Does this guy even need game?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Does this guy even need game?

Post by Banano »

With looks like that how can you possibly fuk up?
HE claims 132 bangs and hes been in the game for 10 years or more, thats not impressive for someone who looks like male model.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

It pisses me off when I see guys like him talking about 'game'...

He should be kicked out of PUA community...
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

He doesn't need game/pick-up artistry. Game/PUA was invented for average and below average looking men.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Game isn't an invention or science, it's basic human interaction. It's a set of social skills that you develop if you interact with different people on a regular basis. Looks definitely help but if you are anti-social you won't get anywhere. The biggest challenge is to recognize that you are anti-social. Most people think that having friends means being social which is wrong. When you go to a club or bar and you ignore everyone except your friends you are essentially anti-social. The problem lies with North American society where people avoid each other like the plague.

And then there's the time when you actually want to settle down with one of these "flags" and you find out she has nothing to offer besides a quick shagging. I mean what differentiates these women from whores ? You don't meet either for their personality.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I d.icked down almost 300 women in 20 years. I'm not counting the number of times I did some of them per session.
Most of them were 4's and 5's (most were BBWs) but nevertheless, I got it in...literally.

I was a late bloomer, too; I began when I was 19,
and now I'm 39.

I'm up there with Wilt, Ron Jeremy, and Wesley Pipes in the 'catch that snatch' game.

The Philippines helped my daily average to go up phenomenally though!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

Great video.

I used to try the PUA stuff and guess I still do sometimes.

But even if you do it great and move your hand at the right time and say the right memorised lines, who do u get?
132 easy sluts.
If you want that and don't want a real woman good luck to you, after all, real women in the West are an endangered species.

The guy says in the video that men and women are equal - that women aren't some special thing to be put on a pedestal -and the women's looks on the faces of absolute offence are staggering. They believed themselves clearly to be hugely superior to men by right of their birth.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Another reason why game is BS.... If you have good looks, "game" is unnecessary. A good looking quiet man is called a "strong, silent type" while an ugly, quiet man is called "weird" or "loser." A handsome man who approaches women with confidence is called "assertive," while an ugly man who does the same is called "creepy." If the man is short on top of that, they say he has a "Napoleon Complex." It's all looks based. "Game" will get you nowhere if you have failed to win the genetic lottery. At least this is the case with Anglo women, who in recent years have been given carte blanche to let their hypergamous natures run wild without fear of consequence.

Just watch the SNL skit with Tom Brady and the office lady. Everything you need to know can be summed up in that one 4 minute video segment.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Bane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

You mean this video?

Why women hate it so much when 'undesirable' guy hits on them?
I see that in clubs all the time, its almost like she wants to humiliate a guy and make him miserable

Be handsome,
be attractive and
dont be unattractive :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Bane wrote:Another reason why game is BS.... If you have good looks, "game" is unnecessary. A good looking quiet man is called a "strong, silent type" while an ugly, quiet man is called "weird" or "loser." A handsome man who approaches women with confidence is called "assertive," while an ugly man who does the same is called "creepy."

If the man is short on top of that, they say he has a "Napoleon Complex." It's all looks based. "Game" will get you nowhere if you have failed to win the genetic lottery
. At least this is the case with Anglo women, who in recent years have been given carte blanche to let their hypergamous natures run wild without fear of consequence.

Just watch the SNL skit with Tom Brady and the office lady. Everything you need to know can be summed up in that one 4 minute video segment.
Yes, anglo-women think they deserve a rich handsome man and God forbid you are not physically up to their standards and you approach them, they will label you a "creep" or a "weirdo."

Women in America get asked out hundreds of times a year, because of this, they are very picky about what men they go out with. Like Winston has said, when you have lot's of options, you become very picky.

If you didn't win the "genetics lottery" meaning you are not at least 6 feet tall, good looking and in shape, good luck meeting women in anglo countries. Women in the anglosphere are the most picky women on the face of the earth.

Hell, even some fat and ugly women in anglo countries think they deserve a rich, handsome man! WTF?
:shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."