Ban these trolls? Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you want Winston to ban Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox?

Poll ended at June 7th, 2012, 4:32 am

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 17
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Ban these trolls? Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox

Post by lavezzi »

Do you want Winston to ban Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox?

Edit: Also, Illuminati Ingrid.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Sigh. Typical of a bog to consider two the site's most level-headed folks trolls. Maybe we should ban YOU for posting this nonsense.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Blue Murder wrote:Sigh. Typical of a bog to consider two the site's most level-headed folks trolls. Maybe we should ban YOU for posting this nonsense.
He should ban himself for making this dumb ass thread. Angry whites are so full of fail.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Sigh. Typical of a bog to consider two the site's most level-headed folks trolls. Maybe we should ban YOU for posting this nonsense.
He should ban himself for making this dumb ass thread. Angry whites are so full of fail.
Is there an army of Johnny Rebels on this site? I'm beginning to think so.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

I vote that we ban that stupid-looking avatar Lavezzi has.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Ban these trolls?: Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox.

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

lavezzi wrote:Do you want Winston to ban Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox?
+9999

Finally, someone has made a post about something we have ALL been thinking for the past few weeks. I have a feeling that these trolls are the same person. They troll here and post "kill whitey" over and over, they drop the word "nigger" in every post for no reason, they astound us with their vast vocabulary by calling everyone here a "mangina", and they play Captain Save-A-Ho anytime anyone says something bad about American black females. Please ban these trolls.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
lavezzi wrote:Do you want Winston to ban Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox?
+9999

Finally, someone has made a post about something we have ALL been thinking for the past few weeks. I have a feeling that these trolls are the same person. They troll here and post "kill whitey" over and over, they drop the word "nigger" in every post for no reason, they astound us with their vast vocabulary by calling everyone here a "mangina", and they play Captain Save-A-Ho anytime anyone says something bad about American black females. Please ban these trolls.
1. Blue Murder and I are not the same person. That accusation is so damn stupid I don't know where to begin. Then again, you are a moron.

2. You're called manginas because you ARE manginas. Only manginas try to "ban" the truth. There are very few MEN here; most of these morons are manginas whining about American females when they themselves act JUST LIKE FEMALES. All_That_Is_Man is really ALL_THAT_IS_BITCH-MADE.

3. I consistently say ALL American females are idiots. You know kind of like how I consistently point out that YOU are an idiot?

4. Ban yourself for being a complete, boot-licking imbecile. My new name for you is Tobey. Next time I call for you Tobey stop licking the white male's boots long enough to get me some of that corn you collect from his fields. Then you can come spit shine my dress shoes.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

The votes are in. Nobody likes you.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Add PAN and BAW and you have a complete list...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:+9999

LOL. Is this spook serious? There are a plethora of things wrong with this post -- I don't even know where to begin!

1) YOU'RE the troll? Have you SEEN your recent posts, idiot?
2) Yeah, Ouside and I are the same alright -- in the same league. And that's the League of Sensible Men.
3) Outside posts more about race than me -- at least as far as initiation is concerned. I'm the one who thinks you're all insipid mongrels for even playing into racism. Moreover, you and IV Money are the ones who always go on and on about "the black man this", or "the black man that". You damn spooks always get up-in-arms whenever your whining gets you nowhere, and this is no exception. (Protip: Outside is BLACK, you f***ing twat!)

4) Captain Save-A-Ho!? Are you f***ing KIDDING ME!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THAT SHIT IN YOUR OWN f***ing TOPIC! I swear to f***ing god -- this shitskinned son-of-a-bitch is bi-polar to the tenth power!
5) You're the troll, and you should ban YOURSELF!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Dogboy86 wrote:Add PAN and BAW and you have a complete list...
+9999

However, PAN isn't really a troll. Isn't it a coincidence that these forums went straight to hell immediately after Winston un-banned BAW? It's like BAW, OotB, and Blue Murder are the same person.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Why bother? Winston can't tell the difference between real and fake posts because he's just that delusional.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

There's no need to ban anyone. The problem has always been how Winston runs this place. If you gave him 100 solid reasons to implement something he would make excuses for each one and in the end change nothing. He's made it clear that he's lazy and a lousy decision maker, but he refuses to hire a professional or ask a talented friend to redesign the site for him even if it will mean much more ad revenue, nor will he find a level-headed user to moderate the forum. Winston's stupidity makes both the forum and the site look amateurish, inviting unstable leeches like "John Rambo" and bitter idiots like "Philosophical Filipino" to come and spam. Winston's forgiving attitude shows them they will get away with anything.. and when you give mischievous people total freedom (scumbags and trolls who didn't come here with good intentions in the first place), they will always take the opportunity to wreak havoc and drag down the intellectual level of the board rather than rise to its level.

As for the racial tensions, months back I noticed a pattern of white men being disrespected, which is certainly nothing new, but this site claims to be about truth and exposing hypocrisy so I decided it was time to end the double-standards. Whites, even in their own countries, are not allowed to have self-interests. I took the opportunity to give another side of the story which is seldom heard. Since there seems to be something like 5 blacks, 4 asians, 3 hispanics, and 2 jews for every white man of European descent here, (and the one's that are browsing here are handicapped by political correctness and white-guilt), defending them and attacking minority victim mentality caused a lot of problems.

Sure, I didn't do it in the most diplomatic way, but at this point in time (2011/2012) I just don't care any more. I don't have the time or patience to tip-toe around the emotional responses liberals and non-whites were indoctrinated with. Maybe it's better to shake people up and give them a taste of their own medicine. At the end of the day I don't believe non-whites are capable of showing the same sympathy that whites showed them, and I don't believe "minorities" have the necessary objectivity to see the situation (let's call it white man's burden) as anything resembling reality. Therefore what is the point of being polite if it is ultimately futile? Most minorities (especially African-Americans) hate whites, and regardless of what happens they will continue to hate whites. Consequently they are not the real target audience, if one of them stops hating on whitey for 2 seconds and learns something then that is a nice bonus. But the biggest threat to whites are self-hating whites, just like the biggest enemies of western men are not lesbian feminists but other males, (manginas), and the biggest enemies of Americans are not foreign banks and militaries but our own career politicians.

Long story short we should be allowed to have our own opinions, even if they are misguided and based on lies. And people should be allowed to hate. We shouldn't have to be in a positive, non-confrontational mood to post. This isn't a formal blog, it is a forum and there should be both logic and emotions on display. The only people who should be banned are those here with ulterior motives. So I'm not talking about fools, jokers, racists, egalitarians, feminists, and so on. For they may not be doing the right thing, but they are simply misled and are not consciously doing evil. By users with ulterior motives I'm referring to gate-keepers and con-artists. Gate-keepers arrive to limit discussion. They can be paid or volunteer operatives, (and often times Jewish), who are working for an online "watchdog" organization with a political agenda, or they can simply be useful idiots who have been indoctrinated by "leftist" ideologies and conveniently don't believe in free speech. While con-artists are here to sell or steal ideas. They are parasites, they create a bad aura and start sucking the life out of the board.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

It's like Zboy, ATIM and Odbo are the same person.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:Add PAN and BAW and you have a complete list...
+9999

However, PAN isn't really a troll. Isn't it a coincidence that these forums went straight to hell immediately after Winston un-banned BAW? It's like BAW, OotB, and Blue Murder are the same person.
BAW's posts are pure shit. He really does seem like he's mentally ill most of the time.