Why do young women dislike nonconformists?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do young women dislike nonconformists?

Post by Winston »

I have a question. It seems like most young women dislike nonconformists, unless of course they are one themselves.

Why is that?

How come TV shows and movies portray women liking nonconformists and seeing them as more interesting and exciting than the boring guy next door? Why isn't it like that in real life?

Could it be that a nonconformist makes them see themselves for what they are, a shallow programmed zombie slave, which makes them uncomfortable?

Is it because being a nonconformist is a mark of low status and instability/insecurity to a woman?

Maybe women feel that since they are group oriented and nonconformists are not, that they are incompatible and not on the same wavelength?

Does a conformist see a nonconformist as a psychological threat? After all, how can a conformist perceive and understand a nonconformist, or categorize them in a conformist world? They can't, because the nonconformist represents something that doesn't exist to a conformist and isn't possible. So the conformist will either be dumbfounded or threatened in some way.

Is this why many mainstream women automatically dislike me for no reason? Women are intuitive and can sense vibes and if you are a nonconformist, you probably give off different vibes in your body language and aura right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do young women dislike nonconformists?

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:I have a question. It seems like most young women dislike nonconformists, unless of course they are one themselves.

Why is that?......

Is it because being a nonconformist is a mark of low status and instability/insecurity to a woman?....

Does a conformist see a nonconformist as a psychological threat? After all, how can a conformist perceive and understand a nonconformist, or categorize them in a conformist world? They can't, because the nonconformist represents something that doesn't exist to a conformist and isn't possible. So the conformist will either be dumbfounded or threatened in some way.
She is invested in security through conformity. You threaten her preconceptions, which no one likes. This is subconscious but real.

On a more conscious level, since she believes security comes through acceptance, and acceptance comes through conformity, she sees you as someone who will never have security.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: I have a question. It seems like most young women dislike nonconformists, unless of course they are one themselves.
Why is that?......
Is it because being a nonconformist is a mark of low status and instability/insecurity to a woman?....
This depends on if you're a successful noncomformist.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: I have a question. It seems like most young women dislike nonconformists, unless of course they are one themselves.
Why is that?......
That may be true. But I am talking about something much simpler, and with women who have no idea if you are successful or not.

For example, if you say things like "I don't accept society's programming that the purpose of life is to work." or "I don't live in fear of what others think of me." or "I don't judge my life by materialistic standards." or "The media wants you to live in fear. Better not to watch the news." or "Authority is not truth. Truth is the authority." etc. normal mainstream women may feel a rift between you and them, or be weirded out. Liberal American girls are more likely to accept or agree with such views, but in Asia, such views are very alien.
Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2012, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:For example, if you say things like "I don't accept society's programming that the purpose of life is to work." or "I don't live in fear of what others think of me." or "I don't judge my life by materialistic standards." or "The media wants you to live in fear. Better not to watch the news." or "Authority is not truth. Truth is the authority." etc. normal mainstream women may feel a rift between you and them, or be weirded out. Liberal American girls are more likely to accept or agree with such views, but in Asia, such views are very alien.
So screw the Asian-Asians. Find a hot young banana-girl in an art class or coffeehouse!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:
Why is that?......
Absolutely right, and a very astute point, if you're being serious, which I think you are. If a guy is a conformist and fulfills the accepted paradigms for guys his age, that in itself appears like success, in the eyes of the conformist female.

If a guy is a non-conformist, he better have already produced results. We non-conformists therefore have a higher standard to meet: reality.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Why is that?......
That may be true. But I am talking about something much simpler, and with women who have no idea if you are successful or not.
For example, if you say things like "I don't accept society's programming that the purpose of life is to work." or "I don't live in fear of what others think of me." or "I don't judge my life by materialistic standards." or "The media wants you to live in fear. Better not to watch the news." or "Authority is not truth. Truth is the authority." etc. normal mainstream women may feel a rift between you and them, or be weirded out. Liberal American girls are more likely to accept or agree with such views, but in Asia, such views are very alien.
The answer that I've given is the simple one. Your reply is the complex one.

A successful artist, musician, poet, surfing/diving instructor, dolphin trainer, etc. who says "I don't believe in traditional jobs and careers", "I don't care what others thinks", and "I don't live for money" can be exciting & attractive to women. When he speaks of being a nonconformist, he is sexy, interesting, and philosophical.

An unsuccessful couch potato who says the same is less attractive to women. When he speaks of being a nonconformist, he is lazy bum and a turn-off.

Many of the most successful entrepreneurs are college drop-outs: Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison, Michael Dell, Ralph Lauren, Steve Jobs, etc. Consider the difference between Steve Jobs speaking to an audience about being nonconformist and dropping out of college to pursue your passions, versus a far less successful person delivering the same speech.

Often, it’s not what you say, but who you are and how you say it. The word authority comes from the Latin word auctoritas, which means a person’s recognized prestige and charisma. When you have neither, you’re just another bloke on the soapbox in Hyde Park.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Usually nonconformists have been somewhat outcasted from society. If one gains a high level of social acceptance from a societal structure, one is very unlikely to deviate from it. Considering how it's not normally a choice, whatever made you an outcast in the first place is what puts women off you, not the nonconformist nature in itself.

Women as a whole can be summed up in three words: "sheep beyond belief". When I used to go to this pub on the weekends with my friends, I was basically invisible to the women there. Then, the first time I went in there with my Korean girlfriend, we went and sat at the back of the pub. When I got up and walked to the other end to go to the toilet, I noticed how literally every single female was checking me out as if I was Rob Kearney or Tommy Bowe, it was hilarious how blatantly obvious it was.

This identifying as a "nonconformist" is fallacious anyway. Unless you weren't born into a human body to then move around the surface of the earth being programmed by what you see and hear, you're essentially the same as everyone else.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Being a non-conformist scares the hell out of most women. Regardless of where you live in the world, a woman's level of acceptance is already narrow enough. If you start talking about being a non-conformist in front of her, most will eliminate you from their dating pool.

I'm convinced women are more social then men. They enjoy getting together with other people be it a weekend bbq with family or a trip to the mall with their girlfriends. They enjoy living a life of conformity, regularity and normality. Women are not as adventuresome as men and fear the unknown. She wants to marry and raise a family with Joe Popular. Her biggest fear would be marrying and raising a family with Ted Kaczynski.

The split second you open your mouth with non-conformist thoughts, she's thinking Unibomber until you prove yourself otherwise.

Winston, you seem to be posting quite a bit about being alone and being non-comformist. You aren't actively looking to buy a cabin in Montana are you?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:Usually nonconformists have been somewhat outcasted from society. If one gains a high level of social acceptance from a societal structure, one is very unlikely to deviate from it. Considering how it's not normally a choice, whatever made you an outcast in the first place is what puts women off you, not the nonconformist nature in itself.

Women as a whole can be summed up in three words: "sheep beyond belief". When I used to go to this pub on the weekends with my friends, I was basically invisible to the women there. Then, the first time I went in there with my Korean girlfriend, we went and sat at the back of the pub. When I got up and walked to the other end to go to the toilet, I noticed how literally every single female was checking me out as if I was Rob Kearney or Tommy Bowe, it was hilarious how blatantly obvious it was.

This identifying as a "nonconformist" is fallacious anyway. Unless you weren't born into a human body to then move around the surface of the earth being programmed by what you see and hear, you're essentially the same as everyone else.
Great stuff.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote: I'm convinced women are more social then men. They enjoy getting together with other people be it a weekend bbq with family or a trip to the mall with their girlfriends. They enjoy living a life of conformity, regularity and normality.
So true. Including having their own little cottage. And eating indoors.

pete98146 wrote: Winston, you seem to be posting quite a bit about being alone and being non-comformist. You aren't actively looking to buy a cabin in Montana are you?
:lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:I have a question. It seems like most young women dislike nonconformists, unless of course they are one themselves.

Why is that?

How come TV shows and movies portray women liking nonconformists and seeing them as more interesting and exciting than the boring guy next door? Why isn't it like that in real life?

Could it be that a nonconformist makes them see themselves for what they are, a shallow programmed zombie slave, which makes them uncomfortable?

Is it because being a nonconformist is a mark of low status and instability/insecurity to a woman?

Maybe women feel that since they are group oriented and nonconformists are not, that they are incompatible and not on the same wavelength?

Is this why many mainstream women automatically dislike me for no reason? Women are intuitive and can sense vibes and if you are a nonconformist, you probably give off different vibes in your body language and aura right?
Because the baby boomers raised they're children to be a bunch of pussies they also raised them to think they are "special"
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Why is that?......

There's your problem right there. I gave up on having logical conversations with women a long time ago. I've learned (through trial and error, no less) that bringing up logical topics or using logical choices of words is the first step to make a woman hostile and evasive toward you. Sorry if this sounds like some "pick-up artist" shit, but I speak the truth. Seriously, save the logical topics for a night out with the boys, or amongst the men here on the forums. You'd be surprised how when you stop making any sense, women submit to your presence. How far you get is another story. Personally, I have a need to make sense, so I'm not too popular with the ladies as I'd like to be.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Why is that?......

There's your problem right there. I gave up on having logical conversations with women a long time ago. I've learned (through trial and error, no less) that bringing up logical topics or using logical choices of words is the first step to make a woman hostile and evasive toward you. Sorry if this sounds like some "pick-up artist" shit, but I speak the truth. Seriously, save the logical topics for a night out with the boys, or amongst the men here on the forums. You'd be surprised how when you stop making any sense, women submit to your presence. How far you get is another story. Personally, I have a need to make sense, so I'm not too popular with the ladies as I'd like to be.
It depends on who your talking to. Not all women are the same.
Well, the logical women I've met are generally feminist extremists. So they're out.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.