American women and filipinas have something in common

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

American women and filipinas have something in common

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

american women are for guys who don't have the money or courage or looks or personality to find/get russian/korean/japanese/chinese/scandinavian/etc women.

Just like guys go for filipinas when they can't get anything else.

No one wants filipinas, they only go there out of necessity. Just like no one wants american women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: American women and filipinas have something in common

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:american women are for guys who don't have the money or courage or looks or personality to find/get russian/korean/japanese/chinese/scandinavian/etc women.

No one wants filipinas, they only go there out of necessity. Just like no one wants american women.
Spend some time with a variety of Russian women and then get back to us. When it comes to gold-digging, many Eastern European women make Filipinas look like small time amateurs.
You have NO FRIGGING IDEA. In my times in Russia, I did not fall victim to such, but the horror stories I heard are completely unmatched by anything I ever heard in the Philippines. Enjoy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: American women and filipinas have something in common

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:american women are for guys who don't have the money or courage or looks or personality to find/get russian/korean/japanese/chinese/scandinavian/etc women.

Spend some time with a variety of Russian women and then get back to us. When it comes to gold-digging, many Eastern European women make Filipinas look like small time amateurs.
You have NO FRIGGING IDEA. In my times in Russia, I did not fall victim to such, but the horror stories I heard are completely unmatched by anything I ever heard in the Philippines. Enjoy.

Oh really so you mean russian women have crazy boyfriends ready to kill a guy just for chatting like what happened to henry? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzIy7O1NpNY

oh and hes had his life threatened 4 times by your mindanao people (hes in negros though). Such lovely savages in your jungles in mindanao.

Filipinas are optimal for guys like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs1B1D4gNNk

Keep in mind those guys never been anywhere else im sure. you had some experience before that probably so you didnt fall for anything. Winstons first trip was to russia maybe if he had gone to Phil first he would have not had so many problems of getting scammed and robbed. Its ok at least they are sexually aggressive and not shy and boring like filipinas and they have nice bodies and class. You get what you pay for.