Women's brains are smaller than men's

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:You've also heard of Monarch mind control programming? Many, if not most, of the celebrities and movie stars are actually mind control slaves.
Yes, but simple mind control is the tip of the iceberg. These monsters you call the illuminati, also know SOUL control - bypassing the mind, kicking the real you out, and throwing something else more sinister in. This has happened to EVERY westerner who has had a surgery like circumcision for example. There's almost NO way for you to live in the western world without getting possessed by SOMETHING. Yes you have your mind, but have you ever looked back and remembered something you did that was dumb in retrospect? That wasn't YOU.
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Western women DO NOT have good intuitive sense. Because if they did, they would realize the MASSIVE BACKLASH to their man hating feminism that has already started.

Where did you get this bullshit about intuition? Western women are completely blind to the future. And it's going to be extremely dark for them, that is, if the Illuminati doesn't kill off 90 percent of the planet first.
Women are naturally more psychically inclined than men, which is why they're better at homemaking. But like I've said, the illuminati know SOUL control... having psychic ability DOES NOT protect you form demon possession, in fact it makes it EASIER, if you do not have psychic protection. Western women are like the men, they've been enslaved to the core, but they've been pitted against the men because ALL humans are really just programmable computers deep down. Psychic proficiency is irrelevant to defense, if you don't know any.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

well at least womans' mouths are bigger..and never shut the hell up. ha
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Blue Murder wrote:WARNING! WARNING! Mangina detected! User: Ethan_sg

Take evasive manoeuvres.
LOL.

Do they have Raid spray for manginas?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

No I accept it fully that the West is possessed by many sick spirits.

As soon as I left the West and went to India, I felt like a huge mental barrier had been lifted. It was if my mind felt so much more peaceful and light, and that was just by leaving America.

There is something definitely going on in America at the spiritual level, the Illuminati are doing all kinds of demoniac types of things that we cannot even imagine. They are waging a psychology AND spiritual warfare against humanity.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

No I accept it fully that the West is possessed by many sick spirits.

As soon as I left the West and went to India, I felt like a huge mental barrier had been lifted. It was if my mind felt so much more peaceful and light, and that was just by leaving America.

There is something definitely going on in America at the spiritual level, the Illuminati are doing all kinds of demoniac types of things that we cannot even imagine. They are waging a psychology AND spiritual warfare against humanity.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

@ C.J. - I'm not saying I believe it, but I would love to read about this stuff you are talking about. I haven't heard of Soul Control before and it sounds really interesting. What books do you recommend? What is the "way out?" Is leaving the country enough to escape? I would like to know more.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

The WAY OUT is to perform spiritual sadhana or practice. Then no ghost or demon can touch you. Meditation, chanting mantras, or whatever else.

Read the book online
Download the book
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:LOL.

Do they have Raid spray for manginas?
I'm having my top scientists get to work on that pronto!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:The WAY OUT is to perform spiritual sadhana or practice. Then no ghost or demon can touch you. Meditation, chanting mantras, or whatever else.
East Indian bitches are feminist-minded as hell. They are nearly as bad as American bitches.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:The WAY OUT is to perform spiritual sadhana or practice. Then no ghost or demon can touch you. Meditation, chanting mantras, or whatever else.
East Indian bitches are feminist-minded as hell. They are nearly as bad as American bitches.
Very interesting you say that. WHat part of East India are you talking about? Assam, Manipur, West Bengal?

And are you talking about Indian women who live in the West? Because yes, indian women who live in the West are ultra-materialistic, even worse than American women.

You cannot judge indian women by the indian women who live in the West. They are all evil disgusting bitches who have absorbed the worst parts of the western culture.

Go to India and meet some of the women from the rural areas. That is a good rule of thumb, whatever country you go to. City girls tend to be more modern and independent, so always go for the rural women, the village women. They are more simple and feminine.

Read the book online
Download the book
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:No I accept it fully that the West is possessed by many sick spirits.

So you've noticed? I had to just trust myself, as I took preventative measures and hoped for the best. This also explains why foreigners become american-like. By leaving their native land and choosing NOT to protect themselves once they enter the west, they're sending an invitation.
The_Adventurer wrote:@ C.J. - I'm not saying I believe it, but I would love to read about this stuff you are talking about. I haven't heard of Soul Control before and it sounds really interesting. What books do you recommend? What is the "way out?" Is leaving the country enough to escape? I would like to know more.
Carlos Castaneda's books are a good start. Simply escaping the west is not completely enough, although if you just wanted to live a better life, it's a nice step.

By the way, I would not recommend any psychic operations unless you're protected at the very least, such as by practicing a non-western religion like Islam. Waste of time and energy.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Wow.... Is all I can say.

Is bring up a woman's brain size really productive??? Or is this just as I said lizard brain, red-meat, fodder for frustrated men?

Imagine BAW speaking truth from his Fortress of Solitude in some remote part of India.

Too bad there isn't a laugh track after some of the stuff he says.... You call this building a movement? I call this ginning up anger about issues men don't fully understand or don't wanna understand, claim its too difficult to understand and that just being angry is enough...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Very interesting you say that. WHat part of East India are you talking about? Assam, Manipur, West Bengal?

And are you talking about Indian women who live in the West? Because yes, indian women who live in the West are ultra-materialistic, even worse than American women.

You cannot judge indian women by the indian women who live in the West. They are all evil disgusting bitches who have absorbed the worst parts of the western culture.

Go to India and meet some of the women from the rural areas. That is a good rule of thumb, whatever country you go to. City girls tend to be more modern and independent, so always go for the rural women, the village women. They are more simple and feminine.
Simple is code for = Easy To Understand

Do you have 12:00 flashing on your Blu-Ray Player?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:No I accept it fully that the West is possessed by many sick spirits.

So you've noticed? I had to just trust myself, as I took preventative measures and hoped for the best. This also explains why foreigners become american-like. By leaving their native land and choosing NOT to protect themselves once they enter the west, they're sending an invitation.
The_Adventurer wrote:@ C.J. - I'm not saying I believe it, but I would love to read about this stuff you are talking about. I haven't heard of Soul Control before and it sounds really interesting. What books do you recommend? What is the "way out?" Is leaving the country enough to escape? I would like to know more.
Carlos Castaneda's books are a good start. Simply escaping the west is not completely enough, although if you just wanted to live a better life, it's a nice step.

By the way, I would not recommend any psychic operations unless you're protected at the very least, such as by practicing a non-western religion like Islam. Waste of time and energy.
What do you mean by psychic operations? I'm pretty intrigued by a lot of stuff you say.

Read the book online
Download the book
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I think women can be as smart as men, but they're usually smart in a different way. 45% of today's law school students are women (which probably explains the massive surplus of unemployed lawyers, lol), yet women still constitute less than 10% of science/engineering grads. I think this is proof that women are smart in a different way: they are good at verbal discourse, rhetorical skills, manipulation, etc. This is consistent with how they spend their leisure time: endless gossip, game-playing, scandalous excursions, etc.

While there are still plenty of male lawyers, many men also tend to concentrate their abilities towards creative and productive outlets that involve numbers, complex systems and the conceptualization of ideas. Most scientists, engineers, inventors, innovative entrepreneurs, musicians, etc. are still men. Despite their liberation and high university enrollment numbers, women are still highly underrepresented in these fields. Yet they're applying to law school in DROVES. What does this tell us? hmmm....