Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape America for a Better Life and Love Overseas! Change Your Location, Change Your Life!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Were the Beatles a bad influence on western society?
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Were the Beatles a bad influence on western society? 

dont' get me wrong... yeah I like their songs but... I look at the world and... shit man it's f*cked like u wouldn't believe. They promoted drugs and... they said they were more popular than Jesus, I mean WTF, how can a rock band be more popular than 2000 year old religion?? They had a big affect on teenagers who became adults running the world... It's like everything started going to shit from the 1960s...

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Yes they were a bad influence, especially after Paul McCartney was swapped with a double. Lennon was killed in 1980 by a CIA assassin - so it shows how much influence the Beatles had.

The assassination of JFK was a coup. That's when the 50s ended and what became known as the 60s and the counterculture began. The Beatles were on the Ed Sullivan show shortly after Kennedy was killed, which was a huge event at the time. Drugs, rock n roll, and free sex eventually were replaced by feminism and political correctness and the stifling conformity the US has today to go along with a dumbed down and ignorant population.

Did they change music or did they change the world? They popularized LSD, pot... before them drugs were unheard of... the ratty looking hippie look became 'cool' after the 60s... ...John Lennon was a radical feminist hippie hanging out with commies...

Why did the Beatles ever stop performing?

Check out this book that claims that they made a pact with Satan. Did you know that Lennon's assassin said he was possessed by demons and had to undergo an exorcism after the assassination? Pretty freaky huh?

http://newsblaze.com/story/20081120070013tsop.nb/topstory.html

http://www.traditioninaction.org/bkreviews/A_026br_LennonProphecy.htm

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message794504/pg1

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Songs like yellow Submarine... Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (LSD), they were about drugs.

Listen to Revolver or sgt Pepper... all about drugs.

Then John Lennon said they were more popular than Jesus....

Listen to music before the 60s and after the 60s.... rock music became ruder, nasty and dirty, not all of it, but a lot of it... like it became cool to say 'F you' to decency... and young people listen to it.

ok their music is fun, don't get me wrong but...

I think the america went to shit after the 1960s and... the Beatles shaped the 1960s. i like the Beatles but.. I have to be honest. ... Like Winston I'm a fearless truth seeker...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1