Does anybody know the name of this song?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Does anybody know the name of this song?

Post by Naoki »

Some people may find this video funny, others may find it offensive.
But I just want to ask the name of this song in the video.

Begin at 2:44. This song is so catchy. Does anybody know what is the name of this song?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Don't know but i love Russian pop. Been a long time. Reminds me of someone. Ahhh.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Does anybody know what is the name of this song?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Naoki wrote:Some people may find this video funny, others may find it offensive.
But I just want to ask the name of this song in the video.

Begin at 2:44. This song is so catchy. Does anybody know what is the name of this song?
Hope this helps. 8)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Hope this helps. 8)
Davai. Ya khachu buil TEFL profyessor!
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Teal Lantern wrote: Hope this helps. 8)
Wow, how did you figure this out? Do you know Russian?
Also, I search the title of this video on Youtube, only found this video. It seems like ноtоли is not this song's name.
Then I search the lyric in description on Google. I find this song is called Ветер С Моря Дул and the singer is named Натали.

Live version.

Amateur version.

Karaoke version.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Naoki wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote: Hope this helps. 8)
Wow, how did you figure this out? Do you know Russian?
Also, I search the title of this video on Youtube, I only found this video. It seems like ноtоли is not this song's name.
Then I search the lyric in description on Google. I find this song is called Ветер С Моря Дул and the singer is named Натали.
I know maybe a dozen words, in the language, and most of those are numbers between 1~10. :lol:
I had to listen many times, then was able to sound out a few words.
Then round and round in the search engine they went ...
Yes, the singer's name is Natali. The song is "The wind was blowing from the sea".
Here's a good translation, if you haven't already found one.
http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/russi ... post397701
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

So, if I I'm low in cash and have nothing to do, I can pull up a stool and wait for something crazy to happen, Russia is the place.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This son is amazing, came out this year! Sounds way better in Russian though. This brunette is my dream! And I thought I have no women that I adore, well I found her.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

have2fly wrote:This son is amazing, came out this year! Sounds way better in Russian though. This brunette is my dream! And I thought I have no women that I adore, well I found her.

This explains why so many of them suck at driving. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why am I under impression that Russian women are underfucked and crave penis all the time, it seems that they can never have enough whereas AW are sick of dick and many turned to p***y as result of it, oversupply
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why am I under impression that Russian women are underfucked and crave penis all the time, it seems that they can never have enough whereas AW are sick of dick and many turned to p***y as result of it, oversupply
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Russian girls are feminine. That's how women ARE MEANT to look and behave! They should enjoy being a woman, not try to look and compete with men! So Russian chicks just flirt, giggle, "play girly girl" etc. It's wonderful. Although it does not always mean she will give you sex, those that do are considered sluts. You have to "date" her first, meet her in city center, walk through some avenues romantically holding hands, go to museum or art gallery etc. Take her to the restaurant, since "eating out" is still considered a luxury for many people. Most still cook at home or get cheap fast food. That's how you show that you are caring and she will develop attraction, find out more about each other. That's how it should be, IMHO.