanted to join us playing ball. We ended up playing barfoot the two against me. i lost 10 to 9. however you won´t see this kind of thing with german girls. the girls were raised in germany so they spoke perfect german. they smiled a lot which is veery uncommon in munich.

what i wanted to say is forget germany if your are not phx sosa ;-)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are German/Swiss women like?

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Apparently German men don't hit on women much, so many women are forced to approach men. Has anyone here been approached or flirted with by a German woman?

I found an interesting article called "why German men don't flirt"

http://berlin.cafebabel.com/en/post/200 ... ht-flirten

If men don't approach women, then this can only be good news for men, as women would be more likely to approach a man. Here in Australia women very rarely approach men, simply because they don't need to with all the men they get hitting on them all the time.
Your right, when you live in a country where women are not being hit on by guys all the time, the women will be friendlier and easier to meet because they have to be if they want to meet some guys.

When it comes to meeting women, men here in the US are VERY AGGRESSIVE at bars and clubs and of course, you have your "pickup artists" doing "day game" and asking out women left and right. This makes the women very passive when it comes to initiating anything with men. Why should she initiate anything with a guy, when she has a whole bunch of guys asking her out?

Maybe this is why women don't flirt with men in anglo-countries. They don't have to show any interest in a guy, because they are getting asked out all the time and of course if the she is using facebook or a dating website like Match.com, she is getting EVEN MORE men asking her out! :shock:

Wow, it must be great to be a female in anglo-countries, you never go long without getting some male attention and you get to be real picky about what guys you date. Only in the anglosphere can ugly girls date and marry rich, handsome men! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hmm overbearing... I dunno Direct and Honest, to a fault yes and not into admitting to mistakes either. Not sure if that's their culture or not.

Some Western men have complained about German Women and how they act, but they are in the minority. Most men speak highly of their German wives. I do find German women to be a bit harsh on several levels. Tattoos are very popular in Germany with Gen X and Gen Y women. Frankly that's a bit of a turnoff. I wondered for quite awhile if I should talk to this one German woman who has quite a few tattoos. She changed her hairstyle recently and its done wonders for her overall appearance.

She expressed interest in meeting me in person and didn't want to say much without meeting first. I assume she's been burned before.

Overall my experience with German women is mainly positive and I screwed one over that I have covered many times on here. I am sure I can find another one that committed, it will just take time.

As I have said before the middle ground for finding attractive women in Germany is quite narrow though. Most of what's "left" of the women open to relationships with non-German men, are not that cute, tend to be fat (especially those interested in Black Men, I guess that got that bogus memo we didn't get...) or have been involved with in my case African or African-American GI's and have their children.

Of course no White German man (not many in any case) will touch them with mixed children. So they are sort of forced to continue dating Black Men. You might think this is a ready made market, but its really no different than here in America. Most of these women come from lower middle class families since most of US based are located far away from most city centers now.

I've also said before, I believe its more likely you'll end up with a Polish or Russian if you ply your trade in Berlin. Most other groups are not readily accepted by Germany (ask the Turks), so what happens is that if Polish, Spanish, Asian or Slavic women do not want to date their own men, they often go looking for Africans and African-Americans, Caucasians from the UK/US and Canada. I know one German chick that loves herself some Dominican Black Men. She's not that hot but you know what happens, since when to men turn p***y down????

I recently found a German girl's profile here in LA. Where she's looking for an African-American. She dated a guy that didn't even have a car. While she says that was a drag and would rather now find somebody with a car, it just proves that most foreign are vastly more open minded than native women.

I agree that antics by AW are slowly pushing more AM into the arms of women from outside this country.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I talked to a Swiss woman the other day on the website I am on. I messaged her that I knew a German girl that lives in Zurich. She told me about Swiss women, Swiss culture and everything. She was really cool to talk to. She told me that Swiss German is different than German in Germany. I knew eventually I was going to talk to other German speaking women in Austria and Switzerland. It was only a matter of time. If Swiss women are like her then I have high hopes for the country!

About German women and how they are not attractive or only black guys get left overs: Absolute bullshit. I have talked to beautiful German women and the one I will visit is a perfect 10. The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I find German women attractive. They have nice bodies. They have good work ethic. The either have a degree or went to college and now have a steady job. Of course, they all have their own place. Most of them use the public transit or ride bikes, which is an A+ for me because I don't have a car or a license. I don't have to feel like shit because of that like I do in America. All the German women I have talked to have been attractive. I don't know what you guys are looking at.

My experience with German women have been the most positive out of any other group. I have talked to women from all parts of Europe and German women are my favorite and I seem to click with them better and we have a lot in common.

If I am getting left overs then I love what they left :) All the German women I talked to are in good shape and in good health. Many of them are 7 and above. I am fine with a 7. Not a man that is focused on looks. I am more about personality and I love German women's personalities. I am not looking for P4P or any of that shit. I want a girlfriend. Have I had hits and misses? Oh yes lol. My misses were justified.

Anyway, just my experience. Maybe because I look like 2Pac? Maybe they like my look? I consider myself to be good looking. American girls have rated me an 8.5 and above, so imagine what German women see...

Even though I do not agree with PUA, but even Roosh has said positive things about German women. He has an article written about them on his site. He doesn't like the way the look...Maybe I am just weird as hell? I just like women that are average, natural looking, plain Jane, girl down the street look.

P.S. Most of the German women I talked to on the sites I have been on have been single and have been single for YEARS. Beautiful women that have amazing personalities and everything going for them and can't find a date. Most of them do not like German men. They would rather be single than date German men. :wink:
Simoun
Freshman Poster

Post by Simoun »

My experience with German women have been the most positive out of any other group. I have talked to women from all parts of Europe and German women are my favorite and I seem to click with them better and we have a lot in common.
Phoenix, I'm glad that you found a place. Happy hunting. And keep us posted if anything positive comes out of your travels.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are German/Swiss women like?

Post by momopi »

OzGuy wrote:Just wondering if anyone here has had much experience with German girls? I've met a few in my travels, and they all appeared to be very friendly, respectful, mature, and a lot quieter than Australian girls. From what I noticed they didn't drink nearly as much, and behaved more like a woman.
Your personal experience will vary from others. There are many factors such as who you are, what you look like, what city/town you visit, and who happens to be there for you to meet.

I have a friend from Finland who used to be a professional weight lifter. He liked Germany because the girls there were nicer to him (than back home) and there were more pretty young girls to hit on (Germany has much bigger population than Finland). But when he went to work in Geneva, he thought the Swiss girls there were stuck up. Geneva has high concentration of wealth and perhaps expectations were higher. Had he gone to a smaller or more rural town, things may have been different. But this is just speculations on my parts, I missed an opportunity to be sent to Geneva for work years ago, opting for Singapore instead. So I'm not the expert.

Either way, if you want to find out, get on a plane to fly over there. Other people's experiences are not yours. Go out and experience it for yourself.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

PhxSosa wrote:I talked to a Swiss woman the other day on the website I am on. I messaged her that I knew a German girl that lives in Zurich. She told me about Swiss women, Swiss culture and everything. She was really cool to talk to. She told me that Swiss German is different than German in Germany. I knew eventually I was going to talk to other German speaking women in Austria and Switzerland. It was only a matter of time. If Swiss women are like her then I have high hopes for the country!
I have been chatting to a few swiss women also, and my experience has been the same. I have messaged a few and just about all of them replied. In contrast, about 1 in 10 women will reply from Australia if you are lucky. The other thing I noticed is just about all of them end their messages with "I look forward to hearing from you". Wow! They actually have a genuine interest in wanting to get to know a male. Australian women expect you to do all the work by woo-ing them, and making all the effort in initiating conversations. I suppose this is because they get hit on so much, that they don't even need to make an effort or take an interest.

I also noticed that even though they are all really attractive, most of them have been single for a number of years. I'm guessing this is because guys don't hit on girls so much over there like they do here.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

German girls. Yeah there are many hot ones. But can you beat the german guys at home. So, you must be pretty good ;-). Why do you guys think that german girls are waiting for some american guys who can not even speak the language? Yes, I know because they look hot ;-). Good luck ;-)
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Simoun wrote:
Phoenix, I'm glad that you found a place. Happy hunting. And keep us posted if anything positive comes out of your travels.
Thanks, Simoun! I always learned that your own experiences are much better than reading, hearing or seeing someone elses. Take 10 men and place them in the Philippines, for instance. All 10 men will experience things differently. It will not all be the same.

Okay...I am talking to my good Lithuanian female friend this morning when I woke up. She told me to not move to Russia lol. She told me that she visited Germany for a week and she said the women are ugly, don't know how to dress and they don't brush their teeth or take a shower. I was like WTF? Are you serious, bro? She is happy that I am moving to Germany though. That's a plus lol. I told her I have a weird taste for women, but I am talking to her and she is almost 19 and she looks like a Barbie doll, so my tastes can't be that bad if I am talking to a girl like her. She agreed with me. Anyway...

I just like how German women look damnit! :twisted:
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/ind ... pic=188305
How to get asked out by German men

It occurs to me that in over a year of living here in Germany, not a single man has asked me out, and I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea what I'm doing to scare them off!! I was in England for the hols and got asked out a few times, so I don't *think* I have an "I hate men" sticker on my back or anything (although I am not short of offers from females here, which would be fab were I a lesbian). Maybe I just don't meet enough single guys? I have to be working at the only theatre in the world where everyone is happily paired off and not having affairs. But even when out for drinks with groups of friends, when non-work guys have been there and quite obviously liked me, not one single invitation.

Should I be a bit more forward? I'm a bit shy, although it doesn't always seem so (have quite an big on-stage presence and, well, it's theatre, isn't it?). I don't think I scare the horses too badly. I really miss the sheer ease of being flirted with in France or Italy, where I know the rules of the game and feel far more in control!
haha this thread is a great laugh for all the Anglo women bitching about how they never get approached. Even the topic is titled "How to get asked out by German men" as if it didn't even enter her mind to ASK out a German man. Typical Anglo bitch.

There are exceptions to every rule (thank God!). I'd have to agree that German men need to be bopped over the head with a club before they figure out that a woman is attracted to them and even if they know, they still won't make the first move. I had to figure that out the hard way when my husband and I first met. It was love at first sight, I knew he was the one and was delighted when he asked me for dinner that night. It was a romantic evening of talking, laughing and getting to know each other. He drove me home, we didn't want to part so we sat on a bench in front and talked more. The moon was full, the night air was perfect and fireflies could be seen, trying to mate. The magic was there, we were like magnets stuck at the thighs, the electricity was flowing. I was waiting patiently for him to make his first move, I waited, and waited. I thought I would give a hint and move that first kiss along, after all, I had so much patience. I place my hand on his knee (zap! more electricity) and said, "it's late, I have to get up early"....(getting closer to his face with every word). He's not getting it. I say, "You have the most kissable looking lips I've ever seen" (still waiting). "I do hope to see you again soon" (still waiting). "It was a really nice dinner, great conversation and a wonderful night"...mind you I just wanted a kiss, just one kiss, ok maybe more, but I was a lady after all. The idiot doesn't make the move, he doesn't move in for the score. Nooooooooo, what does he do? Shakes my hand!!! WTF? Never, ever in my long list of dates has a guy EVER shook my hand, NEVER!! I went in feeling deflated, even rejected. How could this happen? It was there, I KNOW it was. For the next 20 minutes I was seriously questioning my womanhood. How could that be possible? I mean, I exude sex, after all I had a red halter Marilyn Monroe dress on, I looked hot!!! Who the "F" is this guy? Then, I get a call, it's him...he had reached his hotel (he was here on business) and had to let me know he couldn't stop thinking of me the whole ride back. AAAAAAAGGGGGHHH! I thought to myself, "Then why didn't you kiss me you bumbling idiot?!!!" He wanted to see me again the next day. Two more freak'n dates go by and no kiss. His stay has ended and I offer him a ride to the airport, we were on the curb, longing in our eyes. Yes, he shakes my hand good bye. OK, he's gay. That's it! I give up. Then, he calls me from Germany the second his plane lands. He can't wait to see me again. I think, yeah? and then what? you gonna shake my hand? Two months goes by with hours and hours of phone calls. He's coming back to see me. OK maybe he's not gay and just an extreme gentleman. I'm taking matters in my own hands! At the airport, he goes to shake my hand. Nah, that's not going to happen...I jump up, he catches me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted the biggest, longest, deepest kiss in history of kisses. Pulled apart and saw shock in his eyes, then relief. After that, he traveled back and forth for the next 3, yes, 3 years often returning only 2 weeks later just to get some of this love'n. Turns out flying is HIS "razor blade on the balls", he loves to travel but hates to fly. Yet, this same man who shook my hand traveled thousands of miles across the sea to get some. How crazy is that?
I guess there are still gals out there that are old fashioned and EXPECT the man to make the first move. After all, he's the MAN, right? It's my guess that men have become spoiled with a lot of girls making the first move, as a result, are now lazy lovers. I'm afraid that proper courtship is gone for good. Another, horrible by product of the feminist movement.
Is she serious?!

I am male from the UK and after moving to Germany was actually surprised at how forthcoming some of the German women are on several occasions after discovering I was English they asked for my phone number "although probably just to practise their English" this was a big surprise to me considering what I had heard about German etiquette.
Also check out this video someone posted of a woman approaching German men. Even the German men were turning down the attractive woman! haha.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR-nUwV- ... r_embedded[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks OZGuy for this link. Here are some more interesting things women living in Germany have said (from the link above).

"The answer is simple: Germans have no "asking girls out" culture. We become friends first and avoid showing any particular interest in dating except for special way of "staring" and certain little signs of thoughtfulness from both sides. If that ends in a relationship-good, if not, we stay friends or just don't meet any longer."

"It's hopeless. Been here 5 years and have never noticed the slightest sign of interest from a German male. I can't stand them anymore. That Wir sind die Helden song is perfect: yes, the Germans flirt subtly. But it's too goddamn subtle in my opinion. I would happily ask a man out, and have done so with several Anglophones, but how much time can I put in on a stiff, awkward fart who might take years to ever exp​ression any passion or love for me. Give me France any day."

"It's a general german culture phenomenon. Dating, flirting, asking someone out the way we are used to having is virtually non-existant here. They tend to be friendly and show no indication of wanting anything other than friendship and then, years later, out of the blue declare their undying love for you. I have several lovely single friends who after years of frustration, found love on dating sites. At least that way it's clear what people are looking for (and that they are looking) and no one has to break the ice.

If you don't want to go the dating site route, I think you're stuck with doing the asking yourself. You'll probably find the men are pleasantly surprised at your directness"

"But come to think of it, in all my years in Germany, I've only had two German boyfriends and in those two cases we were sort of thrown together."

"These days, I work from home, but in the past, I used to teach in companies. There were two men in two different companies that I was sort of interested in. With one of them, I even managed to get his e-mail address and send him an e-mail - on the pretense that I was replying to a question he'd asked. He didn't get the hint. Likewise with a guy in the walking group - he's got my name, number and e-mail address. Nothing."

Listen to what this woman from Australia said about living in Germany:

"Got the serious eye contact from a guy about three weeks ago and have been waiting ever since for him to ring me. From the comments on this thread, looks like he won't and the ball's in my court. But how do I get his number now? Boy, this is complicated...

Wow! I am really used to getting full on attention in Oz where I come from and was wondering why it's so cool here and no one has asked me out. Looks like my questions have been answered."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."