I have a confession.....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

I have a confession.....

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Got to admit guys, when I moved to California I found myself attracted to Cholas (Latina gangbangers) and suicide/pinup girls.

Basically these kind of girls belong to a subculture within America that's somewhat rare. I remember I bumped into one suicide girl and she looked like she stepped out of a time machine from 1920. I even gave her a complement and she was so happy and did not become offended like a regular girl.

Truth be told, these girls are pretty cool, they're ultra femme, and they don't seem to hate on men like regular girls. Also, these girls take great pride in their appearance so you won't see them waking around in the mall looking like a bum in sweat pants stuffing their faces with donuts. Unfortunately, you can only find these girls on the West Coast.

So what about you guys? Any of you guys attracted to women who subscribe to different subcultures?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: I have a confession.....

Post by Teal Lantern »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: So what about you guys? Any of you guys attracted to women who subscribe to different subcultures?
Without going into all of the "whys", I'll just say they're interesting to look at & (sometimes) talk to, but I'd never get involved with one.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Not my cup of tea, but as I mentioned before, there are still women in America who actually LIKE men (and sex), and yes they seem to be on the west coast. You won't find any of that here in the midwest unless you run into a Cali girl here on business or something. Pin-up girls to me are a little too "butch", per se, with all of their compulsive tattoos and piercings, not to mention their hot rod - almost "tomboyish" - subculture. It's a fun time, but I certainly would not wish any involvement with such women in public. But to each his own.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i liked the third picture down.

yes women with tattooes are attractive to me. i just like the look. including the 1950's style some ladies walk around with.

california women are some of the worst women you could meet. very defensive, angry, and such. but every one has different tastes.

for me i always prefer women from norway, serbia, bulgaria, and love russian too. ukraine women are the most beautiful slavic's to me.

though i would not live in the ukraine. ukraine people can be very rude, impolite, and they critize you all the time. i'll visit and speak russian
to them. but i would not stay for long. though they also have nice qualities too. but this is besides the point.

girls from california are just not relaxed, just to on edge. i find women from the center of america to be way more relaxed, less defensive, easier to talk to.
ofcourse it is still difficult to get a date with them in the center of america. the women are slightly better there.