The different nationalities of Asian women are a 'no-go'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

The different nationalities of Asian women are a 'no-go'

Post by clowny »

That's what it seems like if you look at the stereotypes about the different nationalities of asian women. Let's take a look.

chinese women: extremely materialistic and selfish, choose their partners based solely on status and income level

thai women: will cut your dick off if you piss them off, most have probably had more cock than you've had hot meals

vietnamese women: sly, cunning and manipulative (I mean, even more-so than your average western woman...how scary is that?)

singaporean women: no personal experience but I keep hearing that they are stuck-up, also read an article about how singaporean men are leaving singapore to look for wives elsewhere because singaporean women are far too demanding and not traditional anymore compared to mainland chinese women

indonesian women: muslims

korean women: (personal experience on this one) impossible to make happy, always unsatisfied and complaining about something, these are the most hostile and psychotic of all the asians, they are simply bizarre people and difficult to understand for a westerner

phillipino women: known for being psychotic bishes who will try to physically harm you for any percieved wrongdoing, also notorious for fleecing money from western men and sending it back to their family in the phils, also have a culture of mutilating adolescent boy's penises (AKA "circumcision")

japanese women ....can anyone help me out here?
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Meaningless sterotypes. What is the point of this?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Devil Dog wrote:Meaningless sterotypes. What is the point of this?
I think he's trying to say that Asian women are overrated--which I agree with. I don't know why Asian women are so highly sought after, especially by many White men? Many of them just seem to believe in the stereotypes of Asian females without actually having been around Asian women, imo. Many Asian women are just as bad as White women--just not as blatant or bitchy about it.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

zboy1 wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:Meaningless sterotypes. What is the point of this?
I think he's trying to say that Asian women are overrated--which I agree with. I don't know why Asian women are so highly considered, especially by many White men? Many of them just seem to believe in the stereotypes of Asian females without actually having been around Asian women, imo. Many Asian women are just as bad as White women--just not as blatant or bitchy about it.
Well I have no doubt that, overall, women raised in asian cultures are still better than women raised in western countries--asian women are more pleasant to be around, that is for sure. However, when you look at the negative stereotypes about asian women and weigh them against the positive stereotypes, it seems like some of the problems that are prevalent in asian women would make them almost as unmarriageable as western women. That is my point. Asian women are certainly not the definitive answer to the marriage dilemma that alot of western men face today (as some men that I've met seem to believe). Any woman is a risk, irrespective of race, nationality, culture, etc.

Anyway, I would still like some imput on negative stereotypes about japanese women, because I am not currently aware of any.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:Japanese women are also stuck up and materialistic and very self hating.

Anyways, most Asian women are butt ugly, materialistic, easily suggestible, easily brainwashed and crazy. So, I tend to laugh at the guys who are obsessed with them. Yes, most of us East Asian American males and even Asian Asian males are not even considering East Asian women anymore. Yes most Asian, especially Asian American women are just as bitchy if not more bitchy than anglo women. I really only have eyes for hispanic/latina girls and Eurasian girls (half caucasian half Asian) or dark haired NE European or Russian girls and girls from central Asia or parts of the middle east like Turkey. I have more of a central Asian phenotype anyways, so it's like attracting like.

But if they are from the anglosphere, then of course it is a no go.

Just remember that East Asia is very self hating and very angli-cized. In fact parts of Japan and Korea are probably more like the UK than the US is. Of course, this is not necessarily a bad thing, because I consider British people to be much more classy than Americans despite my hatred for most people from the anglosphere no matter their ethnicity.
Lone Yakuza, you've obviously never been around Brits because some of them act worse than Americans--if you can believe it. In fact, Aussies and Brits are two of the most obnoxious, racist a-holes and drunkards you'll find in this world, next to Americans.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

lone_yakuza wrote:Japanese women are also stuck up and materialistic and very self hating.

Anyways, most Asian women are butt ugly, materialistic, easily suggestible, easily brainwashed and crazy. So, I tend to laugh at the guys who are obsessed with them. Yes, most of us East Asian American males and even Asian Asian males are not even considering East Asian women anymore. Yes most Asian, especially Asian American women are just as bitchy if not more bitchy than anglo women. I really only have eyes for hispanic/latina girls and Eurasian girls (half caucasian half Asian) or dark haired NE European or Russian girls and girls from central Asia or parts of the middle east like Turkey. I have more of a central Asian phenotype anyways, so it's like attracting like.

Just remember that East Asia is very self hating and very angli-cized. In fact parts of Japan and Korea are probably more like the UK than the US is. Of course, this is not necessarily a bad thing, because I consider British people to be much more classy than Americans despite my hatred for most people from the anglosphere no matter their ethnicity.
Interesting post. I've definately picked up on the "self-hating" vibe with korean and japanese people. Why do you think they are self-hating? Why does their sick culture raise their people to be self-hating?
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Another stereotype that i've heard in regard to both phillipino and thai women, is that they're very quiet and boring. For example, they are not very exciteable or "animated"...they will often just sit completely still, like a statue, not making any noise. LOL. this is what other men have actually told me.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I've never met an asian person from asia male or female that was worst than an american.

I'd rather an Asian woman evaluate me how much money I make than an American woman evaluate me on how much of a badboy psychopath I am. I don't see it as a turn off for women to seek out strong providers. Chinese are more direct with everything so if a Chinese woman asks you what job you have it could be because she's direct in general or because she's a gold digger.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The only problem I see with most Asians is racism and other types of prejudice- ageism, classism, etc- they never had a 1960ies civil rights movement so socially it places them somewhere in the 1930ies USA. When Japanese companies moved to the USA in the 1990ies, it was one lawsuit after another against them- practicing sexism, racism, nationalism. Excluding Americans from board meetings, not promoting blacks or women. They are waaaaay behind.

Not that Americans are perfect but at least there are laws in place to to protect people whereas in their countries there are no such laws. As more and more Asians move into the US, we will be seeing more and more discrimination coming from them. If China takes over, we can kiss MLK's legacy good-bye.

Women that come from such backwards social systems ( at least backward in terms of human/civil rights) do come out a certain way. Fill in your blanks here.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

American women are pretty much all of the stereotypes the OP mentioned rolled into one. American women marry for status and income, have had more cock than I've had hot meals, will cut your dick off if you piss them off, are very selfish, stuck-up and materialistic, will spend up your money, are always unsatisfied and complaining, are sly and manipulative and are the most bizarre, psychotic bishes on the planet.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

LOL maybe Japan has that problem(the biggest inferiority complex towards white people seem to be japanese)...but most asian men from other asian countries would prefer to marry another asian woman