Attractiveness vs. Age for Men and Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Attractiveness vs. Age for Men and Women

Post by fightforlove »

What do you all think of this? I think it's generally true for 90% of the population, with some notable exceptional females who remain pretty hot into their 30s and 40s, but maybe that's just me since I have always had a thing for older women. 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What to think about? Old as the hills... Women are their most attractive from 16 to 23, its documented, they don't like to hear it. Prime child bearing years are 16-32, again its documented and they don't like to hear it.

Men tend to mature later, documented, men tend to agree. Meaning most men are ready to get married and have children around age 28.

Most women hit menopause around age 40, some later, some sooner, again documented.

As far as finding older women attractive, its just you... Maybe because all the females in your life are older.

I take them as young as I can get them, having children is top priority. Too many risk with women over 35, full stop. Again documented, women don't wanna hear it.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

The chart indicates men are most attractive in their 30's? I don't know but I guess I have something to look forward to.

For the female line, I agree. Some guys were able to get laid and have girlfriend from the age of 16 to 23. You get either get this when you're young or you never experience young love at all.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Drealm, I'm the many that never experience young love and for the chasrt, I think it's dead on. I made a reply to a post somewhere that we get better in age while women doesn't. I'm going to be 28 in Oct. and my friends and their girls are saying I'm looking good and I'm started to get looks and flirted with. Sadly, some women are mad and know it's true, so they try and label us and complain that we are craddle robbers and other bullshit. They had their chance when they were young, but blew it. They could've been with us and had meaningful relationship. Waited for a few years for us to mature into fine wine. But no, they tend not to think ahead and they don't realize that their only trump card doesn't last long.

Fightforlove where did you get that chart from? Is there an article about the study or anything? Want to show this some people, especially girls, to make them realize that they don't stay on their high horse for long.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Dark_Sol wrote:Drealm, I'm the many that never experience young love and for the chasrt, I think it's dead on. I made a reply to a post somewhere that we get better in age while women doesn't. I'm going to be 28 in Oct. and my friends and their girls are saying I'm looking good and I'm started to get looks and flirted with. Sadly, some women are mad and know it's true, so they try and label us and complain that we are craddle robbers and other bullshit. They had their chance when they were young, but blew it. They could've been with us and had meaningful relationship. Waited for a few years for us to mature into fine wine. But no, they tend not to think ahead and they don't realize that their only trump card doesn't last long.

Fightforlove where did you get that chart from? Is there an article about the study or anything? Want to show this some people, especially girls, to make them realize that they don't stay on their high horse for long.
I got this off of a thread on city data: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... s-age.html Pretty interesting thread, too -- A lot of angry old feminist-influenced women on there trying to deny the fact that young 20s women prefer men at least a few- if not several- years older than them and that the dating game does indeed start to skew in favor of men after 30. We see once again, what women say and what women do are often 2 completely different things.

I am 31 and in the past year, I've pulled women as much as 7 years younger than me and also 7 years older. Dating at 30 has been wayyy easier than it was in my 20s. I am a bit of a late bloomer, but when I was, say, 23, I felt like I could only date girls around 18-21 or else maybe go get a hot 40-something divorcee to fool around with. I felt like some dorky, uncool beta-male with little hope, and I was right. I crushed badly on this 26-year-old babe and got shot down like a fly, of course. Now, if I had been a 23-year-old female babe/alpha, the dating game would have taken care of itself. Because of this, the pendulum inevitably swings in a man's favor around 30-ish: the un-hip, 23-year-old nerdy engineering student who couldn't swing a date is now a successful man with a career/money, the 23-year-old alpha female is now in physical decline and has a ticking biological clock. Karma is a bitch, aint it? Some women can overcome this if they are exceptional and blessed with a very youthful appearance (and I personally love these rare types of women), but dating still isn't going to be as easy for them as it was in their 20s. Its simply the nature of the beast and how we are biologically hardwired.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Remember what Tom Leykis says, "Men age like wine, women age like milk." :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

fightforlove wrote: I crushed badly on this 26-year-old babe and got shot down like a fly, of course.

If you see her again, in ten years, you may find yourself giving a silent prayer of thanks that she turned you down. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Rules and charts

Post by OutWest »

fightforlove wrote:Image

What do you all think of this? I think it's generally true for 90% of the population, with some notable exceptional females who remain pretty hot into their 30s and 40s, but maybe that's just me since I have always had a thing for older women. 8)
In any case, why let other people's rules and charts be all that important? Why live within the mass brainlock anyway?
At least till they are 50, if men are in good shape, they can have much younger women, for naughty fun, or for practical childbearing reasons, or both. Why so many eager to find rules that will tell them no?

Most women have a heard mentality. If the heard does not approve, they will nix their own impulses. Separate them from the heard and what they want and what they will do, can be far different than it would have been otherwise. I was past 40 when I met a 21 year old Photography major from Portland State in the HOT category, who came to visit me as a "friend" in Bangkok. Different world, different outcome. Michelle had not bee there more than 10 days when she was in my bed and discovered she has an unquenchable appetite.
For the first two weeks, she spent most of her life in the hotel with her clothes off. Would that have happened in Portland? Not much of a chance.

You can make your own world to live in, rather than spend to much time discovering your limits in the world you were born into.
I am past 50, in good shape, average looks with charismatic personality, and I am married to a very attractive educated (Engineering degree) filipina who just turned 25. I am not interested in living under the rules of American society, so I don't live there.

But even within the US, rules are made to be broken. I have a friend in Phoenix, age 53, he is a firearms instructor for civilians and security contractors. He was teaching a class for civilians last year when a hot 21 year old blond was all over him. Guns turn some chicks on. Then he took her out shooting full auto and that was it. She moved in with him and discovered her true inner nympho.
Her parents hate it, all kinds of people would condemn it, but he is living it. They now spend about half their time in Mexico where no one gives a rip what they do. Some of her young girlfriends now kind of "get it". After all, she is the one with the "Three orgasms per day" glow on her face...

You can make your own world and live in it. You have to break the ocean of stupid most of us were born into.

Outwest
Mindanao Philippines
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Outwest, I appluad you. Your views on subjects makes sense.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Outwest Bravo!

Conformity is what many men are guilty of. You can get 15-20 year age differences anywhere as long as your in-shape, know what you want out of life and are positive about deal breakers such as having children.

There is no reason to date women with multiple children from multiple fathers, there is no reason to date women beyond their due date (they had 10-15-20 years to find a man) there is no reason to date somebody from your own country/culture/ethnic background or even religion.

Men have traveled the world to build new lives which often including building relationships including with young or fairly young ladies.

The only butt-hurt women are those from Western/Anglo culture. Women from this subset are unhappy largely because they get confusing signals from their society. What's wrong with hooking up with older men than you are? That goes against history as we know it. Because women are less dependent on men for economic reasons, they can afford to wait for the "right" life partner, the guy they have to make the least amount of compromises for.

How come more men don't see life that way? You shouldn't have to make a ton of compromises. That is a layer of self-confidence, you should be able to go into any country as long as fairly in good shape and can keep a conversation interesting.

Only women push the propaganda that men if not say in the 50K bracket your only choice is BBW's and Women with Children. That is complete nonsense. If women locally won't cooperate, then choose another location.

Those of you with degrees as long as its not in a useless degree, you can at the very least teach English in most developing countries around the world and even developed countries like Germany.

I chase after women in their mid to late 20's. I don't assume my wife will be in that age bracket, she could be younger, she could be older. Don't pay attention to most age limitations women set its based on some abstract reasoning that's not based on logic as we know.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Do men die 7 years earlier to avoid this fate?
:shock:
jamesbond wrote:Image

Remember what Tom Leykis says, "Men age like wine, women age like milk." :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDzyAZrk ... ure=g-vrec This guy is funny and to the point.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Probably right, although I think Asian women are often hotter in their 30's than their 20's.

Round here, the girls often peak at about 15 or 16, then it's rapidly downhill from there. Kind of makes a nonsense of the age of consent etc. etc. etc.

Men in their early 40's are also SCARCE. I've got 2500 members on my dating site now, and do you know, there isn't a single 42yo man on there - check my stats.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Attractiveness vs. Age for Men and Women

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

fightforlove wrote:Image

For the most part I agree with this chart; except that it implies that men at 33 and women at 33 are at equal attractiveness levels. Wrong. By 33, women have been poorly aged, saggy cum dumpsters, but any average 33-year-old man can get hot women in her early 20s among numerous other women. But otherwise, it's a good chart.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

One nice thing about older women, they are more desperate and therefore easier to sleep with. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."