Has anyone had any experience with introasia.com?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Has anyone had any experience with introasia.com?

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Hi all,

I just stumbled across a Philippines introduction agency called introasia.com. I've checked out the site; it looks like a small operation, with not much in the way of references.

It offers introductions to women living in Cebu, and there are two basic service levels - one costing $2500 that offers unlimited introductions, meals and some accommodation. The other costs
$695, offers no meals or accommodations and guarantees a minimum of five introductions, and five more intros if the first five don't work out. The interesting thing is they don't charge any fees up
front. What the site owners want to do is have their customers show a commitment to visiting the Philippines, and once they arrive, the fees are paid then and the introductions follow.

Has anyone here used their services? If so, what was your experience like?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't marriage agencies illegal in the Philippines?

Of course, what's legal and what you can get away with if you pay off the right people are completely different.

It sounds a lot though, you can chat to some damned hot Filipinas on my dating site for nothing. Of course I can't guarantee that the women on my site aren't scammers. But just visit half a dozen and pick the one who seems most sincere.

LoveMe's romance tours to Cebu are also worth a look - they cost $$$$ but a couple of dozen men to 100+ cute Filipinas, man I would go crazy with lust if I went to one of these events!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

xiongmao wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't marriage agencies illegal in the Philippines?

Of course, what's legal and what you can get away with if you pay off the right people are completely different.

It sounds a lot though, you can chat to some damned hot Filipinas on my dating site for nothing. Of course I can't guarantee that the women on my site aren't scammers. But just visit half a dozen and pick the one who seems most sincere.

LoveMe's romance tours to Cebu are also worth a look - they cost $$$$ but a couple of dozen men to 100+ cute Filipinas, man I would go crazy with lust if I went to one of these events!
From what I've seen, they're only offering introductions to Filipinas, not facilitating or brokering marriages. Background checks I have done suggest that they have their main office in Singapore and not the Philippines, so that may be their way around the law. What they're doing doesn't appear to be much different from what Cherry Blossoms, Filipino Cupid, or anyone else is doing and so far as I know all of those services are legal to use in the PI.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Oh my, they are increasing the prices. Cebu has been discovered.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That's still a lot of money - hee hee you can chat to Filipinas on my site for $0. I'm in awe of the magnificent stuff they're writing in their profiles! Here's a few that are worth a look:

Here's a cute cosplay girl - I should have met her in 2010 instead of wasting my time with Japanese women.

This girl is sexy

This profile is beyond wonderful!

I get the feeling that visiting the Philippines would be gigantic fun. Book your flights guys, and go do something awesome!!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.