Transgender beauty becomes Miss England finalist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

The problem with these homosexuals is that it's a slippery slope.

First they say all they want is to not get their ass kicked if they slip up and mention they are gay. That's reasonable says the white liberal douche. That's how it starts.

Then they say they want to have a big fag party in the street and call it a pride parade. Now you have to explain to your 8 year old daughter what that giant inflatable dildo is, not so good anymore but ok I'm trying here. Your daughter is screwing by 14 and grows up to be a cock whore. Oops.

Then the schools become more and more liberal and start promoting gay lifestyles to your kids. WTF? They say that gay and lesbian couples are superior. Well well. Next some fag wins the Mrs Universe competition. You have to now explain to your 10 year old son how that happened. Of course your children will now growing up thinking these people are just peachy and give them even more power through voting and public opinion. Your 25 year old son announces that he would like to begin hormone treatments. You are so proud, yes pride is the emotion you most feel. lol

25 years later some fool marries his dog, they both get a tax break and everyone applauds. You inform "Scotty" that there is no intelligent life here and you wish to be beamed up immediately.

In order to prevent the progressive meltdown of society, freaks of nature need to have their asses handed to them on a regular basis. In the '80s we didn't have these problems, if someone said they were gay we beat him until he was straight.

Everyone says how horrible Muslims are to gays and women but when you think about it they understand these problems better than we do. They realize that in order to prevent these overgrown children from destroying social institutions they need to be put down mercilessly.

It's like the PM of Iran said "we don't have any gay people in my country".
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

leavingusa wrote:The problem with these homosexuals is that it's a slippery slope.

First they say all they want is to not get their a** kicked if they slip up and mention they are gay. That's reasonable says the white liberal douche. That's how it starts.

Then they say they want to have a big fag party in the street and call it a pride parade. Now you have to explain to your 8 year old daughter what that giant inflatable dildo is, not so good anymore but ok I'm trying here. Your daughter is screwing by 14 and grows up to be a cock whore. Oops.

Then the schools become more and more liberal and start promoting gay lifestyles to your kids. WTF? They say that gay and lesbian couples are superior. Well well. Next some fag wins the Mrs Universe competition. You have to now explain to your 10 year old son how that happened. Of course your children will now growing up thinking these people are just peachy and give them even more power through voting and public opinion. Your 25 year old son announces that he would like to begin hormone treatments. You are so proud, yes pride is the emotion you most feel. lol

25 years later some fool marries his dog, they both get a tax break and everyone applauds. You inform "Scotty" that there is no intelligent life here and you wish to be beamed up immediately.

In order to prevent the progressive meltdown of society, freaks of nature need to have their asses handed to them on a regular basis. In the '80s we didn't have these problems, if someone said they were gay we beat him until he was straight.

Everyone says how horrible Muslims are to gays and women but when you think about it they understand these problems better than we do. They realize that in order to prevent these overgrown children from destroying social institutions they need to be put down mercilessly.

*claps*
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I guess Hollywood will have to make a gay/lesbian remake of this movie:

I totally agree with this clip btw, I could only be friends with a woman if I was totally uninterested in her sexually. Most guys who are REAL men will pretend to just be platonic friends hoping one day she will break down and he can swoop in. All women are in denial over this theory however, as mentioned in the short clip above.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

abcdavid01 wrote:No one is born gay. There is no gay gene. The head of the human genome project said there may be predispositions, but there is no predestination. In other words, people may have certain genes that make them more likely to have homosexual tendencies, but that does not mean they will be gay. It's like alcoholism; someone can have genes that make addiction more likely, but that doesn't mean they will necessarily be a drunk.

Homosexuality and transexuality are mental disorders. People with Bipolar disorder are high risk for suicide too. We don't go around telling people with Bipolar disorder that there's nothing wrong with them and they should feel proud of themselves. We don't try to change society to be accepting of people with Bipolar disorder and not try to fix their problem. Doing so would be cruel. Now with political correctness we cannot talk truthfully about homosexuality and it's taboo to talk about things like Aids.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Krishnamurti
Very well said. Liberals and feminist like to tell us that people are born gay. I have a bachelors degree in psychology and even my liberal teachers admitted that homeosexuality is learned behavior. Now we have gay marriage being legal is some states in the US and of course we have our "gay pride" parades. How come we don't have "straight pride" parades?

If you say you think marriage should be between a man and a woman, liberals and feminists will call you a bigot and a homophobe. Welcome to the politically correct world of modern day America! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Homosexuality is learned behaviour, look people in prisons, they all walk in as straight but after a while they turn gay, thats all they can get

WHat about transexuals? Do you buy into 'i was born in wrong body' thing
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

leavingusa wrote:The problem with these homosexuals is that it's a slippery slope.

First they say all they want is to not get their a** kicked if they slip up and mention they are gay. That's reasonable says the white liberal douche. That's how it starts.

Muslims keep their women and gays dominated because they know this better than we do.

It's going to get worse in western society. It goes beyond whether you're a conservative or a liberal.

Young women in western society and particularly America are turning bisexual quickly.

About half of all women in America born in the 1980s and 1990s are bisexual.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.