Winston, once again, your forum is completely out of control

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mr. WU

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Can't you just picture Winston hunched over his tiny little computer in a dark basement just twiddling his fingers with an evil grin and laughing like a maniacal mad scientist as he reads all of the idiotic vulgarity? LOL!
:lol:

RLOL - thanks I needed that tonight!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote: Can't you do like other forums do and set up a "Thunderdome" where anything goes, and keep all of this in there? That way you have your "free speech" but it's not f***ing up the rest of the forum. The problem with your approach is every god damn thread here is getting ruined with flamewars, racewars, and hatred. I could make a thread about how that Latina over there has the hottest damn body I've ever seen in my life and within 5 posts it will have fallen into an all-out race war.

My thread got ruined, my enjoyment of the site got ruined, but hey, at least "free speech" won the day.

Yuck. No thanks.
Exactly right.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

GuitarGuy996 wrote:I'm considering starting a new forum that quality posters can migrate to :) I already have some hosting set up so we'll see where it goes from there.
Please PM me when it happens, I'll join.

Apparently some folks get a thrill out of dysfunctional drama. I don't. If I were looking for dysfunctional drama I wouldn't come to a website called Happier Abroad.

I'm looking for friends, not enemies.
DelusionBuster
Freshman Poster

Post by DelusionBuster »

Winston's fundamental problem is that he is a p***y.

The last attempt at moderating the forum failed because Winston gave all the power to one person, while refusing to have anything to do with the task himself.

This is Winston's idea of "delegating responsibility": passing the buck to someone else because he can't be bothered to do the job himself.

This is yet another behavior in a pattern all too clear by now. He is lazy, negligent of the consequences, and chooses not to do what's required to get things done right. It's why he has wasted all this time in Taiwan, and before that in Angeles City, PI. It's why he has a kid he doesn't want, and doesn't take care of.

Just look at his pictures. Does he looks like a guy you would rely or depend on to get something done? Doesn't he look like a typical fat, lazy mangina to you?

I second creating a new, similarly-themed site which would be better managed than this piece of crap we have here.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

manly5000 wrote: Winston -- if "Free Speech" is what you really care about then you should rename this place "Free Speech Online -- Anything Goes!!!" instead of "Happier Abroad".
Excellent point! Winston has some good qualities, but his vision of what this site should be is often quite different than what many of us would think is best.

I can just picture Winston saying now, "But don't you value freedom and truth?" Er, yeah, sure--to an extent--but not at the expense of everything else!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Wait until GuitaryGuy creates that new forum. Problem solved!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I just registered a domain name..........I'm going to start learning how to build a website and will have a forum.

Anyone have any good tutorials and/or books to recommend?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

How about these free forum sites?
http://www.proboards.com/
http://www.forumotion.com/
http://www.invisionfree.com/

They're hopefully configurable and easy to use
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

ZetaBoards is the most user-friendly, in my opinion. Use that.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Thanks you guys..........IF you are interested.........I'll let you know when I got things running to my satisfaction!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

DelusionBuster wrote:Winston's fundamental problem is that he is a p***y.

The last attempt at moderating the forum failed because Winston gave all the power to one person, while refusing to have anything to do with the task himself.

This is Winston's idea of "delegating responsibility": passing the buck to someone else because he can't be bothered to do the job himself.

This is yet another behavior in a pattern all too clear by now. He is lazy, negligent of the consequences, and chooses not to do what's required to get things done right. It's why he has wasted all this time in Taiwan, and before that in Angeles City, PI. It's why he has a kid he doesn't want, and doesn't take care of.

Just look at his pictures. Does he looks like a guy you would rely or depend on to get something done? Doesn't he look like a typical fat, lazy mangina to you?

I second creating a new, similarly-themed site which would be better managed than this piece of crap we have here.
While I agree with everything you said, it is interesting that you joined yesterday yet have so much information on Winston and his running of the forum.

This too is one of the main problems here.

Oh and Truthville - I'm in.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys, don't you remember what Abraham Lincoln said, "A house divided cannot stand."

Why are you trying to divide us all?

I have a better solution. Instead of banning people, how about we all learn to get along and quit the insults? We are supposed to be "brothers" in this movement and are supposed to help support each other. Remember?

Don't lose sight of that. Together we are stronger than if we are divided.

Perhaps some sinister forces out there have planted trolls here to divide us and weaken us?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
davewe wrote: One forum I frequent has a simple rule: attacking the posting is OK, attacking the poster is not OK. Example: "I totally disagree with this statement and consider it rubbish" is ok. "The poster is a faggoty mangina" is not ok. It's simple!
This would be Step One.
That's a good rule to begin with. I'd be game for that one. Add it to the new draft rules.

Who do you guys want as moderator? Want to take a vote?

What about Davewe and GuitarGuy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Simple forum software is really all it takes. You don't have to be a genius nowadays to create a forum.

I suggest me and Davewe moderate simultaneous so we can have round the clock coverage. I assume Dave is in America(although I'm not positive). This would be perfect as we can hit the opposite time zones.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Blue Murder wrote:Wait until GuitaryGuy creates that new forum. Problem solved!
You should start a temporary forum using proboards. As soon as Winston makes one of those white nationalist manginas a moderator here (which he will since the majority of the posters are white nationalist manginas, or their supporters) its a wrap for free speech here anyway.