How do I court/date Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

How do I court/date Filipinas?

Post by samurai_panda »

I am Panda Samurai. I am currently a student at Silliman University in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines.

Filipina girls, especially the half-filipinas, are drop dead gorgeous and beautiful to me. But I am from America, the midwest, and chicks here are different from the states.

Filipinas are very nice, friendly, and approachable. But they play hard-to-get and expect you to court them long time before they give any action.

Does anyone have any good advice or suggestions to dating and courting Filipina girls?

I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

They would want you to meet their family if they are decent. A decent girl will not jump in the sack with you right off. I would just try to see a girl everyday and if she wants to do it in group settings its ok. Do not pressure her and be sure she is sincere.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

That Colombian girlfriend has already heard enough Panda stories and jokes. :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=11621
philosophical_filipino wrote:The avatar picture is of my ex-fiancée Anya. I met her through mutual friends @ Navy Pier. She was the most gorgeous girl I ever met in my life. She was fresh off the boat (or plane I guess) and had the most infectious smile. I made her laugh hardcore and she loved my baby panda jokes. She always had thing for Asian guys and I asked her out on a date and the rest is history.

I dated her for about 15 months. Then she had to go back to Colombia. I miss her till this day and I still love her.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

Ahahah good catch
hello
mlyip77
Freshman Poster

Post by mlyip77 »

Panda Samurai what are you studying at SU?
chaste_filipina
Freshman Poster

Hmmm...

Post by chaste_filipina »

Panda samurai, the way to a Filipina's heart is to treat her as if she is already your wife while you are currently courting her.

If she is the not so serious type, she will date you on a casual basis.

If she is the serious type, then do everything that will not betray the trust she has given to you.

We play hard to get because we can't just jump and give ourselves to any man who says "I love you" to us. Men who can easily say those words are flatterers. Unless they really mean what they say.

Why don't you try to be her friend first.
Be always there when she needs you the most.
Be her bestfriend. At the same time, make her feel special every now and then.
Be romantic but not that hard core or else we may doubt your sincerity.

If you court a Filipina, please stick to one.
We don't like it if you court us and we happen to know that you're also courting another girl aside from us. You will only summon the wrath of God from her because she feels so stupid to believe your intentions. Plus, you will hurt her delicate feelings.

Make her see a "bright future" with you.
Always give constant reassurance to her so that she will have peace of mind.
If you have a reputation of being a womanizer, its your loss man. No Filipina girl will want to commit herself to a man who can't get enough of women's attention.

Sucks to say but we Filipina are "one-man woman" if only you know how to appraise such one :P
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Hmmm...

Post by polya »

chaste_filipina wrote:Panda samurai, the way to a Filipina's heart is to treat her as if she is already your wife while you are currently courting her.

If she is the not so serious type, she will date you on a casual basis.

If she is the serious type, then do everything that will not betray the trust she has given to you.

We play hard to get because we can't just jump and give ourselves to any man who says "I love you" to us. Men who can easily say those words are flatterers. Unless they really mean what they say.

Why don't you try to be her friend first.
Be always there when she needs you the most.
Be her bestfriend. At the same time, make her feel special every now and then.
Be romantic but not that hard core or else we may doubt your sincerity.

If you court a Filipina, please stick to one.
We don't like it if you court us and we happen to know that you're also courting another girl aside from us. You will only summon the wrath of God from her because she feels so stupid to believe your intentions. Plus, you will hurt her delicate feelings.

Make her see a "bright future" with you.
Always give constant reassurance to her so that she will have peace of mind.
If you have a reputation of being a womanizer, its your loss man. No Filipina girl will want to commit herself to a man who can't get enough of women's attention.

Sucks to say but we Filipina are "one-man woman" if only you know how to appraise such one :P
And what is she going to do in return for me? Spread her legs (maybe) in a few months, but probably not, after I do work to get visas, put my life in the US on hold (e.g. furniture in storage, leave from work....). It sounds like a GREAT deal for her, but what about me??

On the contrary, I'll date many girls, go to go-go bars, etc.
Last edited by polya on August 24th, 2012, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
chaste_filipina
Freshman Poster

Well... I don't care about your opinion Polya...
Why do you think that all Filipinas think like you?
We sure don't open our legs and let any man f**k us until our brains rot...
That's the problem of you westerners...
All you think about is yourselves...
All of you are selfish and judgemntal...
Like all of you are infallible to boot...
But really...
Maybe that's why all of you can't enjoy a decent, wholesome relationship because all of you are thinking that lust is love?
Get out of here!

Its my opinion...and what right do you have to diss my opinion?
Do what you want...

I'm just giving a piece of my point of view...
If you can't believe it since its too good to be true or its not realistic...
Too bad that your experiences of your own women made you think like that...

Filipinas are not SLUTS who open their legs easily!
GET THAT TO YOUR THICK HEAD!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

chaste_filipina wrote:Well... I don't care about your opinion Polya...
But really...
Maybe that's why all of you can't enjoy a decent, wholesome relationship because all of you are thinking that lust is love?
Get out of here!

Do what you want...

Unfortunately chaste, Westerners often view Asian women as nothing but sex toys. A lot of that comes from the media, movies, and other racist generalizations about the "exotic" Asian women. It's demeaning but Asian women don't exactly do a lot to dispel the stereotypes; for example, prostitution is rampant throughout Asia, Asian women tend to be racist and only want to marry white men and diss Black and Asian men in the process, and take a look at the huge interracial marriage rates among Asian women; It's not normal when I see so many white men with Asian women.

It's partly Asian women's fault for acting so sexually and not having any decency like Arab women who are usually covered in hijab and get killed if they behave inappropriately. As Asian societies have opened up, Western influences have destroyed traditional conservative values and bought immoral liberal values like feminism and rampant sexual behavior to Asian countries. I wish Asian societies were more conservative and followed in the footsteps of the Middle Eastern countries in stopping Western values from poisoning the culture and minds of people.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

chaste_filipina wrote:Well... I don't care about your opinion Polya...
But really...
Get out of here!

Do what you want...

I don't blame you for your anger. Many men, both Western and Filipino, are only interested in sex. Personally I find nothing wrong with that if both parties agree that is what they want.

Like all countries the Philippines is not one size fits all. There are women who will sleep with a guy quickly and women who expect to be virgins till they marry, and many grey areas in between. There is no absolute right and wrong answer to this.

One thing is for sure in my experience; you will find many attractive, sweet, and sexy girls and as a Westerner many will like you.

As to the OP and his question, you I assume are young and in school. Just have fun and be careful. Many girls in Phils want to get pregnant.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

zboy1 wrote:
and take a look at the huge interracial marriage rates among Asian women; It's not normal when I see so many white men with Asian women.

What is the problem with white men marrying Asian women?

White men like them because they are better than white trash and Asian women like white men because we are great husbands and better then the pigs in their countries.

Why is that abnormal?

What IS ABNORMAL is THAT MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES STILL PRACTICE GENITAL MUTILATION.

The only thing good about middle eastern countries is normally the men have power and will not tolerate the shit Americans do from their women, which I agree with 100%.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
chaste_filipina
Freshman Poster

Excuse me???

FYI, I am no longer a student. I have graduated from my University years ago. I am currently a professional.
If I think like that its not my problem. Yes, I can see it clearly that many Filipinas get married to Westerners because we Filipinas are basically "family-oriented." Its hard-wired in our genes except for those abnormalities (those type of Filipinas who have loose moral values).
We were traditionalistic and conservative by nature until Western influence ruined those cherished beliefs we uphold.
I'm so sad that Feminist values are destroying the thin lines of our God-given roles, as a woman, to embrace femininity.
For me, I strongly believe that Men should be the ones who will lead us. Men should be the Head of the House while Woman should be the Heart and Conscience for his chosen mate. Maybe that's why most Western societies seek refuge in Asian countries because of this reason.

Okay! I am also a strong believer that Women should be submissive to Men, just that those Men treat their Women with utmost care and respect. :wink:

Have I made my intentions clear in this post?
chaste_filipina
Freshman Poster

Outrageous!

Why do some of you think that some Filipinas want to get pregnant?
You know if a Filipina got pregnant by accident its their own fault to begin with.
Both parties should be blamed.
Both parties should be wise and mature enough to know the consequences of their actions.
A man and a woman engage in sexual intercourse because both of them has freely given their consent.
If not, that is rape. Rape is not good for it violates the right of that person, whether man or woman.

In my case, I shall take my time enjoying my single blissfulness and blessedness! 8)
I will only commit to a man if I am
physically ready,
emotionally ready,
psychologically ready,
spiritually ready,
and most of all,
financially ready. (I think this is my most important factor to think in terms of marriage)

You are entitled to your own opinion of what is a Filipina. I was brought here because samurai panda wants advice in how to court a Filipina.
Sheesh! :roll:
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

As far as getting pregnant, isn't it true in the Philippines that very very few women are taking birth control? And condoms are not anywhere near as available as they are in the United States? I think it's likely a product of the environment more than the filipinas desire to get pregnant.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Outrageous!

Post by davewe »

chaste_filipina wrote:Why do some of you think that some Filipinas want to get pregnant?
You know if a Filipina got pregnant by accident its their own fault to begin with.
Both parties should be blamed.
Both parties should be wise and mature enough to know the consequences of their actions.
A man and a woman engage in sexual intercourse because both of them has freely given their consent.
If not, that is rape. Rape is not good for it violates the right of that person, whether man or woman.

In my case, I shall take my time enjoying my single blissfulness and blessedness! 8)
I will only commit to a man if I am
physically ready,
emotionally ready,
psychologically ready,
spiritually ready,
and most of all,
financially ready. (I think this is my most important factor to think in terms of marriage)

You are entitled to your own opinion of what is a Filipina. I was brought here because samurai panda wants advice in how to court a Filipina.
Sheesh! :roll:
Well I am sorry if you feel offended. After all this dynamic is not unique to the Philippines. Many women do want to get pregnant throughout the world and many men do not care whether they are careful or not, still believing that birth control is the girls responsibility. So a young guy like the OP should be safe and careful if he is going to have sex. Some girls might say that not using a condom is OK by her; but guys should still be responsible, since there are more issues involved than just unwanted pregnancy.