Giving up my account (here's my password)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Giving up my account (here's my password)

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I have decided to no longer visit this board, but am keeping my account open for others to use.

So if anyone else wants to use my account, feel free.

The login name is: boycottamericanwomen
And the password is: goatboy
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sorry it can't be used by others, because your account is now banned. Duh. Did you think before you posted this? Who would want to impersonate you and post under your sick reputation anyway?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:Sorry it can't be used by others, because your account is now banned. Duh. Did you think before you posted this? Who would want to impersonate you and post under your sick reputation anyway?
+1
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Good f***ing riddance. Now the board won't be spammed up his bullshit posting. BAW was one of the biggest douchebags on here and Winston should have gotten rid of him long ago.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

LOL... just LOL.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Giving up my account (here's my password)

Post by davewe »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I have decided to no longer visit this board, but am keeping my account open for others to use.

What a weird ending to this guy's saga.

I think the guy's bipolar or something.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:I have decided to no longer visit this board, but am keeping my account open for others to use.

What a weird ending to this guy's saga.

I think the guy's bipolar or something.
He obviously had serious mental health issues, just hope he gets some good treatment at some point.
I have met numerous men both here in the Philippines and elsewhere that were being paid by their families stateside to "stay away".
They had simply worn out their welcome many times over, and were simply being paid by their families to stay out of Dodge.

outwest
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:He obviously had serious mental health issues, just hope he gets some good treatment at some point.
I have met numerous men both here in the Philippines and elsewhere that were being paid by their families stateside to "stay away".
They had simply worn out their welcome many times over, and were simply being paid by their families to stay out of Dodge.

outwest
You mean if I act nuts my ex-wife will send me to and support me in the Philippines? Sounds like a plan :)
GhostofBoycottAmericanWom
Freshman Poster

Post by GhostofBoycottAmericanWom »

More lies. The majority of you men on here are f***ing LOSERS who haven't done jack shit to do anything to help save other men.

The men on this board are another example of the useless eaters that the Illuminati constantly refers to. I hope all of you are killed by the Illuminati.
GhostofBoycottAmericanWom
Freshman Poster

Post by GhostofBoycottAmericanWom »

Winston has my respect cause he has actually done a LOT to wake men up. But the majority of you men on here are just useless eaters who have not done shit to wake other men up. Like I said, I hope the Illuminati kills you all, because you truly are all USELESS.

You'd be more useful as fertilizer in my garden.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote: I have met numerous men both here in the Philippines and elsewhere that were being paid by their families stateside to "stay away".

outwest

:idea:
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

boycottamericanwomen = Blue Murder = OutsideoftheBox = E94 = GhostofBoycottAmericanWom = [several others, and on, and on...]
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:boycottamericanwomen = Blue Murder = OutsideoftheBox = E94 = GhostofBoycottAmericanWom = [several others, and on, and on...]
Wrong again Einstein.