I finally did it,I moved to a well off safe area full of whites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: I finally did it,I moved to a well off safe area full of whites

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 11:01 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 7:06 pm
Well Blacks and Browns probably won't ever bother to invade Vietnam. At least not in large numbers they won't.
It's only happening to the White countries right now because they want to destroy all the advanced white nations first....When they finish them off they'll come after Asia next, starting with Korea and Japan. Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, Laos, Indonesia, Mayalasia, Vietnam, etc these places will be left alone. Mostly because Cambodia is pretty much third world. Thailand often attracts nothing but sex tourist but even still Thailand will still remain pretty much Thai and won't get overwhelmed by invaders. Laos is very strict they only recently started to allow tourist to visit and even so they are strict about who gets to come there. They aren't going to throw out the red carpet for anyone. I think the brown Asian countries are all safe from being invaded, they have nothing that will attract invaders to their countries. Places like Japan, Korea on the other hand....Are vulnerable. China not so much unless things there start to change in the future.
"Attack of the Blacks and Browns"

"Attack of the Groids"

"Invasion of the Groids"

I hate most white men too. There fat, stubborn, and pigheaded
Yeah I hear you, I mostly hate the Leftist ones,
but the Conservative ones aren't much better either...They shill for Jews too much.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: I finally did it,I moved to a well off safe area full of whites

Post by NPCslammer »

Lmao, this thread is based AF. Sounds like people are finally getting sick of the nig nogs and don’t give a damn about saying it anymore. Finally, a white person with an ounce of common sense should stay away from the blacks if they want to live. Imagine trying to raise a respectable white family in a black neighborhood. Good way to to get your whole family murdered. Asian countries are a decent choice. At the very least white people need to start self segregating. You so much as breathe on a black person and you got the entire media complex against you. But they can murder your kid, calling them stupid cracker and it will be ignored and left to the dustbin of history. The woke idiots that choose to live around nogs. F em