Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape America for a Better Life and Love Overseas! Change Your Location, Change Your Life!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Rank of countries to find a foreign wife
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Rank of countries to find a foreign wife 

Ok..it seems like many guys will agree that the Philippines is maybe best to find a wife.
So in Asia it probably is the Philippines but at the same time I been reading Winston problem with his wife ( sorry not sure if your married or not) and I just wonder about the maturity of Philippine women.

I used to thought that Russia would be nice but now read about how spoiled Russian women are. So where does that leave us...

In no order these are the countries that I keep seeing when guys want to go overseas.

In no order what so ever.

Philippines
Russia
Brazil
Thailand
Costa Rica
Mexico
Colombia
China

Well..I keep seeing these countries being mentioned all the time. Just wondering from other people experience which is best to find a decent wife. Oh..by the way I am Asian American . I imagine I would have some handicap if I went to Russia but I think I do OK in the other countries.

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

There's no such thing as best place, every situation is different. The culture of those countries is vastly different, and the women vary greatly within those countries as well. Play the game, take your time.

Asian Americans should go to Thailand

odbo wrote:
There's no such thing as best place, every situation is different. The culture of those countries is vastly different, and the women vary greatly within those countries as well. Play the game, take your time.

What he said! I get so tired of dudes asking for the top places for such and such. There is no country where the women are "one size fits all."

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Geez. Its so silly trying to find the "best place to get X".

1. Find out what kind of person you wanna LTR with.
2. Find out where most of those types of people live(outside of US/Canada).
3. GO THERE.
4. ?????????
5. PROFIT!!!11

Post The land that time forgot... 

I'd like to point out two countries (Kyrgyzstan/Uzbekistan) that experienced travelers/mongers have pegged for being excellent cultures where the women are that of "marriage material" quality. Uzbekistan is the country in Central Asia with the most info on it on the internationalsexguide.info site, however its government has made it extremely tough to visit in the last 5ys or so. Kyrgyzstan on the other hand is actually designated as my states (Montana) sister country in trade as I learned earlier this year from one of my students who's dad was stationed over there in the AF.

Also, I'm reading that meeting genuine young EE women in Moldova and provincial Russia are easy once you take up a short term residence- min 2wks.

For just meeting non-pro women the Philippines is indisputably #1, followed by Indonesia. Their is so much talk/hype about Colombia on ISG.com ..but I believe Peru offers up more personable women from all the comparison reports that I've read. Brazil has gotten pricey in the last few years and with that their women aren't as quick to be wowed by just an American.

Montanaland,

Thanks for the input. Pretty much everyone is right. You have to know who you are and what you want and set a goal to go after it.

Because I am Korean I thought about moving back to Korean. I grew up in America all my life (soon to be 35 ) and figure maybe try to find a woman there but Korean women are becoming more spoiled. But at the same time if I do decide to live overseas at least in the beginning I might be able to land a job as a ESL teacher (I already have a college degree and just recently got my TESOL certificate ). So maybe use Korea as a starting point. Travel to various countries around and figure which fits me.

At the same time I did consider Eastern Europe and South America but finding work there would be hard. And for whatever reason I just have this feeling that in Eastern Europe they look down on Asian men.

I have to put more research into this. I realize as I'm getting older living in America is tiring me out. It's not the rat race too much but the spoiled obnoxious attitude you find with Americans. Plus I just find American women to be so turned off. This also applies Asian American women.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1