Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Steve Hoca talks about the anti-social atmosphere in the USA

Discuss love, dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Steve Hoca talks about the anti-social atmosphere in the USA

Postby jamesbond » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 am

Here is Steve Hoca talking about the anti-social behavior of Americans.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REKN7y53OCI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Veteran Happier Abroader

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Postby momopi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 am

"Con artist scamming people" eh? Winston sells ebooks on Amazon.com for $9.99, and I think they have 7-day money back guarantee. If Winston's intention was to rip people off, putting that much effort to make $10 with return policy would be silly.

Another term for "flying solo" is "going stag". Weddings are a great event to go stag, but only if you're well-liked by others so that they'd try to hook you up before or during the wedding.

"Cliquish" implies that the social group excludes those who are deemed inferior. Years ago the Japanese used the slang pachinko for your group of close friends. If you look at the pachinko machine, no matter how wide you shoot the balls and how far they bounce on the pins, they all end up in the basket below. But this only works if you're one of the steel balls in the same shape and size. If you're a cube, then sorry, you're simply not going to fit. It's possible that the round stainless steel balls consider you (a cube) to be inferior in shape, but it's also likely that you simply didn't fit.

momopi
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 pm

We already discussed that video here, remember? You commented on it too.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7771
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women