Why was USSR Anti-Semitic if Marx was Jewish?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why was USSR Anti-Semitic if Marx was Jewish?

Post by ladislav »

I was asked that question, and here's my answer:

It’s in the culture and tradition of that geographical area.

Orthodox Slavs( most of them) are very anti-Jewish, period. The reason is their church which, for centuries, had taught them that Jews had killed Jesus Christ and are thus, the most evil creatures under the sun. What can be worse than killing God himself?

The Czarist government also used Jews as scapegoats, spreading rumors that these had killed the last Czar and that they killed Christian babies to make matzot. Also, the fake “ Protocols of the Elders of Zion” which talked about a mythical Jewish- Masonic conspiracy was published in Russia and cost thousands of innocent people their lives.

Communism was popular among the Jews who were hoping they would have equal rights under it. But these Jews underestimated just how robust the traditional hatred of those Central and Eastern Europeans against them was, even if the latter became communist. It was pretty much in their DNA, and their culture was soaked in it for centuries.

After the revolution, Jews did temporarily gain equal rights, but then, when Stalin came to power ( who was an Orthodox Georgian coming from a country which taught the same hateful things), it all went back to “ normal”. You can’t kill ages- old hatreds within just a few years. And, again, Jews were used as scapegoats, but now, by the new ruling leftist elite.

Jews had “ Nationality: Hebrew” written in all their personal documents such as their IDs, internal passports, birth certificates, school records, etc. And since “ Hebrews” are not the indigenous population of those countries, and their country is Palestine/Israel, they were generally treated as foreigners. Yes, on paper, they were “Soviet people”, but that identity never really developed.

Token Jews rose to power because Communism is supposed to be all about equality, but because of the traditional hatreds, they were periodically cleansed, removed from positions, harassed, imprisoned and executed. But the government would always deny it, use tokenist logic, and say, “Hey, look at Comrade Abraham Goldstein, he is a factory director and he never had any problems. In our country, all people are equal”.

2) Communist + Muslim alliance at the UN. While these two philosophies are incompatible, they were a marriage of convenience. Communist nations joined Muslim countries to create a voting block against the West. This way, they could vote against anything their enemies, America and its allies did or planned to do. To support Muslims, you need to be anti-Jewish and anti-Israel. Again, it’s the tradition. Jews wanted to kill Mohammed!

This union fit them both perfectly. Two anti-Jewish, anti-West cultures were now allies. But because Communists cannot openly admit being ethnically, racially and religiously intolerant, they would become “anti-Zionist” and proclaim Zionism to be a Western imperialist ploy to subjugate Arabs with a new colonial yoke.

How hypocritical! First, these were yelling, “ Jews go back to Palestine!” and now they were yelling,” Jews, get out of Palestine!” As Arabs, they just want Jews not to exist, period.

Well, what about Marx, Engels, Rosa Luxembourg, etc.? Weren’t they Jewish? Did the Soviets not know it?

Well, Jesus Christ was also Jewish, no? It was not mentioned much by the church.

The Jewish origins of Marx and other communists were almost never mentioned and never taught in the USSR and its allies, and that fact was conveniently hush-hushed. And Lenin was not Jewish.
Last edited by ladislav on November 16th, 2021, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why was USSR Anti-Semitic if Marx was Jewish?

Post by Winston »

I thought the Jews were hated in Russia because they practiced usury and were predatory loan sharks? Henry Ford mentioned this in his treatise "The International Jew". Thats why the czar kicked them out in the late 1800s and they emigrated to New York? That excuse that they killed Jesus is just an excuse. If it were a reason then they would hate the Romans as well for crucifying Jesus.

Didn't Marx try to hide that he was Jewish? Marx never advocated anti-semitism so that was a slavic thing right?

This is probably a complicated topic with many angles. Its not clear if Marx was hired by Zionists or was a Rothschild agent or not. I also heard there are several factions of jews and that the jews that were persecuted were not the same as those in elite positions like the Rothschilds. I don't know. Its very confusing and contradictory.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The OP should read something like "Why were some people in the USSR anti-Jewish even though the regime was a Jewish ethnic takeover for the purposes of murdering millions of white Christians".

That would be more accurate as well as answering its own question.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 5:58 pm
The OP should read something like "Why were some people in the USSR anti-Jewish even though the regime was a Jewish ethnic takeover for the purposes of murdering millions of white Christians".

That would be more accurate as well as answering its own question.
You're gonna burn in hell talk'in about god's people like that....
Time to Hide!
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 6:57 am

This is probably a complicated topic with many angles. [GAB-GAB GAB-GAB...] I don't know. Its very confusing and contradictory.
Winston! My son!!

What you talk about??? Why confuse???

Be man of action!!

EAT LESS!! LOSE WEIGHT!!!

Then you don't be confuse!! Like dumbass!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lenin and Trotsky literally were Jews and so was pretty much every leader of the Bolshevik Party until several years after Stalin took charge. The only reason Stalin started becoming anti-semitic was because he wanted the power of the USSR in his own hands and not in Jewish hands so he tried to execute Trotsky but he left the country and afterward, Stalin became determined to purge the Soviet Union of anybody who sympathized with the international, Zionist, Jewish nature of communism. Believing in "Trotskyism" could result in your execution. Stalin wanted the nature of Communism to shift away from internationalism as Trotsky and Lenin intended, towards becoming a nationalistic ideology instead. Stalin also made the USSR more socially conservative, restricting abortion, tightening regulations on divorce, and so on.

Don't get me wrong, Stalin was a mass murderer and a terrible person. But Lenin and Trotsky were much worse because they literally wanted to spread Communism all over the world, not only that but they wanted to kill everybody who was middle class or rich. Stalin just wanted to kill anybody he saw as a threat to his power, which, because he was paranoid turned out to be a lot of people. But still, its good that Stalin was in charge of the USSR and not those two because Lenin and Trotsky were much more fanatical then Stalin was.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I thought the Jews were hated in Russia because they practiced usury and were predatory loan sharks? Henry Ford mentioned this in his treatise "The International Jew". Thats why the czar kicked them out in the late 1800s and they emigrated to New York? That excuse that they killed Jesus is just an excuse. If it were a reason then they would hate the Romans as well for crucifying Jesus.
The population of Jews in the Russian Empire was in over a million. They did not all run pawnshops. A tiny percentage did. What would Henry Ford know? The Czar did not officially kick them out, just pass one law after another law and quietly organized pogroms against them.
Didn't Marx try to hide that he was Jewish? Marx never advocated anti-semitism so that was a slavic thing right?
His father converted him to Christianity so it was not big deal back in those times.
This is probably a complicated topic with many angles. Its not clear if Marx was hired by Zionists or was a Rothschild agent or not. I also heard there are several factions of jews and that the jews that were persecuted were not the same as those in elite positions like the Rothschilds. I don't know. Its very confusing and contradictory.
The little guy would take the blame. The Rothchilds did not go to Aushwitz.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Lenin and Trotsky literally were Jews and so was pretty much every leader of the Bolshevik Party until several years after Stalin took charge. The only reason Stalin started becoming anti-semitic was because he wanted the power of the USSR in his own hands and not in Jewish hands so he tried to execute Trotsky but he left the country and afterward, Stalin became determined to purge the Soviet Union of anybody who sympathized with the international, Zionist, Jewish nature of communism. Believing in "Trotskyism" could result in your execution. Stalin wanted the nature of Communism to shift away from internationalism as Trotsky and Lenin intended, towards becoming a nationalistic ideology instead. Stalin also made the USSR more socially conservative, restricting abortion, tightening regulations on divorce, and so on.
Lenin was not Jewish by any definition. And a lot of what you are saying is also correct. Having said that, Eastern Slavs are anti-Semitic by tradition, so, it was easy for Stalin to re-foment anti-Jewish feelings.
Don't get me wrong, Stalin was a mass murderer and a terrible person. But Lenin and Trotsky were much worse because they literally wanted to spread Communism all over the world, not only that but they wanted to kill everybody who was middle class or rich. Stalin just wanted to kill anybody he saw as a threat to his power, which, because he was paranoid turned out to be a lot of people. But still, its good that Stalin was in charge of the USSR and not those two because Lenin and Trotsky were much more fanatical then Stalin was.

This I must agree with.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 3:46 am
Lenin was not Jewish by any definition. And a lot of what you are saying is also correct. Having said that, Eastern Slavs are anti-Semitic by tradition, so, it was easy for Stalin to re-foment anti-Jewish feelings.
Lenin was Jewish by his own definition, just as I grew up identifying as English even though it is mostly not genetically true. Anti-Semitism, i.e. accurately portraying the pathological nature of the Jews, was a capital offense under Stalin. The reason the Jews say Stalin was anti Jewish is that he had a lot of old Bolsheviks killed or dismissed and because it was a Jewish regime, that meant killing or dismissing a lot of Jews. Because the Jews didn't want to admit it was a Jewish regime, the fallback explanation was that Stalin didn't like Jews.