Greetings -- I'm Dwayne and I'm new here =]

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
chismah
Freshman Poster

Greetings -- I'm Dwayne and I'm new here =]

Post by chismah »

Greetings,

I'm Dwayne and it's nice to meet you all. I'm very delighted to be here and to meet like minded individuals such as yourselves. :D

I'm 31 years of age and am living in Albany, New York ( U.S.A. ) and I have been thinking about Mr. Wu's invitation to come to this forum community to discuss many issues on Living Abroad.

I have been thinking about this for sometime. But with the right guidance, analysis, opinions and experiences from others here, whom also are living abroad or are planning to live abroad.

I love this country of America and it's freedoms and liberties that obtain to this great nation.

But I do have a sense that my opposite sex of the "woman" is folly to approach even to communicate.

I know there are many here who share my truth in this matter. Because if this was not the case. Then Mr. Wu's website and forum community would not exist if there was not a problem in truly meeting a woman in America.

I've taken some sample looks into Mr. Wu's website and am wanting to learn more information, suggestions and ideas on how to go about in living abroad. :lol:

Thank you for your time in reading my introduction post everyone and you all have a wonderful day/evening. :wink:

- Dwayne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome aboard my friend! I am sure you will like our lively and stimulating discussion forum. By the way, your avatar looks cool!