Why are western men such pussies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This is what a young billionaire looks like for all the worthless gold digging cunts out there. He Lives in a one-bedroom apartment in San Jose.

Zuckerberg may need some help

Mass media sure does not help young guys.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Regardless of the many manginas there are living in America (virtually every married male, and then some), I actually still try and educate these guys that this country has gone to Hell only because of women. For instance, I was harassed by three associates at my library today. All three were women. And long story short, they called the cops on me because they didn't believe me when I told them I had already signed on the computers (like my name magically disappeared from the list, only when they looked at it), and thankfully this officer was NOT a mangina. I was asked to leave the library for absolutely no reason.

Am I gonna pout? No.
Am I gonna rethink my life and try and be a better obedient dog for petty, aging Americunts? No.
Am I gonna write a two-page complaint letter to several bureaus within the local district, including the Village President? f**k yes.

Femi-nazis can't win with people like me in this world. Stand up, men.
f**k, man. That is how EVIL western women have become. They will call the cops on a man over the stupidest thing. So you simply were not logged in to a computer, and they wanted to throw you in jail for that?

Remember, it is WOMEN who created this police state. Without women's support, the police state never would have been created.

Get out of America, and let those fuckers rot. The police are turning on the women now, so these bitches are getting exactly what is coming.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Man that really pisses me off. Those f***ing man hating bitches tried to have you arrested over the stupidest thing.

You got to help me, man. Help spread my Boycott blog, and it will have two effects:

1. it will wake up men and save them

2. it will REALLY PISS OFF the American bitches (and yes, it is fun pissing off American women, considering how badly they have treated us men)

So, we win on both counts.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

zboy1 wrote:Challenging the system will get you nothing but harassment, threats, ridicule, and even death. Is that worth it, Boycott? I mean, look at what happened to Occupy Wall Street protestors that tried to change the system; most of them eventually got the shit kicked in by cops, arrested and charged; now, most of the Occupy protestors have criminal records and their lives are totally ruined--Was that worth it, I ask? Look what happened to Martin Luther King, JFK and his brother RFK--when they went against the establishment; all assassinated by government agents in the end. I can even bring up your friend, PeterAndrewNolan, who is being chased around all over the Internet by government agents smearing him wherever he goes. Again, I ask, is it worth all the trouble to change the system. It's a hopeless cause, my friend.

You're in India, living in safety, not having to worry about the powers in charge of this world--yet, you angrily denounce other people for not doing enough to change the system? Why don't you come back to the West and try to change the system along with most of us, still stuck in the West. Hell, anyone can act all tough in a place like India--where men still rule the roost, but try doing that in the U.S. of Gay--what do you think will happen to you if you try to do that in a Western country?
It is because I am OUTSIDE of America that is the very reason why I should speak the loudest. Because the fascists can't touch me over here. So I have a duty then to speak as strongly as possible, even to a degree that wouldn't be tolerated in the West.

Yes, I've had tons of women threaten me with the police over my blog. I told them all to go to hell.

It's true, if I still lived in America, I would be very paranoid. But because I am not living there, I AM able to speak loudly and speak the truth. So you should be happy that I am doing that.

Read the book online
Download the book
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:f**k, man. That is how EVIL western women have become. They will call the cops on a man over the stupidest thing. So you simply were not logged in to a computer, and they wanted to throw you in jail for that?

Remember, it is WOMEN who created this police state. Without women's support, the police state never would have been created.

Get out of America, and let those fuckers rot. The police are turning on the women now, so these bitches are getting exactly what is coming.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Man that really pisses me off. Those f***ing man hating bitches tried to have you arrested over the stupidest thing.

You got to help me, man. Help spread my Boycott blog, and it will have two effects:

2. it will REALLY PISS OFF the American bitches (and yes, it is fun pissing off American women, considering how badly they have treated us men)

Yeah, these old man-hating crones will get what's coming to them. When the cop showed up, I thought I was going to jail. For the record, I was properly signed in the whole time, and did nothing wrong. Turns out the cop listened to my side of the story and agreed with me! He asked me to leave, basically to avoid more harassment from those lonely old cunts. I wrote a complaint letter (I made it a 1-page instead of 2-page letter) and sent it to the Village President, Village Administrator, Metropolitan Library Systems, human resources of ILLINET (OCLC), and most importantly the state Department of Human Rights. Don't be the guy who is 100-and-something years old, on his death bed, and not a single story to tell of the man-hating bitches he helped get fired!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:f**k, man. That is how EVIL western women have become. They will call the cops on a man over the stupidest thing. So you simply were not logged in to a computer, and they wanted to throw you in jail for that?

::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeah, these old man-hating crones will get what's coming to them. When the cop showed up, I thought I was going to jail. For the record, I was properly signed in the whole time, and did nothing wrong. Turns out the cop listened to my side of the story and agreed with me! He asked me to leave, basically to avoid more harassment from those lonely old cunts. I wrote a complaint letter (I made it a 1-page instead of 2-page letter) and sent it to the Village President, Village Administrator, Metropolitan Library Systems, human resources of ILLINET (OCLC), and most importantly the state Department of Human Rights. Don't be the guy who is 100-and-something years old, on his death bed, and not a single story to tell of the man-hating bitches he helped get fired!
you are welcome to publish all the names of all the people involved to CAF...

I do not have an admins for CAF USA...we run two forums on CAF called Name and Shame IgnorMANuses for men and man haters for women.

CAF is so popular and there are so many links that peoples names turn up in google after a few days.

If you and other men in the US actually want to get active in publishing TRUE cases of IgnorMANuses and MAN-Haters then I will create the forums. John Rambo has been doing a GREAT job of doing this...but we need more help to expose these hate filled people.

I have been in contact with Eric Schmidt for some time. He is going to stand trial for his continued hosting of the ASIO hate site hector linked in here.

What about gents? Anyone want to actually FIGHT BACK rather than just run away?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Here is our man hating women forum in Australia.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

We are also keeping a "men killing women forum"...I predicted a massive rise in men killing women 4 years ago...now we are seeing it happen..

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

All That is Man, please send me the names, pictures, and infos of any man hating bitches that you know, and I will happily publish them to CAF under the "Man Hating Women" section. Then anyone who googles these bitch's names will see their man hatred.

Women HATE getting published to CAF.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:All That is Man, please send me the names, pictures, and infos of any man hating bitches that you know, and I will happily publish them to CAF under the "Man Hating Women" section. Then anyone who googles these bitch's names will see their man hatred.

Women HATE getting published to CAF.
John,
it is time for a man in the US to put his hand up to do this sort of work...you have enough on your plate....if a few men from here are not willing to post women to CAF to expose them then they do not deserve freedom, or even life. It takes only a few minutes to post to CAF...it is not rocket science.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Jackal wrote:One main reason that most American men are pussies is that American culture is very conformist: People are SCARED TO DEATH to be different! And rightly so, because if most American men get even a sense that you think somewhat differently, they will mercilessly insult you and perhaps even threaten you with violence. So the men there are scared into the full-time job of "being a good American" and when the government or big corporations say, "Jump!" they say, "How high?" American men, except for the few elites, were conditioned to follow and not to lead--and to be extremely wary of those with different ideas.
Dude, stop giving a shit what others think about you. If this means that you have to stop being a "nice guy" or a "good guy" then fine. Become a bad boy, become an outlaw, and stop giving a shit what others think. And it is THIS kind of men that women are attracted to actually. Women hate the boring nice guy, good guy types.

So, by doing this, by breaking free from the conformist mindset and living your own lifestyle and the way you want to live, you will win on all fronts. Sure, you may never become a rich businessman, but at least you'll be free. And women like guys who live free.
I wasn't talking about myself. I was talking about the way I think a lot of American men act.

I've already broken free, but thanks for your concern.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I really wish that I knew the actual names of the three women in quest. On the complaint letter, all I could do was describe them (i.e. "the library director - an older black woman" or "the older woman with dark hair" or "older Hispanic woman", etc.) The old Hispanic bitch said that her name was "Olivia". In this particular case, I don't have any of their names, and probably wont know until I get an email back from the city. If I knew them by first and last name, I would gladly submit them to CAF.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Okay, well if you get their names, please send them to me. Also try to research them, their Facebook profiles, etc.

If you have any other man hating women you'd like to submit, feel free to.

Read the book online
Download the book