Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape America for a Better Life and Love Overseas! Change Your Location, Change Your Life!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible 

There is a simple logical explanation why Asian male/White female couples are generally rare and fundamentally mismatched. (which all statistics on interracial relationships confirm)

A White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia. They need a guy who is more masculine than them, or at least is taller and looks more masculine. A typical Asian guy looks way too meek and feminine to them. They are not masculine enough for them, nor sexually attractive to them either. Asian males look nothing like what her DNA-driven mating instinct looks for. This is why most White women treat Asian men as asexual and do not consider them for any type of romantic relationship.

On the other hand, a typical white female, especially an American white female of Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian descent, is not feminine enough for an Asian male. NE Asian women in China and Japan are 1000x more feminine than White women are, even those in Europe, in every way. There is no doubt about that. A modern white woman is more rough, thick-skinned and masculine, compared to a typical Asian female. Therefore, a typical super feminine Asian woman is no doubt more naturally suited for an Asian man, who is not as rugged and masculine looking as a White male is. This is why white women who go to NE Asian countries have a lot of trouble finding decent quality Asian men to date, and often complain about it on the internet.

These are the fundamental reasons why Asian males and White females are not naturally suited for each other and have a very low success rate in long-term relationships. It makes perfect logical sense, don't you think?

But on the other hand, White males and Asian females are far more common, have a higher success rate, and are more naturally suited (as long as both are open minded about interracial relationships), because a more masculine looking white male and a super feminine female are a viable match. However, I've noticed that the types of White males that get along best with Asian women are not the rugged, red neck or macho types, but the low key, mellow types with less testosterone, and are more open minded and intellectual about other cultures. Some of these white guys (such as Rock) seem to have "Asian souls and personalities", hence we call them "eggs" - white on the outside, yellow on the inside. lol

What do you all think? Does this make sense?

Last edited by Winston on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Post what about this pimp? 

He's asian-ish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Plus_8

Link

Who watches this crap!!? People should be raising families not watching other people do it.

It makes sense, but White women are not inherently more masculine than Asian women. That is a very unfortunate result of 45 years of uncontested militant feminism stripping White women of their sweetness and wholesomeness. There was a thread a few months back comparing White women of today to those of previous eras, and the ones from pre-feminist America were noticeably more feminine and sweeter than today's jaded, ball-crushing man-haters. On average, American women have been changed for the worst more than American men since the U.S. was conquered from within by Cultural Marxists, and men mostly still remain kind and respectful toward women. That appeals to Asian women, and the femininity, beauty, and usual pleasant and charming nature of Asian women is welcomed with open arms by White men.

Dude,
Every general rule has exceptions. I can show you people who have won the lottery too, but that doesn't mean that winning the lottery is common or probable.

Every statistic on interracial dating in the world has shown that Asian male/White female relationships are one of the rarest pairings in the world. One can even see this out in public. No one disputes it. There is a REASON for this. It is not due to chance or coincidence. Duh.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
FreeYourMind wrote:
It makes sense, but White women are not inherently more masculine than Asian women. That is a very unfortunate result of 45 years of uncontested militant feminism stripping White women of their sweetness and wholesomeness. There was a thread a few months back comparing White women of today to those of previous eras, and the ones from pre-feminist America were noticeably more feminine and sweeter than today's jaded, ball-crushing man-haters. On average, American women have been changed for the worst more than American men since the U.S. was conquered from within by Cultural Marxists, and men mostly still remain kind and respectful toward women. That appeals to Asian women, and the femininity, beauty, and usual pleasant and charming nature of Asian women is welcomed with open arms by White men.

Yes the corruption of feminism is a factor too, no doubt. But even before feminism, when white women were more feminine, dressed in skirts and took a man's hand when descending from a horse-drawn carriage, like in the Victorian Era or the Old West, they were still not as feminine as Asian women. Wouldn't you agree? There is still a slight difference. Don't you think?

Also, men are harder to change and manipulate than women are. That's why men aren't as corrupted by feminism or socio-cultural manipuation as women are. They follow their natures and remain the same. They tend to think for themselves and tell it like it is, and don't give a shit about the media or culture.

But you are right. The white women you see in movies from the 1940's are far more feminine and lady-like than today. Way more. Even the films from the 1960's show that American women were far more feminine, natural and wholesome.

This is one reason why I prefer old movies.

In the old days of film, before the 1990's, there were no female action heroes who could beat up men and dominate them in physical combat. Yeah right. In your dreams. lol

I saw a couple more Asian men/white women couples while I was in Shanghai. They're certainly very rare. White women certainly don't have a thing for Asian men like they do for black men.

Winston, I do agree that Asian women are the most feminine women. I grew up in a part of the U.S. that had almost no Asians, and until recently they were rarely featured in commercials and in the media in general. I never thought about Asians, or Asian women, at all for most of my life as I was never around them in my daily life. When I moved to a part of the country that had a sizeable Asian population I quickly found that I had a strong attraction to Asian women. They usually have no body hair other than pubic hair, they have very feminine voices and mannerisms, are oh so soft to the touch, and their silky black hair is awesome. So they do have it over White women right now given that feminism has accomplished most of its poisonous agenda through re-engineering White women into something hideous and unrecognizable to previous generations. But then again, fully "Americanized" Asian girls are often just as toxic, as women are very malleable emotionally and the U.S. matrix ensnares and perverts almost all within its grasp.

Statistically speaking, human height and size varies by geography and genetics. In America, the average height for White non-Hispanic female is about 5'5", versus in France it's about 5'3". French women are also the most slim/petite and have the lowest BMI in Europe (but only slightly lower than Italians):

If you're a young, good looking, and stylish Asian guy, you might do much better dating WF in France than US or UK. When I was in Paris, I observed that the majority of Asian/White couples from UK were WM/AF, versus local French Asian/White couples had more AM/WF couplings. This is only a causal observation as a tourist, but others have also claimed that in France, Asian males enjoy higher social status in dating than their counterparts in the US.

The French also um... have a habit of taking their GF's to a corner in the park somewhere for picnic and make-out session. As a tourist, it was kinda annoying when I wanted to snap photos without other humans in it.

As a personal opinion, I think the standard of beauty today is very much influenced by western standards, and thus a smaller % of Asians fit the "image" naturally. Asian women can apply comestics, surgery/implants, and dress to fit the image, versus many Asian men are too lazy to hit the gym. However, in places like China where there are far more people than opportunities, competition can be fierece and people are more willing to go the extra mile, including height increasing surgery that involves breaking your leg bones.

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/health/surgical-news/2010/04/12/252245/Chinese-doctor.htm

The "averages" also do not necessarily represent the majority, because people's stats vary on a bell curve. But our nature is to chase those to the right side of the curve. IMO one reason why there are fewer AM/WF couplings in the US is because the AM's in the more desirable category (height/handsome/high income) already have good access to AF's, and don't need to chase WF's.

One recent example comes to mind... a friend of mine (AF) wanted to chase a new Taiwanese doctor at work, the guy was reasonably tall (5'10"-5'11") and good looking. She got into a fight with a Korean coworker who also wanted the same guy. He dated them both, and later ditched them for a younger and prettier Taiwanese grad student.

Asians are genetically more feminine, they are smaller, less hairy and probably have higher voices too.

Africans are probably the most masculine, which means that African women are the least desirable companions for any men (except perhaps African men themselves). I'm sure all the statistics support this. Not to mention that African American women are the most obese group of people in the world (as far as I know).

Everyone loves Asian p***y: it's always tight and has a friendly Hello Kitty! Meow?

American women are spoiled, overly-aggressive, narcissistic, masculinized, and entitled greedy vampire whores.

Asian men, which are stereotyped as meek, is considered weak to Western standards.

All women, regardless of origin, desire a man who is bold, confident, strong, self-sufficient, and well, MANLY.

Asian men need to buckle up their big boy pants, bruce lee some niggas and finish them up with a whoop a** of Chuck Norris.

White woman with huge breasts will chase any guy that has money and status, thats been my observation. However, the novelty will wear off and when it does you'll realize she's way too much time, money, effort and headache(if your a rational guy).

White women, only look good when your young and their young(< 30 yrs). After, you've attended white woman rehab(divorce court), you'll be amazed how unattractive they've become. In addition, they can't keep the weight off. I've seen tons of Chinese women in their 30's with better figures than 18 year old white women.

Welcome BACK philosophical-filipino........

What took you so long this time?

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Let me just first say that this is not the norm:

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/9585/This_Japanese_women_is_43_year_old_but_she_looks_like_20

But, I have meet one Chinese women in her 30's who dress like she's 19, and married my cousin's ex-BF, who was in his mid 20's. She could actually pull it off too. Exceptions are not the norm, of course.

HungJoe wrote:
Asians are genetically more feminine, they are smaller, less hairy and probably have higher voices too.

Africans are probably the most masculine, which means that African women are the least desirable companions for any men (except perhaps African men themselves). I'm sure all the statistics support this. Not to mention that African American women are the most obese group of people in the world (as far as I know).

That is bullshit. You have dykes in every race that look masculine so cut the bigoted blanket statements out!

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
momopi wrote:
Let me just first say that this is not the norm:

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/9585/This_Japanese_women_is_43_year_old_but_she_looks_like_20

But, I have meet one Chinese women in her 30's who dress like she's 19, and married my cousin's ex-BF, who was in his mid 20's. She could actually pull it off too. Exceptions are not the norm, of course.

Wow, she must eat a lot of seaweed.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next