If you get rejected it´s always because...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Post by publicduende »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
WuFan wrote: d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... ntelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... o-win.html
Man have you every heard of the expression "nature and nurture"? If a successful medical doctor with an IQ of 180 wants to marry a beautiful young woman who will give him two beautiful children with comparable IQ levels, that's not the explanation that beautiful people are generally more intelligent, it simply tells you that Doc XYZ leveraged his success and money to give his kids the only thing that - perhaps - he was lacking and money alone cannot buy, a higher chance of good looks. It's a product of human choice, not some law of natural selection.
You are probably the most illogical person I have ever read before, you have a backwards logic to you, everything you think is totally 100% wrong, and it's mind boggling. I hope you are doing that on purpose and aren't really this dumb, because if you are you win the award of stupidity hands down....
Maybe, but spouting insults doesn't make your counterarguments any more logical than mine. Let me give you another example: given how profoundly disturbed you are, I must hope your kids will take both intelligence and looks from your hot Filipina gf.

This is going to be my last reply to a post of yours. You and your ways aren't worth the dust under the keys as I type back to you.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
WuFan wrote: d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... ntelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... o-win.html
Man have you every heard of the expression "nature and nurture"? If a successful medical doctor with an IQ of 180 wants to marry a beautiful young woman who will give him two beautiful children with comparable IQ levels, that's not the explanation that beautiful people are generally more intelligent, it simply tells you that Doc XYZ leveraged his success and money to give his kids the only thing that - perhaps - he was lacking and money alone cannot buy, a higher chance of good looks. It's a product of human choice, not some law of natural selection.
You are probably the most illogical person I have ever read before, you have a backwards logic to you, everything you think is totally 100% wrong, and it's mind boggling. I hope you are doing that on purpose and aren't really this dumb, because if you are you win the award of stupidity hands down....
Maybe, but spouting insults doesn't make your counterarguments any more logical than mine. Let me give you another example: given how profoundly disturbed you are, I must hope your kids will take both intelligence and looks from your hot Filipina gf.

This is going to be my last reply to a post of yours. You and your ways aren't worth the dust under the keys as I type back to you.

Unlike you I'm not dumb enough to have kids in this world. Look around you moron, what do you see?

If you don't have the brainpower to see just how bad this world truly is, then you are an idiot beyond description. It proves that either you are the biggest idiot in the world, or you love this world, this world is your friend, you don't mind it all, you accept it for what it is and enjoy it.

Well good for you fuckhead....

But there are still those of us left with good souls and hearts and cannot stand to see what they are doing to everyone all over the entire world, turning everybody into mindless slaves to money with sex as their perversion in life, and why?

Simple, when you have sex and are married, sex itself becomes not that important....

When you are forced to go without sex for whatever the reason, sex becomes very important and many even the most important.....

Sex then is being used as a weapon to destroy, or in this case, the lack of sex.....

Don't you have any idea what young people have turned into? Don't try to tell me you are just naive, I don't buy it, the truth is you love the way things are, this world is your friend.

I knew this world wasn't worth having children in during the 80's, I could easily see all the divorces going on, and what was happening when this happened, what happened to the man, how he became the enemy, and how he couldn't see his children, and how he had to pay through the nose and be poor forever and be the enemy at the same exact time.

Everyone who get's married get's divorced.....

But you of course don't see these things because these things are your friend, you call that freedom, and choice, and evolution.....

You sir are the enemy of all mankind....

This world would have to be a bare minimum of a million times better than it is for me to have children in it, I'm not that cruel of a person.....

Nor am I that stupid either....

And I knew this as early as say 1985....

What do you think Brady Bunch was for dumb dumb, it was to indoctrinate an entire generation into getting divorced and having a step dad or step mom, to make it a normal way of life....

It is you who is a mind boggling retard of a human being, you are either a shill or you live within a really nice bubble of a world....

Signed,

Devils Advocate