The Multiple women in DIFFERENT countries Thread

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I don't support polygamy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: The Multiple women in DIFFERENT countries Thread

Post by davewe »

Renata wrote:
Rebel_man_UK wrote:Hi I am thinking of going abroad and even though I have a girlfriend here I am not satisfied as an alpha man should be. So I want to see what other parts of the world have to offer.
I am liking Mexico, any of you guys have a "situation" where you hop accross the border to visit your other "wives" or "girlfriends"
Really interested in finding out how you did it and how successful it has been! :wink:
most girls don't like sharing a man ... u know if the 'badboys' as u all call them, go abroad & mess around with the foreign girls that could screw up everything for the good guys; as is in the USA now.

Every action has a reaction ... foreign women might just get cold towards western men, then you all will be screaming 'feminism' lol .. it could happen.
I don't think any man or woman is committed to monogamy outside of marriage or a committed relationship. If you meet a girl in a foreign country she knows you are probably meeting other women and you know that she has another man or two somewhere.

If you require exclusivity you should get married, exchange promise rings, exchange vials of blood or some other such crap. Not that any of these are guarantees.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

davewe wrote:
Renata wrote:
Rebel_man_UK wrote:Hi I am thinking of going abroad and even though I have a girlfriend here I am not satisfied as an alpha man should be. So I want to see what other parts of the world have to offer.
I am liking Mexico, any of you guys have a "situation" where you hop accross the border to visit your other "wives" or "girlfriends"
Really interested in finding out how you did it and how successful it has been! :wink:
most girls don't like sharing a man ... u know if the 'badboys' as u all call them, go abroad & mess around with the foreign girls that could screw up everything for the good guys; as is in the USA now.

Every action has a reaction ... foreign women might just get cold towards western men, then you all will be screaming 'feminism' lol .. it could happen.
I don't think any man or woman is committed to monogamy outside of marriage or a committed relationship. If you meet a girl in a foreign country she knows you are probably meeting other women and you know that she has another man or two somewhere.

If you require exclusivity you should get married, exchange promise rings, exchange vials of blood or some other such crap. Not that any of these are guarantees.
I would rather be faithful than single ... the same goes for the guy I'm with he'll have to choose to be faithful' or ''single' 8) ... everyone's different I guess.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Renata wrote:
davewe wrote:
Renata wrote:

I would rather be faithful than single ... the same goes for the guy I'm with he'll have to choose to be faithful' or ''single' 8) ... everyone's different I guess.
Don't get me wrong. I personally prefer commitment. I just mean that until a guy is married or has in some way made an absolute commitment, he is still a free agent who can choose - as can the woman.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

effects of multiple partners

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Of course you can attempt to have your cake and eat it too. The problem is that rarely does this come without complications. All over the world, some men try this. They end up spending a lot of money, having nobody they can trust (sometimes even cannot trust their own mind), and perhaps worst of all, they reinforce the mental habit of running away from pain instead of confronting and transcending their pain. If you don't trust that this is so, of course you can attempt it (preferably keep your raincoat on or things become even more complicated for you). Then check back and see whether my analysis of the results is correct.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

eurobrat wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:If the men here had a submissive, steady girlfriend I doubt this site would exist. Eurobrat disappeared for a few months and it was all over a doper skank that broke him off a piece...
Hey dude not cool, and at least I was getting some while you weren't :lol:

It shouldn't be this hard to get steady sex in the USA but it is, I'm not even looking for 9's or 10's just 6's or 7's will do for me.
I am getting plenty bro... lol Ask Phx he has seen a couple of mine ;) I was using your story as an example not trying to give you a nut shot...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Rebel_man_UK
Freshman Poster

Post by Rebel_man_UK »

Im not talking about polygamy, theres another thread on that, as the thread states MULTIPLE girls DIFFERENT countries.
say your in the US and do a little tour of the south and central americas having a love in each country and vsiting them on the regular. Anyone done this? Or are you guys all "goody goodies?"

P.s Please dont turn my thread into a bitching battle, or I will ask to have the thread closed

cheers
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Rebel_man_UK wrote:Im not talking about polygamy, theres another thread on that, as the thread states MULTIPLE girls DIFFERENT countries.
say your in the US and do a little tour of the south and central americas having a love in each country and vsiting them on the regular. Anyone done this? Or are you guys all "goody goodies?"

P.s Please dont turn my thread into a bitching battle, or I will ask to have the thread closed

cheers
No one has the time or money to do that until they are in their late 40s at the earliest. So very few more than likely.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You claim to be an Alpha male? hmmmm

Why take a real risk and drop your current girlfriend and explore the world?

You're on the wrong forum for asking that question actually. Plenty of married men on TJ Amigos venture down to TJ (and other parts of Mexico/Central/South America). How many have actual regular GF or should I say Pros that they are regular customers and don't always charge them?

Who knows.... Its possible that's all I really know.