N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

eurobrat wrote:@boycott

While I agree with you, I'm looking forward to being in a country where men are in charge.
come to India then. Men here are disgusting pigs and control the women
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Isn't that how it should be? Or would you rather be on a leash like Michelle has Barack on?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:Isn't that how it should be? Or would you rather be on a leash like Michelle has Barack on?
@BAW,

as much as I like ya, I have to side with EuroBrat on this one!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Imagine if there were no other countries to go to and women controlled the world

:0
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

eurobrat wrote:Imagine if there were no other countries to go to and women controlled the world

:0
then you all could move here http://zazenlife.com/2012/06/11/mars-on ... -for-2023/ lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Return to “General Discussions”