N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Renata wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Hitler was pretty ambitious
so are you & PeterAndrewNolan lol :lol:

I'll still always admire a man on a mission, that sticks to his guns & succeeds; Anyone for that matter.
No real man gives a f**k what you admire. He does as he pleases. Females have no power over real men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

^ ok I see u just needed to get that out of your system lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Renata wrote:there's noting like an ambitious man 8)
You're essentially admitting to being attracted to the human version of a hamster on a hamster wheel.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

^ is that your version & definition of what ambition is?

lavezzi I guess it's my upbringing.. I'm hardwired that way.

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

okay..if a foreign woman says she is attracted to ambitious men. then this is a fact. like Renata just posted earlier. she is foriegn.

I say this because what you see in one you see in the many.

NOW as for the second article. This just goes to show how perverse and sick american women are. They think very nice men are desperate. he can't find one because almost all american women are after money or bad boy or BOTH !!!.

My good friend of mine told me ahead of time what these american girls where like. he told me that since i am not rich they dont want to have anything to do with me. he also said i had ALL the right qualities....so they can take advantage of me and my kindness.

American women are very evil if you ask me. and so many men dont know this till this day.

i have such an awesome woman from turkey that likes me. she ALWAYS tells me your so kind, your so kind, your so kind. she loves how i treat her well. she truly appreciates my kindness. when i critized a picture of her's she told me "why did you do that you changed your always kind and then you said something mean about me."

by golly you better believe i am sticking with foreign women.

my niceness is NOT perceived as desperation and insecurity but percieved with attraction. i have no problems with foreign women its ALWAYS american that give me problems. so i just stick with foreign women.

american women see kindness for weakness. how sad. such a sad society.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Renata wrote:^ is that your version & definition of what ambition is?

It's in all our upbringings. We have been bred to believe the system is real, when really it is nothing but a reflection of our collectively low mental and emotional states of awareness. The only genuine ambition one can have is to break free of our conditioning to see the true nature of reality and the world then help others to do the same.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

ssjparris, really a turkish lady' .... they are quite warm, have good hearts & are very good hosts when you go to their homes. One thing many expats here mention is when you marry a turk u marry their whole family lol & sometimes privacy is less than what you would like. Relatives drop in anytime, day or night. Even during ramadan when they have the fasting & praying. At 4am, you'll have guests at 3am to break fast with. :)

Culture is a great thing.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

lavezzi wrote:

It's in all our upbringings. We have been bred to believe the system is real, when really it is nothing but a reflection of our collectively low mental and emotional states of awareness. The only genuine ambition one can have is to break free of our conditioning to see the true nature of reality and the world then help others to do the same.
.... and be happy 8)

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I'm ambitious. Hell -- I'm the embodiment of it. The artcile doesn't apply to me, thankfully. Got too much goin' on!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Blue Murder wrote:I'm ambitious. Hell -- I'm the embodiment of it. The artcile doesn't apply to me, thankfully. Got too much goin' on!
Did you meet some more Colombian babes in bikinis? Any pics?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Blue Murder, i'm sure 8) ...
I really liked your other avatar with the guy stranded in the snow; or so it looked like :)

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

lavezzi wrote:

^^^THIS.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

lavezzi wrote:
Renata wrote:there's noting like an ambitious man 8)
You're essentially admitting to being attracted to the human version of a hamster on a hamster wheel.
Aren't most dumb westernized females? I honestly think having a vagina makes your more susceptible to idiocy.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Hardwired to be a moron.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Renata wrote:I'll still always admire a man on a mission, that sticks to his guns & succeeds; Anyone for that matter.
I generally don't defend women outside my family, but this is exactly the right attitude for a woman to have. (Not for a man, of course.) She is clearly from outside the femisphere.

Return to “General Discussions”